It's easier to condemn homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marriage creates a family unit. An LLC does not.

Marriage is the Joining of a Man and a Woman. Therefore Marriage creates a Family.

A male joining with another male or a female joining with another female, does not.

If spouses are legally considered family then a same sex marriage does, in fact, create a family. I was not discussing person opinions on what counts as marriage.

Are you unaware you won that argument?

We've moved on, argue all you want. That's not the issue.

The argument is, the compelling state interest that the state has in denying same sex siblings.

You deflect away from that as often as you like, that's how you roll.

Wisconsin and several other states seems to think its procreation, yet the burdon of proof is arbitrarily applied. And still more curious is that they don't apply this same standard on partnering in an LLC?

Neither partnership required sex, yet only opposite gender cousins must prove infertility to enter one of these?

That is as discriminatory as it gets.

Actually, yes, I was unaware. Your posts are sometimes fairly confusing. :p

Let's try this again : If Wisconsin allows infertile cousins to marry but not fertile cousins, that indicates that procreation is the major factor in the decision to prevent cousins from marrying, yes? If Wisconsin does NOT allow infertile siblings to marry that seems to indicate that procreation is not the major factor in the decision to prevent siblings from marrying.

A marriage is not an LLC. It is a form of contract with some unique attributes. To compare it with a type of company as though they are exactly the same is disingenuous at best.

Run through those unique attributes, will you.

They are both partnerships that are financially mutual beneficial to the partnership.

Be so kind. But remember, the courts determined traditional values can't be the reasoning.

Proceed

Marriage creates a family unit. An LLC does not. Marriage extends certain tax benefits that an LLC does not. A marriage is not a company, an LLC is. Marriage extends certain rights regarding inheritance, medical decisions, etc.. Joining an LLC does not.

And that's about all the reply to your trolling I'm up for atm. ;)

They both create partnerships. State the compelling state interest that the state has in establishing family units. There is one, but you deny it as a sound legal reason. And you realize the Government is NOT compelled to give tax benefits. They can end at any time the government wants, and ending those would be constitutional.

Power of attorney can be established by anyone, married or not, so yet another fail.

Yes I know one created a corporation (duh) but you fail to explain why marriage is the ONLY legal partnership that limits the number and familial status of its members. Instead you rely on traditional values? How hypocritical of you

It seems you are relying solely on tradition.

How'd that work for SSM opponents last time dummy?

I don't think an LLC is a corporation, although it can be taxed like one. :dunno:

You are the one comparing a marriage to an LLC. Feel free to point out how the differences between them are not actually differences.

It creates a partnership ( I indeed mis state corp for company )

But your deflection is noted.

I asked you to name the legal reason siblings can form an LLC and not a Marriage?

You don't have a Compelling reason, don't worry. If it's not a partnership that allows the state a way to insure clean bloodlines, it has no clear reason to exist.

Oh, as far as tax breaks go, the fair tax would eliminate those anyway.

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ, is this thread still on its feet?

Who gives a rat's ass about sexual deviants and perverts (homosexuals)?

If spouses are legally considered family then a same sex marriage does...

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

Once again, wasn't discussing personal opinions on marriage but the similarities or differences between certain legal partnerships.

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman. That is a Natural FACT. And this without regard to your contrary opinion.

Men and Women combining is the only way to create bloodlines. FACT

Once again, wasn't discussing personal opinions on marriage but the similarities or differences between certain legal partnerships.

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman. That is a Natural FACT. And this without regard to your contrary opinion.

It is not, however, the only way families are made.

Sure, singles can also be families with their children.

Live in's can also be families.

Anything else we can help with while you deflect?

Stating a fact is not deflection. You seem to think procreation = parenting. It does not as millions of families could tell you.

Stating a fact is not deflection. You seem to think procreation = parenting. It does not as millions of families could tell you.

Procreation proceeds parenting. Continue with your dumbfuckery

Second straight post I STATED FACT

Actually, yes, I was unaware. Your posts are sometimes fairly confusing. :p

Let's try this again : If Wisconsin allows infertile cousins to marry but not fertile cousins, that indicates that procreation is the major factor in the decision to prevent cousins from marrying, yes? If Wisconsin does NOT allow infertile siblings to marry that seems to indicate that procreation is not the major factor in the decision to prevent siblings from marrying.

A marriage is not an LLC. It is a form of contract with some unique attributes. To compare it with a type of company as though they are exactly the same is disingenuous at best.

They are both partnerships that are financially mutual beneficial to the partnership.

Be so kind. But remember, the courts determined traditional values can't be the reasoning.

Proceed

Marriage creates a family unit. An LLC does not. Marriage extends certain tax benefits that an LLC does not. A marriage is not a company, an LLC is. Marriage extends certain rights regarding inheritance, medical decisions, etc.. Joining an LLC does not.

They both create partnerships. State the compelling state interest that the state has in establishing family units. There is one, but you deny it as a sound legal reason. And you realize the Government is NOT compelled to give tax benefits. They can end at any time the government wants, and ending those would be constitutional.

Power of attorney can be established by anyone, married or not, so yet another fail.

Yes I know one created a corporation (duh) but you fail to explain why marriage is the ONLY legal partnership that limits the number and familial status of its members. Instead you rely on traditional values? How hypocritical of you

I don't think an LLC is a corporation, although it can be taxed like one. :dunno:

You are the one comparing a marriage to an LLC. Feel free to point out how the differences between them are not actually differences.

I asked you to name the legal reason siblings can form an LLC and not a Marriage?

You don't have a Compelling reason, don't worry. If it's not a partnership that allows the state a way to insure clean bloodlines, it has no clear reason to exist.

How many times are you going to ask the same question, particularly when it has been answered multiple times?

You've been given reasons. You don't think they are compelling. Got it!

'Deflection' meaning not responding how Pops approves of.

You seem to have trouble with the word deflect. :)

Proceed

How many times are you going to ask the same question, particularly when it has been answered multiple times?

You've been given reasons. You don't think they are compelling. Got it!

Pops: No one can provide a compelling reason!
Everyone: here are reasons A, B and C
Pops: I deem none of those as compelling reasons!
Why won't anyone provide a compelling reason!

Pops will never find any reason compelling enough for him to accept that gays and mixed race couples have the freedom to legally marry now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back