“IT’S AS BAD AS WE THOUGHT – We Have In Hand Documents That Show Biden Family Was Getting Money from Chinese Communist Party”

I believe the facts they report on in news stories, nearly 100% of the time.

I can discern, fact from opinion, by double checking the article with other 'independent of them', news sources.

You can't

Well, you could.

You simply won't, your Cult has too much control over you.

Seems we have a whole bunch of Dimidiots who can't discuss the topic. All they can do is bleat talking points about the source.

You mean like you do when someone links to CNN????? CNN has miles more credibility than the Gateway Pundit. Alex Fucking Jones is more credible than the Gateway Pundit.

WIKI is not a source you fucking retard.
The Gateway Pundit

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

The Gateway Pundit publishes extremely right-biased news and commentary that promotes conspiracy theories and the routine publication of falsehoods (see analysis). The website was founded by Jim Hoft in 2004 to “speak the truth” and to “expose the wickedness of the left.”

According to their about page, “The Gateway Pundit is one of the top political websites. It is consistently ranked as one of the top political blogs in the nation. TGP has been cited by Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, The Drudge Report, The Blaze, Mark Levin, FOX Nation, and several international news organizations.”

On 6/6/2021, The Gateway Pundit was moved to Very-Low factual reporting based on failed facts on a near-daily basis.

On 6/20/2021, The Gateway Pundit wrote a negative article about Media Bias Fact Check – Bogus Fact-Check Site Used by Google Lists All Conservative Outlets as “Low Credibility” – But Lists All Far Left and Liberal Mainstream Outlets as High Credibility. A usual this is full of misinformation. First, we have numerous left-biased sources listed as questionable and low credibility. Further, as far as we know we are not used by Google.

On 12/2/2021, it was announced that two election workers in Georgia are suing The Gateway Pundit for conducting “a campaign of lies” that “instigated a deluge of intimidation, harassment, and threats that has forced them to change their phone numbers, delete their online accounts, and fear for their physical safety.”

Read our profile on the United States government and media.

Funded by / Ownership

Jim Hoft owns The Gateway Pundit, and revenue is derived through online advertising.

Analysis / Bias

In review, The Gateway Pundit demonstrates extreme right-wing bias in story selection that always favors the right and denigrates the left. There is significant use of loaded emotional language in headlines such as this: President Trump RIPS INTO Peter Strzok After He’s Fired – Calls For Hillary ‘Sham Investigation’ to be ‘Properly Redone.’ The Gateway Pundit is also fiercely dedicated to the promotion of Donald Trump. TGP always sources their information but sometimes utilizes questionable sources such as Breitbart and Mike Cernovich, who have terrible track records with fact-checkers.
The Gateway Pundit has published numerous false or conspiracy stories such as Hillary Clinton having a seizure, identifying an innocent person in the Las Vegas mass shooting, and identifying the wrong person after the motor vehicle homicide at the White Supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Further, TGP claimed the “FBI received tips well in advance of the Florida school shooting and decided, for whatever reason, not to act.” Finally, based on publishing false information, TGP has faced lawsuits for defamation and damages to innocent individuals. In general, The Gateway Pundit holds extreme right viewpoints and publishes false or misleading information on a near-daily basis.

According to Open Feedback The Gateway Pundit frequently makes false and misleading claims regarding science. This indicates a heavy promotion of pseudoscience especially as it relates to Covid-19 and vaccines.

Failed Fact Checks (Here are a select few out of dozens.)​

Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news. (10/4/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 08/05/2022

R.34ba11a0cbbd48a9bb414bdd36e9bfb7
Normally in this case,a divertion is necessary.But why bother.
We know how " the Corrupted " MSM plays.
They either Pile-on or just Ignore.
Ignore Bad news { any complaints about the left }
while telegraphing,highlighting as with huge Stadium
Lights or a Grand Opening of a new Movie ,the only thingy
missing is Trumpets Blasting.
More Predictable than a winter snowfall or leaves
on the ground in Late Fall.

I have in hand documents that prove Tucker Carlson and that Bartoromo women are the twin love children of Bigfoot and a goat. My documents are just as credible as anything the Gateway Pundit might have. Prove me wrong.
Not even a tepid example of trying to make a message board
case in favor of your beloved side.
In short ...
Be For Real

You people rightfully mocked the TDS folks for their many "we got him this time" threads, and now you are being just as bad as they were.

Two sides, one coin.
When you vote for Governor, Senate seats, house seats, judges in your state do you tend to vote for Democrats or Republicans?

Probably another pencil neck moment.
"I have proof he colluded with russia!!"

It's all fake news flash. Learn how to discern fact from fiction.

And learn to recognize Loaded words purposely placed to influence you.... like....

The Biden Family. :lol:
It is established fact that Potatohead has been selling out his country and that Hunter was the bag boy.

Potatohead is the most incompetent and corrupt President this Republic ever had and that is saying a lot when the runners up were Slick Willy and the Worthless Negro.

It is established fact that Potatohead has been selling out his country and that Hunter was the bag boy.

Potatohead is the most incompetent and corrupt President this Republic ever had and that is saying a lot when the runners up were Slick Willy and the Worthless Negro.

