“IT’S AS BAD AS WE THOUGHT – We Have In Hand Documents That Show Biden Family Was Getting Money from Chinese Communist Party”

Any progress on this conspiracy?

No? The guy who has proof positive of Joe Biden's treason just doesn't want to share it for some reason?

Imagine that.

So, Trump cult losers, what new conspiracies have your masters trickled down on you to replace this one?

Any progress on this conspiracy?

No? The guy who has proof positive of Joe Biden's treason just doesn't want to share it for some reason?

Imagine that.

So, Trump cult losers, what new conspiracies have your masters trickled down on you to replace this one?
Any day now.

I'm not making an argument. I'm just not accepting yours. It's only supported by a source that's comically unreliable. It's certainly possible Biden is in bed with the Chinese, and I'll keep an eye out for this from credible sources. Gateway Pundit is NOT credible, by any reckoning.
The thing is, for leftist lemmings like you anyone you consider a "credible" source won't touch this story because they all run cover for the Biden Crime Family.

One of the SARs on Hunter Biden was about paying a Ukrainian prostitute. That's the son of your so-called "president", paying for whores in Ukraine, which is basically human trafficking. It was also only one of 150 suspicious activity reports file on Hunter Biden.

:laughing0301:

mWgsDwUnmTw9.png

"JP Morgan filed Suspicious Activity Report b/c Hunter/his firm sent money to recipients with ties to the “adult entertainment industry and potential association with prostitution previously listed in SAR filings related to human trafficking from 2016-2019.."

The Biden's are the most prolific human trafficking clan on the planet.

OMFG, The townhall!!!!
Well that's it get him to court with this irrefutable evidence!!!!!!!!!
ROTFLMFAO
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MAGA
Feel free to prove them wrong, Simp.

Or just whine and cry like a little bitch about the source.

Still no progress with the conspiracy?

Funny, that. I mean, if I had rock-solid evidence that the President of the USA was a Chinese-funded traitor, I wouldn't be keeping it to myself.

Poor Nostra. He's too emotionally invested in the BigLie, so he's unable to stop doubling down on stupid.

This is why the Biden plan to staff and reopen the border entrance for the asylum seekers from the refugee accepted Nations in distress, to apply at the border entrance is necessary!

This relieves border patrol from having to arrest the asylum seekers and process the paperwork for their applications etc....

And border patrol can concentrate on the bad criminals, child traffickers, drug traffickers, gangs etc.

Still nothing?

Funny how it always works. The guys who say they have evidence against Biden always end up refusing to reveal that evidence

The conclusion? Anyone who says he has evidence against Biden is actually a Chinese communist agent.

(Yes, I know that doesn't really make any sense, but a lack of any sense makes it a perfect Trump cult conspiracy theory.)

This is why the Biden plan to staff and reopen the border entrance for the asylum seekers from the refugee accepted Nations in distress, to apply at the border entrance is necessary!

This relieves border patrol from having to arrest the asylum seekers and process the paperwork for their applications etc....

And border patrol can concentrate on the bad criminals, child traffickers, drug traffickers, gangs etc.
Will never happen.

Still nothing?

Funny how it always works. The guys who say they have evidence against Biden always end up refusing to reveal that evidence

The conclusion? Anyone who says he has evidence against Biden is actually a Chinese communist agent.

(Yes, I know that doesn't really make any sense, but a lack of any sense makes it a perfect Trump cult conspiracy theory.)
Funny how a Cultist who has been telling us “any day now” for 7 years expects this to be resolved in a few weeks.

What a clown. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back