It's Done

Who said cheaters never win. All it takes in politics is to have a base that cares more about their party than this country.
All it takes in politics is to have a base that cares more about their party than this country.
Pretty much covers anyone that voted for Trump or Hillary last November.
I voted for a qualified candidate with a long record of stganding up for her country.

You voted for a fraud & business cheat.

Hillary stand up for her country? Only if the check was delivered and she wasn't ducking from sniper fire.
Funny chit good buddy. I find it amusing how you would take Clinton's exaggerating a true story to such a level of importance when you voted for Trump - the proven biggest liar of the 2016 Presidential race.

Clinton did land under the threat of sniper fire. She exaggerated to get a laugh.

Trump got servicemen killed in an attempt to gain poll numbers with that raid in Yemen.

But hey, you love your orange buddy.

Who said cheaters never win. All it takes in politics is to have a base that cares more about their party than this country.
All it takes in politics is to have a base that cares more about their party than this country.
I voted for a qualified candidate with a long record of stganding up for her country.

Hillary stand up for her country? Only if the check was delivered and she wasn't ducking from sniper fire.
Funny chit good buddy. I find it amusing how you would take Clinton's exaggerating a true story to such a level of importance when you voted for Trump - the proven biggest liar of the 2016 Presidential race.

Clinton did land under the threat of sniper fire. She exaggerated to get a laugh.

Trump got servicemen killed in an attempt to gain poll numbers with that raid in Yemen.

The only laugh is people like you believe that

So, I see you think meeting the requirements is the same as being qualified.
She met the requirements.

she wasn't qualified beyond that

US Senator. Secretary of State.

Your buddy Trump: Woman groping, Bankruptcy expert, business fraud, reality show host.
Trump, built a business empire, managed numerous companies.
Career of leadership

Hillary, built the Clinton Foundation

career of....?

The Clinton Foundation is a non profit that helped people.

Trump built buildings, shafted his contractors, screwed investors when he filed bankruptcy to help himself.

Businesses filed bankruptcy and only a few times out of the hundreds of companies he owns. Is intellectual honesty something that libs despise more each day?
You, a Trump voter, has the nerve to use the term "intellectual honesty" as if it could possibly matter to you. When you voted for the liar, fraud & business cheat, you proved you have no intellectual honesty.

It is the absolute truth that Clinton landed under the threat of sniper fire.
The fact you do not know this proves how uninformed you are. No wonder you voted Trump.

The fact you do not know this proves how uninformed you are. No wonder you voted Trump.
She exaggerated to get a laugh.

The people that believe that are getting laughed at

No wonder you voted Trump.

Didn't vote for either of them.

Should I start keeping count of how many times you make that mistake?

Americans? Most Americans do not agree with Gorsuch's stands on most issues. He is the pick of a radical right minority.

Neil Gorsuch, Supreme Court nominee: Do Americans support his confirmation?
Oh brother here we go.

IT DOESN'T MATTER. SCOTUS are not elected by *Americans* and if they were, it wouldn't be by popular vote any more than we elect presidents by popular vote.

go back to school, loser.

*sigh* You didn't read the thread, did you? I posted that to refute someone who said most Americans didn't agree with Gorsuch's stands on most issues. The article shows that most Americans DO agree with him on most issues.

You voted for a lying, cheating corporate whore who would say or do anything to be elected and increase her power and her wallet.

If you wanted to vote for a qualified candidate with a long record for standing up for the country, you'd have voted for Bernie.

Another Trump voter too embarrassed to admit it.

You voted for a lying, cheating corporate whore who would say or do anything to be elected and increase her power and her wallet.

If you wanted to vote for a qualified candidate with a long record for standing up for the country, you'd have voted for Bernie.

Bernie was never on any of my ballots.

If Bernie wanted to be the Democratic nominee the dumbasss should have been a Democrat instead of switching just for the election.

Another Trump voter too embarrassed to admit it.

I was against both Hillary and Trump, as a search of my posts from election time would prove.

I refused to vote for either, because neither had a reason to be in the Oval Office, unless invited by the sitting president.

I would have voted for, in alphabetical order, Kasich, O'Malley, Walker, or Webb.

But not Clinton, Sanders, or Trump

If Bernie wanted to be the Democratic nominee the dumbasss should have been a Democrat instead of switching just for the election.

no space to write him in?

Why throw away my vote?

Why throw away my vote?
Voting for either of the anointed candidates was throwing away your vote.

There was no way to get a president from the choices we had

Why throw away my vote?

No write in or third party was going to win.

The choice was Trump or Clinton. You bailed & we got stuck with the orange idiot.

Why throw away my vote?

No write in or third party was going to win.

The choice was Trump or Clinton. You bailed & we got stuck with the orange idiot.

we got stuck with an unqualified president either way.

my one vote wouldnt' have mattered

If Democrats wanted to win, they should have nominated someone with integrity, not a corporate whore like Clinton.

If Democrats wanted to win, they should have nominated someone with integrity, not a corporate whore like Clinton.

I see you were duped by the Republican efforts.

You sound like a Bernie crybaby.

I see you were duped by the Republican efforts.

You sound like a Bernie crybaby.

Duped?

The only people 'duped' were those that were told she could have beaten any of the Republican candidates.

O'Malley or Webb either one had a better chance.

Forum List

Back