“IT’S AS BAD AS WE THOUGHT – We Have In Hand Documents That Show Biden Family Was Getting Money from Chinese Communist Party”

Not even a tepid example of trying to make a message board
case in favor of your beloved side.
In short ...
Be For Real
The challenge still stands. Prove my claim is less credible than the one by Gateway Pundit.

Well, of you course you don't, but then your fallacious argument is meaningless, and no one needs to take what you are saying seriously.
I'm not making an argument. I'm just not accepting yours. It's only supported by a source that's comically unreliable. It's certainly possible Biden is in bed with the Chinese, and I'll keep an eye out for this from credible sources. Gateway Pundit is NOT credible, by any reckoning.

I'm not making an argument. I'm just not accepting yours. It's only supported by a source that's comically unreliable. It's certainly possible Biden is in bed with the Chinese, and I'll keep an eye out for this from credible sources. Gateway Pundit is NOT credible, by any reckoning.
And I just finished explaining to you, that this is not a legitimate argument. GP is relaying information from a more credible source, as they often do.
Listen, I understand your position, I feel the same about a source called, "RawStory," and "the DailyKos." It doesn't mean I dismiss everying they are reporting out of hand, I look to see what they have linked in their reporting.

It is only "comically unreliably," to establishment toadies. :rolleyes:

You are either too stupid, too stuck in your ways, or a shill. Regardless of the truth of the situation, it is clear, no one can have a conversation with you, unless it is on yoar terms.

. . either way, like I previously wrote, this means, intelligent folks should probably not take you seriously since it means you have no ability to do any critical reasoning, from this point onward. You have declared, that you refuse to be reasoned with. I already linked the relevant important material in this GP article so you don't need to even read this article. Now? If you are still too stubborn to refuse to discuss the issue? meh.

Attacking the Source: Establishment Loyalists’ Favorite Online Tactic​

medium-8.jpg

". . . Then, the inevitable happens.

“LMAO! That outlet!” they scoff in response. “That outlet is propaganda/fake news/conspiracy theory trash!”

Or something to that effect. You’ll encounter this tactic over and over and over again if you continually engage in online political discourse with people who don’t agree with you. It doesn’t matter if you’re literally just linking to an interview featuring some public figure saying a thing you’d claimed they said. It doesn’t matter if you’re linking to a WikiLeaks publication of a verified authentic document. Unless you’re linking to CNN/Fox News (whichever fits the preferred ideology of the establishment loyalist you’re debating), they’ll bleat “fake news!” or “propaganda!” or “Russia!” as though that in and of itself magically invalidates the point you’re trying to make.

And of course, it doesn’t. What they are doing is called attacking the source, also known as an ad hominem, and it’s a very basic logical fallacy.

Most people are familiar with the term “ad hominem,” but they usually think about it in terms of merely hurling verbal insults at people. What it actually means is attacking the source of the argument rather than attacking the argument itself in a way that avoids dealing with the question of whether or not the argument itself is true. It’s a logical fallacy because it’s used to deliberately obfuscate the goal of a logical conclusion to the debate.

“An ad hominem is more than just an insult,” explains David Ferrer for The Quad. “It’s an insult used as if it were an argument or evidence in support of a conclusion. Verbally attacking people proves nothing about the truth or falsity of their claims.”

This can take the form of saying “Claim X is false because the person making it is an idiot.” But it can also take the form of “Claim X is false because the person making it is a propagandist,” or “Claim X is false because the person making it is a conspiracy theorist.”

I have no idea what your problem is. Gateway only linked to a Fox News report interviewing James Comer, a US congressman.

1678659300298-png.765085

I don't claim anything will be done about it, but your argument is as weak, as your critical thinking and logic skills.

It is becoming more and more, increasingly clear, you have no integrity if you keep up with this type of rhetoric.

And I just finished explaining to you, that this is not a legitimate argument.
As I explained to you - it' s not even an argument. I'm just saying that I don't believe the gateway pundit, and I won't bother reading their nonsense. If this is for real, more credible sources will pick up on it.

As I explained to you - it' s not even an argument. I'm just saying that I don't believe the gateway pundit, and I won't bother reading their nonsense. If this is for real, more credible sources will pick up on it.
We have already gone over it on this site. Some tell one side of the story, others, say it is just innocuous, and nothing nefarious is going on.

And it has already been covered, some believe the FBI has sought to cover it up.
If you don't understand how private companies and the government work together, I can't help you. This is why independent media, of big dinosaur traditional media conglomerates, are necessary.