It is established fact that you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Amazing that the Potatohead is running circles around the Republican Party while they're demanding to know why Hunter's dick picks were removed from Twitter.

When you vote for Governor, Senate seats, house seats, judges in your state do you tend to vote for Democrats or Republicans?

I vote for the libertarian candidate if there is one. If not I look at the position of each candidate and vote for the one that comes the closest to my views.

It is established fact that you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Amazing that the Potatohead is running circles around the Republican Party while they're demanding to know why Hunter's dick picks were removed from Twitter.
I know that the Chinese gave that idiot Hunter a billion dollar investment and the Ukrainians set him up with an $80K a month job that he didn't have to do jackshit. That the wife of the Mayor of Moscow gave the Biden's a couple of million. Those are all established facts and then you have the emails from Hunter admitting it was all a scam.

Potatohead is a peice of sorry ass corrupt shit and the Moon Bats that voted for him and then ignored the fact he stole the election are absolute morons.

Prove this in court, with challenges, and if they're guilty, nail them.

Same thing as any other accusation.

Exactly. And it wouldn't surprise me. I've never trusted Biden.

But it would surprise me, a lot, if gateway pundit actually had something. It's mostly just a propaganda pipeline.

I'm not sure you can even call them propaganda any more. Propaganda implies somebody might believe at least some of what they publish. Even batshit crazy conspiracy theory nuts say "Gateway Pundit? We better wait till we hear it from someplace with more credibility"

They sure do seem to believe it here, though. It's used as a "source" pretty frequently.

Which is disturbing in itself.

Obviously this started with Limbaugh and his "the media is out to get you, only believe me" thing that actually worked. That was the genesis of the alternate universe.

So now, they believe Gateway Pundit or Alex Jones are just as reliable as any other media outlet. They truly do. That amazing fact alone is part of what is tearing us apart.

I often wonder what Limbaugh really thought of what he had done.

No. You refuse to accept his answer. It's doesn't fit your mythology.

You go ahead and live in delusion

No, it's very obviously not. You're making a fool of yourself.

They really do believe that, though.

That's the longtime conditioning.

You people rightfully mocked the TDS folks for their many "we got him this time" threads, and now you are being just as bad as they were.

Two sides, one coin.

Gateway Pundit is always a hoot!
Hahahaha….and just like that ladies and gentlemen…the left hates unproven propaganda and the source. Just like that they hate the idea of a POTUS being tried in the court of public opinion…..but but but take them seriously.

Many times, yes. But, they often link to more legit sources. Dismissing a source is a fallacy. You have to actually look at what a source is saying, before you dismiss the content.

This was included in the link;

A Fox News Report;

Oversight Chair James Comer - WE HAVE THE DOCUMENTS on BIDEN'S PAYMENTS FROM CHICOMS​

View attachment 765085

These commies do not care, it is nothing but deflect, and muddy the waters of what is discovered, to brainwash the sheep that vote democrat into thinking that their masters in the Democrat party are saints, just look at all the sheep that will flock here to defend them.

Hahahaha….and just like that ladies and gentlemen…the left hates unproven propaganda and the source. Just like that they hate the idea of a POTUS being tried in the court of public opinion…..but but but take them seriously.

You hated it when it happened to your god, and now you are cool with it.

The good news is that nobody has ever taken you seriously.

These commies do not care, it is nothing but deflect, and muddy the waters of what is discovered, to brainwash the sheep that vote democrat into thinking that their masters in the Democrat party are saints, just look at all the sheep that will flock here to defend them.
if Hunter had any position in government, it would be worthy of attention.
But only a private individual.

I know that the Chinese gave that idiot Hunter a billion dollar investment and the Ukrainians set him up with an $80K a month job that he didn't have to do jackshit. That the wife of the Mayor of Moscow gave the Biden's a couple of million. Those are all established facts and then you have the emails from Hunter admitting it was all a scam.

Potatohead is a peice of sorry ass corrupt shit and the Moon Bats that voted for him and then ignored the fact he stole the election are absolute morons.
That wasn't Biden, it was the jewish space lasers.

You hated it when it happened to your god, and now you are cool with it.

The good news is that nobody has ever taken you seriously.
When my God was running shit tax rates were low, the treasury was hauling in record amounts, fuel was $2.40, interest rates were low, home values were high, food was cheap, wages were rising, more dark people were working than ever before, foreign adversaries were held in-check, the people of Ukraine were safe, there was peace in the middle east, wetbacks were shut-down at our southern border, we were leveraging China on trade, the corrupt media / social media was being exposed, corrupt prosecutors and the like in dangerous blue shitholes were under the spotlight, establishment D.C. filth were shitting their pants…..the list goes on and on.
I had lots of reasons to defend my God…what reason would fence-sitting moderates like yourself and dblack have to defend the almost dead fuck-up in there now? You should be praying to God, hoping that gateway is spot on.

If you need to cling to your ideologically-driven delusions, you must ignore the reality that your fake tales do not result in actual Republican politicians initiating any litigation, merely incessantly whining.

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 8.57.34 AM.png

Forum List

Back