It's coming closer... Judge threatens subpoena against Clinton over emails!

It's coming closer...

Judge threatens subpoena against Clinton over emails

A federal judge warned Tuesday that he may have to subpoena former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s entire secret email account, saying he has real questions about whether the Obama administration gave her special treatment.

In the interim, Judge Emmet G. Sullivan said he was granting discovery to Judicial Watch, a public interest law firm who’s sued to get a look at the emails, meaning the group will be able to demand the State Department explain who approved Mrs. Clinton’s server, how many officials knew about it, and what accommodations they made to her after her emails become a public issue.

And the judge said he is “inclined” to issue a subpoena eventually, forcing the department to go back to Mrs. Clinton and demand she turn over the entire clintonemail.com system she and top aide Huma Abedin used during their time in the department. He withheld that order for now, saying he will wait to see what discovery produces, but said he’s concerned with the chain of events that led to the emails being shrouded in secrecy for so many years.

How on earth can the court conclude there is not at minimum a reasonable suspicion of bad faith,” Judge Sullivan said.

Judge threatens subpoena against Hillary Clinton over emails

Could we be coming closer to the ax that will bring Clinton down? Here is a judge who did not get the "Leave Clinton alone Memo!"

He is concerned about the secrecy surrounding Clinton and her server and the attempts of the Obama administration to cover for her! Hooray for Judge Sullivan!
So, now the Obama administration could be scrutinized for doing favors to Clinton...allowing her to use the unprotected server. Why would he give her special treatment? Hmmmm....
Has he directed the DOJ to stand back?

Oh my heavens...what will we do?
As desperate as the GOP is to smear Clinton with baseless crap, it's working in the polls. People don't trust Clinton. It really does make me anxious about the WH. I'm just banking on Trump winning the nomination so the democrats will win 2016 no matter what.

Forum List

Back