It's easier to condemn homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says any were denied? Could be none even applied since Iowa doesn't issue marriage licenses to close-family family members regardless of gender.

Or maybe none were, since it's legal who would give a flying fuck?

But in your world the papers are 40 ft thick everyday full of reports on laws not being broken......

And instruction pamphlets.

:dunno:

You don't think closely related family marrying in Iowa would be considered newsworthy?

Who would report it? Those entrusted with citizens privacy?

The only reason same sex couples were newsworthy was because of Obergfell

Now it yawn

Suppose a same sex family couple would want noteriety? I doubt they would call the press sweetheart
The news would most certainly report it. Hell, such people getting married would want everyone they know they were getting married only to avoid paying inheritance tax and NOT because they're some kind of freak pervert like you. Those couples would be among the first people bragging to the news how they're taking advantage of a tax loophole. Conservatives taking advantage of such a loophole would be especially loud about boasting how that loophole was created by same-sex marriage.

The news would have to become aware of it first.

And just who would report it?
Can't you read?

I already said who would in the post you responded to. Plus, the state would have been reporting it if for no other reason, to bring attention to how folks were escaping paying inheritance taxes so that they could shut that loophole down as quickly as possible.

But in your world the papers are 40 ft thick everyday full of reports on laws not being broken......

You don't think closely related family marrying in Iowa would be considered newsworthy?

Now it yawn

Suppose a same sex family couple would want noteriety? I doubt they would call the press sweetheart
The news would most certainly report it. Hell, such people getting married would want everyone they know they were getting married only to avoid paying inheritance tax and NOT because they're some kind of freak pervert like you. Those couples would be among the first people bragging to the news how they're taking advantage of a tax loophole. Conservatives taking advantage of such a loophole would be especially loud about boasting how that loophole was created by same-sex marriage.

Can't you read?

I already said who would in the post you responded to. Plus, the state would have been reporting it if for no other reason, to bring attention to how folks were escaping paying inheritance taxes so that they could shut that loophole down as quickly as possible.

Not if its legal, no need.

Who says any were denied? Could be none even applied since Iowa doesn't issue marriage licenses to close-family family members regardless of gender.

Now it yawn

Even more rightardedness.... :cuckoo:

Yeah... no one heard of same-sex marriages before Obergefell. Up until then, there had never been a single mention of same-sex marriage anywhere in the news.

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

Because it was illegal and they were denied, hired an attorney and filed suit.

That would make the news.
Umm ... same sex marriage was already legal in many states before Obergefell.

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

Ya know how we know this.......?

Because it was in the fucking news, ya perverted moron. :lmao:

Now it yawn

Can't you read?

Oy. :eusa_doh:

Again...

Because you're so fucking brain-dead....

So was same-sex marriage when that was first legalized in various states and it made huge headlines.

You really suck at this.

Now now Skylar, Faun gets to make up the rules and this is how the idiots requires proof. If you can't find "x" then it is proof it's ______

With two of you working on this, then it will be a breeze to find a same sex family couple that was denied a marriage licence. If you can't then it's legal.

And then there's this attorney that agrees with me .....

CPA at Law: Pass Wealth Tax Free by Marrying a Descendant?

But, hey, you have an instruction pamphlet on your side!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

That putz is clearly prepared to make up anything, no matter how retarded, than to just face the stark reality that Iowa doesn't allow any close family members to marry regardless of gender.

Yes they do. The iowa 595.19 says so, as does an attorney touting it as a great way to pass an estate without paying inheritance tax.

You calling an attorney a lier?
Did the attorney say something as stupid as close-family members getting married to avoid paying inheritance taxes for the first time since we've had inheritancetaxes, wouldn't be newsworthy?

If he did, than sure, I'll call him a moronic liar too.

Now now Skylar, Faun gets to make up the rules and this is how the idiots requires proof. If you can't find "x" then it is proof it's ______

With two of you working on this, then it will be a breeze to find a same sex family couple that was denied a marriage licence. If you can't then it's legal.

Now it yawn

Marriage licenses are public records. Siblings legally marrying would be all over the RW Nut news.
Of course it would. Especially if they were screwing the government out of taxes and due to a loophole created by the legalization of same-sex marriage?? Holyfuckingshit, their howls would be louder than 'BENGHAZI!!'

Perv23's position was killed a long time ago. Even he knows it. He's just making up any shit imaginable at this point because he's a troll.

Now it yawn

Marriage licenses are public records. Siblings legally marrying would be all over the RW Nut news.

Note, the licenses do not require family relationship. Gonna make that a tough search SeaWytch, but you go for it. K?
You know people have to present proof they're qualified to marry, right?

