It's easier to condemn homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are we going to treat bigots and haters the way we used to treat homosexuals?

Drive them into the shadows, deny them employment, make them afraid to show who they really are

Wait a minute...we already do that

No we don't, because the opposition of homosexuality is not bigotry

-Geaux

Shit

Remember the good ole days when you guys could chase fags through the streets and beat them up? Then you would blame the gays and nobody would do anything about it?

Looks like the tide has turned....bigots and haters such as yourself are now societies faggots

Let me know when punching out a homo fag equates to burning a cross in a yard

We'll wait :badgrin:

-Geaux

You mean like gay tv shows hurt yours?

Heres a novel idea....

If the shows suck, theyll fail. Pussy.

Oh, they don't hurt me. I am probably one of the most tolerant people you'll ever meet. I just spent a week sleeping in a tent with a gay guy... didn't bother me or him one little bit. Like I said... plenty of gay friends and family members who I love and adore. But as tolerant as I am, I have my limits. I'm about done with my tolerance level when it comes to accepting things. If you can't live your gay life without infringing on me, go fuck yourself. I'm tired of defending myself, being called names, ridiculed and scorned because I won't stand for you trashing the Constitution in order to legitimize your homosexual behavior. Enough is enough!

That's awesome! You actually slept next to a pole smoking homo?

Did you bring up this subject as the campfire glowed in the night? Did you tell him that you were afraid his kind would force you to suck cock and take a dildo up the ass? Did you explain to him how oppressed you feel now that he can marry the person he loves?

Didja?

We had quite the lengthy conversation about gay marriage and he is of the same opinion I am... it's shouldn't be any of government's business who people marry or what people define as marriage.

No... I am afraid "your kind" is going to have to be put down hard because you won't allow people to merely "tolerate" you. That's not good enough... they have to accept and approve of your behavior. Endorse it... Sign their name confirming they accept it... and still, that's not good enough! It's never going to be good enough because what you seek is impossible for us to deliver.

What's it like? Is being a true nutbag bigot in 2015 America like having your head stuck in a vice? I mean......the hopeless whining! It's awesome.

I wonder if Boss has sent mrs davis his.fan boy love letter, yet.....?

Mebbe he can call us up for tonights show and we could let him rant his bigotry to his hearts desire for.all of usmb to witness.

What we are witnessimg are the final emotional throws of bigots who have to come to grips with the rest of society for some reason no longer supporting their bigotry.

No, what you are witnessing is otherwise tolerant and rational people becoming frustrated because they can't ever seem to do enough for gays. You keep pushing and pushing for something you're never going to have...

You see, what you really want is to be accepted as normal... but you're not normal, are you? You realize what you do is wrong and abnormal for human beings and you seek to have your abnormal behavior accepted and legitimized... but you know that it never will be. No amount of tolerance will ever suffice, you'll keep on pushing until society pushes back, and they will.

What is "enough" for the gays?

Not firing them or denying them housing?
Not kicking them out of the military?
Allowing them to openly say who they are?
Permitting them to marry the person they love?

Where was your breaking point?

What's it like? Is being a true nutbag bigot in 2015 America like having your head stuck in a vice? I mean......the hopeless whining! It's awesome.

Again, it's not bigotry. That's what the left wants to call it as its a queer race card which fails on multiple counts.

-Geaux

When are we going to treat bigots and haters the way we used to treat homosexuals?

Drive them into the shadows, deny them employment, make them afraid to show who they really are

-Geaux

Shit

Remember the good ole days when you guys could chase fags through the streets and beat them up? Then you would blame the gays and nobody would do anything about it?

Looks like the tide has turned....bigots and haters such as yourself are now societies faggots

-Geaux

Seems the same to me

You mean like gay tv shows hurt yours?

Heres a novel idea....

If the shows suck, theyll fail. Pussy.

Oh, they don't hurt me. I am probably one of the most tolerant people you'll ever meet. I just spent a week sleeping in a tent with a gay guy... didn't bother me or him one little bit. Like I said... plenty of gay friends and family members who I love and adore. But as tolerant as I am, I have my limits. I'm about done with my tolerance level when it comes to accepting things. If you can't live your gay life without infringing on me, go fuck yourself. I'm tired of defending myself, being called names, ridiculed and scorned because I won't stand for you trashing the Constitution in order to legitimize your homosexual behavior. Enough is enough!

That's awesome! You actually slept next to a pole smoking homo?

Did you bring up this subject as the campfire glowed in the night? Did you tell him that you were afraid his kind would force you to suck cock and take a dildo up the ass? Did you explain to him how oppressed you feel now that he can marry the person he loves?

Didja?

We had quite the lengthy conversation about gay marriage and he is of the same opinion I am... it's shouldn't be any of government's business who people marry or what people define as marriage.

No... I am afraid "your kind" is going to have to be put down hard because you won't allow people to merely "tolerate" you. That's not good enough... they have to accept and approve of your behavior. Endorse it... Sign their name confirming they accept it... and still, that's not good enough! It's never going to be good enough because what you seek is impossible for us to deliver.