Inside Hunter Biden’s multimillion-dollar deals with a Chinese energy company​

A Washington Post review confirms key details and offers new documentation of Biden family interactions with Chinese executives​

1678743256451.png

"While many aspects of Hunter Biden’s financial arrangement with CEFC China Energy have been previously reported and were included in a Republican-led Senate report from 2020, a Washington Post review confirmed many of the key details and found additional documents showing Biden family interactions with Chinese executives.

Over the course of 14 months, the Chinese energy conglomerate and its executives paid $4.8 million to entities controlled by Hunter Biden and his uncle, according to government records, court documents and newly disclosed bank statements, as well as emails contained on a copy of a laptop hard drive that purportedly once belonged to Hunter Biden.

The Post did not find evidence that Joe Biden personally benefited from or knew details about the transactions with CEFC, which took place after he had left the vice presidency and before he announced his intentions to run for the White House in 2020.

But the new documents — which include a signed copy of a $1 million legal retainer, emails related to the wire transfers, and $3.8 million in consulting fees that are confirmed in new bank records and agreements signed by Hunter Biden — illustrate the ways in which his family profited from relationships built over Joe Biden’s decades in public service.. . . "

<snip>

". . . The money began flowing almost immediately, with the first incoming wire of $5 million arriving on Aug. 8, 2017, according to documents found on the copy of Hunter Biden’s laptop and corroborated by identical bank statements that Grassley’s office obtained from Cathay Bank for an account jointly held by Hunter Biden and CEFC executives.

After expenses and personnel costs, the bulk of the money, about $4.8 million, was directed over a 14-month period, usually in increments of $165,000, to an account linked to Hunter Biden, the documents show. During that time period, about $1.4 million was transferred from Hunter’s account to the Lion Hall Group, the consulting firm that James Biden ran, according to other government records reviewed by The Post.

“No comment,” James Biden said when reached on his cellphone and asked about the CEFC deal.. . "

. . .

Will Hunter Biden Jeopardize His Father’s Campaign?​

Joe Biden’s son is under scrutiny for his business dealings and tumultuous personal life.

". . . In 2012, Archer and Hunter talked to Jonathan Li, who ran a Chinese private-equity fund, Bohai Capital, about becoming partners in a new company that would invest Chinese capital—and, potentially, capital from other countries—in companies outside China. In June, 2013, Li, Archer, and other business partners signed a memorandum of understanding to create the fund, which they named BHR Partners, and, in November, they signed contracts related to the deal. Hunter became an unpaid member of BHR’s board but did not take an equity stake in BHR Partners until after his father left the White House.

In December, 2013, Vice-President Biden flew to Beijing to meet with President Xi Jinping. Biden often asked one of his grandchildren to accompany him on his international trips, and he invited Finnegan to come on this one. Hunter told his father that he wanted to join them. According to a Beijing-based BHR representative, Hunter, shortly after arriving in Beijing, on December 4th, helped arrange for Li to shake hands with his father in the lobby of the American delegation’s hotel. Afterward, Hunter and Li had what both parties described as a social meeting. Hunter told me that he didn’t understand why anyone would have been concerned about this. “How do I go to Beijing, halfway around the world, and not see them for a cup of coffee?” he said. . . . "

We have already gone over it on this site. Some tell one side of the story, others, say it is just innocuous, and nothing nefarious is going on.

And it has already been covered, some believe the FBI has sought to cover it up.
If you don't understand how private companies and the government work together, I can't help you. This is why independent media, of big dinosaur traditional media conglomerates, are necessary.

A Washington Post review confirms key details and offers new documentation of Biden family interactions with Chinese executives​

View attachment 765436

"While many aspects of Hunter Biden’s financial arrangement with CEFC China Energy have been previously reported and were included in a Republican-led Senate report from 2020, a Washington Post review confirmed many of the key details and found additional documents showing Biden family interactions with Chinese executives.

Over the course of 14 months, the Chinese energy conglomerate and its executives paid $4.8 million to entities controlled by Hunter Biden and his uncle, according to government records, court documents and newly disclosed bank statements, as well as emails contained on a copy of a laptop hard drive that purportedly once belonged to Hunter Biden.

The Post did not find evidence that Joe Biden personally benefited from or knew details about the transactions with CEFC, which took place after he had left the vice presidency and before he announced his intentions to run for the White House in 2020.