Now it yawn

Note, the licenses do not require family relationship. Gonna make that a tough search SeaWytch, but you go for it. K?

Sure Pops. Siblings are marrying in Iowa. Proof? Pops doesn't need proof!

I don't need proof they are, I only need to prove its legal.....

Which I have

Now you prove they are not.

Thanks much
Despite your delusions, Iowa still doesn't allow close-family members to marry regardless of gender...

IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF APPLICANTS TO READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING APPLICATION!

Iowa law provides that marriage is a civil contract between two persons who are (1) 18 years of age or older; (2) not already married to each other or still legally married to someone else; (3) not closely related by blood or first cousins; and (4) legally competent to enter into a civil contract.

Nope. He can't find one. Once again, Pop makes elaborate predictions based on his pseudo-legal gibberish. And once again, nothing he's predicted actually happened.

You're fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

There are 250 million Americans aged 16 and older, and now you're suggesting not one of them went to Iowa in six years to get married to a close family member to avoid paying inheritance tax where, according to your idiocy, it would have been legal for the first time since the adaption of those anti-close-family marriage laws thanks to a loophole created by Iowa's Supreme Court.

Your adventurous argument grows increasingly ludicrous in your vain attempts to bring that Frankenstein monster of a position back to life.

Prove none of them did.

Go for it. You got three people looking now, your job is now 3 times easier

Report your finding back. K?
Here ya go ... "close family members married in Iowa"...

No results found for "close family members married in iowa".

Your turn. Find even one such couple who actually got married.

Just one.

:itsok:

That putz is clearly prepared to make up anything, no matter how retarded, than to just face the stark reality that Iowa doesn't allow any close family members to marry regardless of gender.

Yes they do. The iowa 595.19 says so, as does an attorney touting it as a great way to pass an estate without paying inheritance tax.

Did the attorney say something as stupid as close-family members getting married to avoid paying inheritance taxes for the first time since we've had inheritancetaxes, wouldn't be newsworthy?

You were supplied the link. Read it

Now it yawn

Which I have

Thanks much
Despite your delusions, Iowa still doesn't allow close-family members to marry regardless of gender...

IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF APPLICANTS TO READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING APPLICATION!

Iowa law provides that marriage is a civil contract between two persons who are (1) 18 years of age or older; (2) not already married to each other or still legally married to someone else; (3) not closely related by blood or first cousins; and (4) legally competent to enter into a civil contract.

According to Iowa code 595.19 they sure do

But then you have an instruction manual on your side.

So you lose

You're fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

There are 250 million Americans aged 16 and older, and now you're suggesting not one of them went to Iowa in six years to get married to a close family member to avoid paying inheritance tax where, according to your idiocy, it would have been legal for the first time since the adaption of those anti-close-family marriage laws thanks to a loophole created by Iowa's Supreme Court.

Your adventurous argument grows increasingly ludicrous in your vain attempts to bring that Frankenstein monster of a position back to life.

Prove none of them did.

Go for it. You got three people looking now, your job is now 3 times easier

Report your finding back. K?
Here ya go ... "close family members married in Iowa"...

No results found for "close family members married in iowa".

Your turn. Find even one such couple who actually got married.

Just one.

:itsok:

Googled Faun is a dipshit 4,123,585,765,124 results.

Now it yawn

Can't you read?

Oy. :eusa_doh:

Again...

Because you're so fucking brain-dead....

So was same-sex marriage when that was first legalized in various states and it made huge headlines.

You really suck at this.

The other states didn't have to recognize iowas same sex marriages though

So there's that

Now it yawn

Yep, and only opposite gender family members and first cousins are excluded

Iowa code 595.19 says so

Now it yawn

Of course it would. Especially if they were screwing the government out of taxes and due to a loophole created by the legalization of same-sex marriage?? Holyfuckingshit, their howls would be louder than 'BENGHAZI!!'

Perv23's position was killed a long time ago. Even he knows it. He's just making up any shit imaginable at this point because he's a troll.

They're not screwing the government anymore than any other legal marriage.

You get loonier and loonier dude

You an attorney?

Now it yawn

Yep, and only opposite gender family members and first cousins are excluded

Iowa code 595.19 says so

I would guess that if anyone tries to get married as a same sex, close relation couple, the state will adjust the law pretty quickly if they haven't already done so when it happens. I imagine we'll find out if/when it happens. :dunno:

Which I have

Thanks much

According to Iowa code 595.19 they sure do

But then you have an instruction manual on your side.

So you lose
What do I lose? According to Iowa, no families are allowed to marrying each other. Looks like you lose, perv. You're gonna have to move to Yemen if ya wanna marry your brother. :mm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back