I'm not gay, bro. And I don't feel any pressure from gays for me to deliver anything. I wonder what it is that really bugs you? Do you get a little chubby when you watch Doogie Hauser? Is that it?

What we are witnessimg are the final emotional throws of bigots who have to come to grips with the rest of society for some reason no longer supporting their bigotry.

No, what you are witnessing is otherwise tolerant and rational people becoming frustrated because they can't ever seem to do enough for gays. You keep pushing and pushing for something you're never going to have...

You see, what you really want is to be accepted as normal... but you're not normal, are you? You realize what you do is wrong and abnormal for human beings and you seek to have your abnormal behavior accepted and legitimized... but you know that it never will be. No amount of tolerance will ever suffice, you'll keep on pushing until society pushes back, and they will.

When will the left redefine 'person'?

I'm sure its coming when they decide that porking a drunk chicken is 'normal'

-Geaux

I wonder if Boss has sent mrs davis his.fan boy love letter, yet.....?

Mebbe he can call us up for tonights show and we could let him rant his bigotry to his hearts desire for.all of usmb to witness.

If he does.....you'll have to put up with my coughing. I wouldn't miss that shit for anything.

-Geaux

You are sure of it, huh?

-Geaux

Porking a drunk chicken is animal abuse and is a crime in this country
Consensual sex between two adults is not

Seems to me, we've done ALL those things and still, we're being called bigots and homophobes. Unless we totally accept your behavior and restructure society so that gay people are treated superior to anyone else, you're not going to be happy. I don't even know if that would make you happy... I think you can't BE happy. You know what you are doing is wrong and you need validation... constantly... never-ending. Well, I am tired of placating you and pandering to your needs. Grow the fuck up and accept that some people don't approve of your sexual deviant behavior.

-Geaux

Shit

-Geaux

Seems the same to me

I realize this

-Geaux

Again, it's not bigotry. That's what the left wants to call it as its a queer race card which fails on multiple counts.

-Geaux
I think its clearly man.

Fine with me.. But but its not bigotry

-Geaux
===============

Opposition to gay marriage is not bigotry

In the heated rhetoric of the debate, some gay marriage advocates have alleged that opposition to gay marriage is the same as bigotry and prejudice.

Such terms are inappropriate. Actually, such words are being abused by gay righters to capitalize on the nationwide concern focused on racism.

Opposition to gay marriage is not rooted in the personal animosities that are characteristic of bigotry but in reliance on the Bible as the authority for a Christian lifestyle.

Anti-gay Christians feel that the scores of Bible references on homosexuality cannot be swept under the rug on the general premise that love supersedes all Biblical lifestyle issues. To accept this argument would negate all of Apostle Paul’s teachings and Christianity would become a religion without any enduring principles of morality.

-Geaux

Shit

-Geaux

Seems the same to me

I realize this

-Geaux

-Geaux
I think its clearly man.

Fine with me.. But but its not bigotry

-Geaux
===============

In the heated rhetoric of the debate, some gay marriage advocates have alleged that opposition to gay marriage is the same as bigotry and prejudice.

Such terms are inappropriate. Actually, such words are being abused by gay righters to capitalize on the nationwide concern focused on racism.

Opposition to gay marriage is not rooted in the personal animosities that are characteristic of bigotry but in reliance on the Bible as the authority for a Christian lifestyle.

Anti-gay Christians feel that the scores of Bible references on homosexuality cannot be swept under the rug on the general premise that love supersedes all Biblical lifestyle issues. To accept this argument would negate all of Apostle Paul’s teachings and Christianity would become a religion without any enduring principles of morality.

Bullshit.

-Geaux
People like you sure work to make that the case, tho.

-Geaux

Porking a drunk chicken is animal abuse and is a crime in this country
Consensual sex between two adults is not

So is two guys punting each other on 4th down. Hell, they'll punt on 3rd down.

-Geaux
------
12 states still ban sodomy a decade after court ruling

BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — A dozen states still have anti-sodomy laws on the books 10 years after the U.S. Supreme Court ruled they are unconstitutional.

One such state is Louisiana, where gay rights groups contend police have used anti-sodomy laws to target gay men. But state lawmakers sided with religious and conservative groups in refusing to repeal the law last week.

12 states still ban sodomy a decade after court ruling

Seems to me, we've done ALL those things and still, we're being called bigots and homophobes. Unless we totally accept your behavior and restructure society so that gay people are treated superior to anyone else, you're not going to be happy. I don't even know if that would make you happy... I think you can't BE happy. You know what you are doing is wrong and you need validation... constantly... never-ending. Well, I am tired of placating you and pandering to your needs. Grow the fuck up and accept that some people don't approve of your sexual deviant behavior.

You think RW is gay too?

You think RW is gay too?

People do go to jail for being accessories you know....

-Geaux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back