But the new documents — which include a signed copy of a $1 million legal retainer, emails related to the wire transfers, and $3.8 million in consulting fees that are confirmed in new bank records and agreements signed by Hunter Biden — illustrate the ways in which his family profited from relationships built over Joe Biden’s decades in public service.. . . "

<snip>

". . . The money began flowing almost immediately, with the first incoming wire of $5 million arriving on Aug. 8, 2017, according to documents found on the copy of Hunter Biden’s laptop and corroborated by identical bank statements that Grassley’s office obtained from Cathay Bank for an account jointly held by Hunter Biden and CEFC executives.

After expenses and personnel costs, the bulk of the money, about $4.8 million, was directed over a 14-month period, usually in increments of $165,000, to an account linked to Hunter Biden, the documents show. During that time period, about $1.4 million was transferred from Hunter’s account to the Lion Hall Group, the consulting firm that James Biden ran, according to other government records reviewed by The Post.

“No comment,” James Biden said when reached on his cellphone and asked about the CEFC deal.. . "

. . .

Joe Biden’s son is under scrutiny for his business dealings and tumultuous personal life.

". . . In 2012, Archer and Hunter talked to Jonathan Li, who ran a Chinese private-equity fund, Bohai Capital, about becoming partners in a new company that would invest Chinese capital—and, potentially, capital from other countries—in companies outside China. In June, 2013, Li, Archer, and other business partners signed a memorandum of understanding to create the fund, which they named BHR Partners, and, in November, they signed contracts related to the deal. Hunter became an unpaid member of BHR’s board but did not take an equity stake in BHR Partners until after his father left the White House.

In December, 2013, Vice-President Biden flew to Beijing to meet with President Xi Jinping. Biden often asked one of his grandchildren to accompany him on his international trips, and he invited Finnegan to come on this one. Hunter told his father that he wanted to join them. According to a Beijing-based BHR representative, Hunter, shortly after arriving in Beijing, on December 4th, helped arrange for Li to shake hands with his father in the lobby of the American delegation’s hotel. Afterward, Hunter and Li had what both parties described as a social meeting. Hunter told me that he didn’t understand why anyone would have been concerned about this. “How do I go to Beijing, halfway around the world, and not see them for a cup of coffee?” he said. . . . "
Listen, there's really no reason to fill up USMB servers with so much useless typing. If Gateway Pundit is your source, I'm not going to take your claims seriously.

He should be impeached!

That is if there is any Justice left in America, which there isn't ....so :mad:

Should he? Do you understand the situation here? Or just, he's a Democrat so impeach him because... that's what you do?

View attachment 765436

<snip>

. . .

Which is essentially Biden's son doing business with a Chinese company.... shock horror.

What's the problem here? There might be a problem, but can anyone say what it is?

History shows how the "Every Republican accusation is a confession" rule is 100% accurate. Whenever conservatives want to get away with a crime, they immediately accuse Democrats of doing it.

Thus, from this thread, we can be certain that the whole GOP is in China's pocket.

We can also be certain that all the Trump cultists here willingly serve Chinese masters. Their noses are so far up CCP rectums, it's a wonder they can type at all.

Trump cultists, whenever you come up for air, explain for us exactly what you gain by serving China. Do you get paid for it, or do you do it purely out of fanatical devotion to communism?

History shows how the "Every Republican accusation is a confession" rule is 100% accurate. Whenever conservatives want to get away with a crime, they immediately accuse Democrats of doing it.

Thus, from this thread, we can be certain that the whole GOP is in China's pocket.

We can also be certain that all the Trump cultists here willingly serve Chinese masters. Their noses are so far up CCP rectums, it's a wonder they can type at all.

Trump cultists, whenever you come up for air, explain for us exactly what you gain by serving China. Do you get paid for it, or do you do it purely out of fanatical devotion to communism?
Nonsense. They have no loyalty to anything but trump. Trump makes money from China, so they love it.

AND? When will HomeO MAC show the documents to the American Public?

When will the Bidens be charged with something?
If not.........this is more Talk. No action.

Biden is finished. He should be impeached for this.

The democrat party supporters wouldn't give a damn if Plugs admitted it and bragged about it in public. They're ALL FIRKIN' ANTI-AMERICAN.

Isn't gatewaypundit one of those parody news sites?
The documents are either real or they aren't. If they ARE, what say you? Do you still ignore that a POTUS is in the pocket - PROVABLY of the communist party - and just laugh?

Since Stolen 2020, censorship and tryranny has become the accepted norm by LW Criminals... well the Courts are fixed too.

No one will hear about it, no criminal prosecutions ...even if an obvious crime.
1678751673382.jpeg

Forum List

Back