“IT’S AS BAD AS WE THOUGHT – We Have In Hand Documents That Show Biden Family Was Getting Money from Chinese Communist Party”

So how many hundreds of times is it that The Gateway Pundit and various Republicans said they had some sort of evidence that spelled DOOM for all Democrats?

And you fell for it _again_?

Scary thing is, people like this vote, and their vote counts as much as a normal person's.
About as many times as democrats bring up the latest “we got him now” thread about Trump…Difference is, Trump hasn’t been POTUS for over two years….

Listen, there's really no reason to fill up USMB servers with so much useless typing. If Gateway Pundit is your source, I'm not going to take your claims seriously.
They quoted somebody. The only question is, did he say it? If so, the source is irrelevant.

They quoted somebody. The only question is, did he say it? If so, the source is irrelevant.
When I see a post based on an article, like this one, the first thing I do is go to the home page of the site and check out the other articles. If it's a bunch of conspiracy horseshit, I stop there.

Last edited:
The documents are either real or they aren't. If they ARE, what say you? Do you still ignore that a POTUS is in the pocket - PROVABLY of the communist party - and just laugh?
I can draw a picture of a goat with wings and call it a doccument.

You are confused Moon Bat.
You, are a lying, delusional teabagger.
The bank was giving tons of money to China for "startup tech companies".

Potatohead is China's bitch.
That is Trump, and his cult.
Potatohead is bailing out the bank with FDIC funds.
The BANKS insurance company?
China released the Civid bioweapon in order to undermine Trump so that their boy could be installed in the White House. They pulled it off. The Pandemic allowed the Democrats to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts. Voter decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.
That was the lizard people, everyone knows that.
The traitorous Biden family members are rich with that billion dollar Chinese investment and China gets what it wants.
That is Trump.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

11:01 AM · May 13, 2018

www.businessinsider.com › trump-zte-order-afterTrump ZTE Order Comes After China Gave Millions to Trump ...

President Donald Trump's order regarding Chinese telecom company ZTE came just days after the Chinese government moved to provide cash to a venture that will help the president's bottom...

americanindependent.com › ivanka-china-trademarksIvanka got Chinese deal the same day her dad dropped Chinese ...

The Trump administration lifted sanctions against Chinese telecom ZTE the same day the Chinese government approved new trademarks for his daughter Ivanka. Sanctions had been imposed on
The only losers are the American people.
The only LOSERS are the gullible morons, who believe the shit you just typed.

It only took 2 years.
After receiving and looking over dozens of deposits marked suspicious by more than one U.S. Bank being deposited into several Biden family members... the Treasury Dept sends over corroborating evidence that the Treasury Dept refused to turn over.

Hunter Biden: Treasury to give House Oversight access to suspicious activity reports, Comer says

65xsqw.jpg

Gotta love it - candycorn marks this "Fake News"
Two large banks sent multiple documents to the U.S. Treasury Dept where they reported "suspicious activity" on Biden family members accounts.
After a subpeona, Bank of America sends the documents to the over sight committee, then the Treasury Department turns over documents showing the same activity and deposits... and this loon marks the thread "Fake News"

It is rather hilarious that Biden has been in the public eye since like the 1980s and only in the last 2 years have there been any allegations from you lowlifes about these supposed illegal billions and billions of dollars that he's received....

I'm sure in a few years if Harris becomes President, there will be similar crazy assed stories about her being some sort of criminal mastermind.

Insert misogynist rant here.

It only took 2 years.
After receiving and looking over dozens of deposits marked suspicious by more than one U.S. Bank being deposited into several Biden family members... the Treasury Dept sends over corroborating evidence that the Treasury Dept refused to turn over.

Hunter Biden: Treasury to give House Oversight access to suspicious activity reports, Comer says

You got'em this time. Lol.

Poor things.

It is rather hilarious that Biden has been in the public eye since like the 1980s and only in the last 2 years have there been any allegations from you lowlifes about these supposed illegal billions and billions of dollars that he's received....

I'm sure in a few years if Harris becomes President, there will be similar crazy assed stories about her being some sort of criminal mastermind.

Good thing for you the UniParty does not prosecute democrats

You got'em this time. Lol.

Poor things.

One of the SARs on Hunter Biden was about paying a Ukrainian prostitute. That's the son of your so-called "president", paying for whores in Ukraine, which is basically human trafficking. It was also only one of 150 suspicious activity reports file on Hunter Biden.

:laughing0301:

mWgsDwUnmTw9.png

"JP Morgan filed Suspicious Activity Report b/c Hunter/his firm sent money to recipients with ties to the “adult entertainment industry and potential association with prostitution previously listed in SAR filings related to human trafficking from 2016-2019.."

Look at the trumpers run around all excited like a bunch of chiwawas in tune to their media masters.

To funny.

It only took 2 years.

ohhhhh.....you really have them this time!

hysterical-laughter.gif

For 6 years you people made fun of TDS folks for these types of threads and now you BDS folks are no different than they were.

Such fun to watch!

Forum List

Back