“IT’S AS BAD AS WE THOUGHT – We Have In Hand Documents That Show Biden Family Was Getting Money from Chinese Communist Party”

Exactly. And it wouldn't surprise me. I've never trusted Biden.

But it would surprise me, a lot, if gateway pundit actually had something. It's mostly just a propaganda pipeline.
I'm not sure you can even call them propaganda any more. Propaganda implies somebody might believe at least some of what they publish. Even batshit crazy conspiracy theory nuts say "Gateway Pundit? We better wait till we hear it from someplace with more credibility"

Biden is finished. He should be impeached for this.

Source: "The Gateway pundit."
1678662488896.gif

Scary thing is, people like this vote, and their vote counts as much as a normal person's.

You mean like the deviant dems that are all into minor gender reassignment....Those "normal" people?

They are hardly even people in my book, much less normal by any definition that I'm aware of.

I know, deflection, but at one time I thought the same thing of GP......I seldom used them as a linked source, sorta like zero-hedge but damn, I'd have a tidy sum by now if I had started a GP was right jar and stuck a dollar in each time.

So how many hundreds of times is it that The Gateway Pundit and various Republicans said they had some sort of evidence that spelled DOOM for all Democrats?

And you fell for it _again_?

Scary thing is, people like this vote, and their vote counts as much as a normal person's.
The source is Rep Comer

Exactly. And it wouldn't surprise me. I've never trusted Biden.

But it would surprise me, a lot, if gateway pundit actually had something. It's mostly just a propaganda pipeline.
I'm not sure you can even call them propaganda any more. Propaganda implies somebody might believe at least some of what they publish. Even batshit crazy conspiracy theory nuts say "Gateway Pundit? We better wait till we hear it from someplace with more credibility"
They sure do seem to believe it here, though. It's used as a "source" pretty frequently.

Which is disturbing in itself.

Except people like you can see no wrong. It's your blue blinders
Like when I say "if somebody did something wrong, nail 'em"? It's right there in the freaking post you quoted.

I'm not like you, thank goodness. You're a sheep with red blinders, just projecting. You guys do that a lot, because you know what you are.

It's time for you rubes to grow up.

Last edited:
They sure do seem to believe it here, though. It's used as a "source" pretty frequently.

Which is disturbing in itself.
What's a "reliable" news source in your mind. You can't just attack a news source and never provide an alternative
Ive never seen you attack a left-wing site

What's a "reliable" news source in your mind. You can't just attack a news source and never provide an alternative
Ive never seen you attack a left-wing site
You don't see me using left wing sites as "sources" for partisan political attacks. I'm not like you.

I know the whole media is biased one way or the other. I don't cling to any of it.

Because I choose to think for myself. You're not going to understand that.

You don't see me using left wing sites as "sources" for partisan political attacks. I'm not like you.

I know the whole media is biased one way or the other. I don't cling to any of it.

Because I choose to think for myself. You're not going to understand that.
So you refuse to answer the question.

This site demands you source your topics.

Answer the question instead of just disparaging everyone else. This trait is why no one takes you seriously

btw, Gateway is EVERY BIT AS LEGITIMATE as CNN, MSLSD, NYT etc

So you refuse to answer the question.

This site demands you source your topics.

Answer the question instead of just disparaging everyone else
If a story interests me, I know that I have to piece it together myself. Having spent about 18 years in the media in a former life, I know how to do that. There is no specific place. The process can start anywhere, on any site or news broadcast or anywhere else. Then you verify with multiple sources and sift out the bias through elimination.

When I want to start somewhere from scratch, I'll go to one of three places: Reuters, AP (yes, I know, this is where you scream your various conspiracy theories) or the proprietary site I have with my Broker/Dealer. Since I've sold my practice and am in the process of retiring, I'll only have that last source through October 31, however.

Regardless, it's not difficult for me to see how a story is treated. That's because I'm asking questions as I'm reading or viewing it. I question everything. That's called "curiosity".
Now, I have a question for you:

When you see something on Hannity or Tucker or Gateway Pundit, how often do you ask yourself if you're getting the real, whole, honest, undistorted story? Do you even care if you are?

I think I know what the answer to that is, but I'd like to see your response.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
The Good Book says "your sins will find you out".

And oh, it's happening in spectacular fashion with the Democrats.

Obviously this started with Limbaugh and his "the media is out to get you, only believe me" thing that actually worked. That was the genesis of the alternate universe.

So now, they believe Gateway Pundit or Alex Jones are just as reliable as any other media outlet. They truly do. That amazing fact alone is part of what is tearing us apart.

I often wonder what Limbaugh really thought of what he had done.

Forum List

Back