It's easier to condemn homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman. That is a Natural FACT. And this without regard to your contrary opinion.

Men and Women combining is the only way to create bloodlines. FACT

It is not, however, the only way families are made.

Sure, singles can also be families with their children.

Live in's can also be families.

Anything else we can help with while you deflect?

You seem to have trouble with the word deflect. :)

I have trouble deflecting true. I hit problems head on.

LOL- you are like a greased pig- you slip away from honesty and facts.

Men and Women combining is the only way to create bloodlines. FACT

I stated a fact.

I stated a fact.

"Rain is wet". I also stated an irrelevant fact. Whoooppieee!

I stated a fact.

Unless you have a compelling state interest to deny same sex siblings their right to marry, you are irrelevant.

Funny, think just how irrelevant gays are in the whole scheme of things.

Thanks for pointing that out.

I stated a fact.

Unless you have a compelling state interest to deny same sex siblings their right to marry, you are irrelevant.

Don't have one, don't care. Siblings marrying, if you believe they have that right, don't matter to me a whit. If you believe they have the right to marry, they had it before I was granted the right.

File your case...otherwise you're just bloviating.

Marriage creates a family unit. An LLC does not. Marriage extends certain tax benefits that an LLC does not. A marriage is not a company, an LLC is. Marriage extends certain rights regarding inheritance, medical decisions, etc.. Joining an LLC does not.

Yes and husbands put their penis in their wive's vagina not their sex partner's asshole. Penises in vaginas lead to procreation of family members, penises in assholes lead to STDs. The union of male and female genders is matrimony, the union of same genders is a deviant sex act.

Yes... as absolutely amazing as it may seem to you... LOTS of things are different than other things.

Wait, did you just claim that husbands and wives never have anal sex? :lol:

Unless you are claiming that heterosexual sex is matrimony, your comparison is a failure.

If you want to tell someone that things are different than other things, maybe you should be replying to Pops, who wanted to compare marriage to an LLC. Or take a look in the mirror and realize that marriage and sex are different things. ;)

The word "Union" doesn't have anything to do with sex when it's union of genders. When both are the same gender, the word can only mean something sexual. The genders are the same so there is nothing to unify. Marriage is the union of male and female genders, it has nothing to do with sex or sexuality. The only "union" of two same-sex persons is if they unify in engagement of sexual behavior.

I don't need to tell anyone that things are different than other things, most people know this intuitively when the reach about 2 months old. You're just a little slow.

Are you saying that your various statements regarding civil unions, if talking about same gender couples, were talking about sex? Or does the definition of union change when it is used in civil unions? ;)

No, it's all about context, that thing you have a problem with. In a "civil union" two civil entities are united. It has nothing to do with gender, marriage or sex.

Marriage creates a family unit. An LLC does not. Marriage extends certain tax benefits that an LLC does not. A marriage is not a company, an LLC is. Marriage extends certain rights regarding inheritance, medical decisions, etc.. Joining an LLC does not.

Yes and husbands put their penis in their wive's vagina not their sex partner's asshole. Penises in vaginas lead to procreation of family members, penises in assholes lead to STDs. The union of male and female genders is matrimony, the union of same genders is a deviant sex act.

Yes... as absolutely amazing as it may seem to you... LOTS of things are different than other things.
Um...are you the sex police?

Yes.. I'm the sex police... Go fuck yourself!

I stated a fact.

Don't have one, don't care. Siblings marrying, if you believe they have that right, don't matter to me a whit. If you believe they have the right to marry, they had it before I was granted the right.

No they didn't. We had a societal safety net that was broken with the Obergfell ruling.

Either marriage is a civil right, constitutionally protected or not.

You folks should make up your minds or your just bloviating to hide your bigotry.

Honestly, if same sex marriage was ruled legal before loving, you'd be on the side of those wanting the races separated.

I stated a fact.

No they didn't. We had a societal safety net that was broken with the Obergfell ruling.

Like he said- file your case if you believe you now have the right to marry your sibling.

Um...are you the sex police?

Yes.. I'm the sex police... Go fuck yourself!

Boss demonstrating his command of the English language- and that he wants to be able to regulate how every American can have sex.

I stated a fact.

Unless you have a compelling state interest to deny same sex siblings their right to marry, you are irrelevant.t.

Whether we provide a compelling state interest- or you believe there is no compelling state interest- is irrelevant.

What matters is what the States believe- and the courts believe- and 12 years after the Massachusetts case still no siblings marrying each other in Massachusetts.

I stated a fact.

You stated an irrelevant fact to deflect from the post you were responding to.

Unless you are claiming that heterosexual sex is matrimony, your comparison is a failure.

If you want to tell someone that things are different than other things, maybe you should be replying to Pops, who wanted to compare marriage to an LLC. Or take a look in the mirror and realize that marriage and sex are different things. ;)

The word "Union" doesn't have anything to do with sex when it's union of genders. When both are the same gender, the word can only mean something sexual. The genders are the same so there is nothing to unify. Marriage is the union of male and female genders, it has nothing to do with sex or sexuality. The only "union" of two same-sex persons is if they unify in engagement of sexual behavior.

I don't need to tell anyone that things are different than other things, most people know this intuitively when the reach about 2 months old. You're just a little slow.

Are you saying that your various statements regarding civil unions, if talking about same gender couples, were talking about sex? Or does the definition of union change when it is used in civil unions? ;)

No, it's all about context, that thing you have a problem with. In a "civil union" two civil entities are united. It has nothing to do with gender, marriage or sex.

Ah, so I should know what your personal definitions of words are based on context? :lol:

When you say the word union can only mean something sexual when it is about two people of the same gender, I think it's understandable I would question your previous uses of the word. Why would you expect me to know how you are defining the word in any particular situation when you apparently use your own, different from the dictionary or common use definition?

I stated a fact.

Like he said- file your case if you believe you now have the right to marry your sibling.

I oppose sibling marriage.

You make no sense.

And He, is a she.

I stated a fact.

You stated an irrelevant fact to deflect from the post you were responding to.

Nope. Creation of life is the most relevant subject there is.

Yet another fact

I oppose sibling marriage.

You make no sense.

And He, is a she.

But you say you could marry your sibling now- and as you said- marriage is not about sex- so go ahead and file your case as a test case- to test the law.

No one else has- not a single person in Massachusetts in 12 years- go stand up for your right to marry your sibling.

Ah, so I should know what your personal definitions of words are based on context? :lol:

When you say the word union can only mean something sexual when it is about two people of the same gender, I think it's understandable I would question your previous uses of the word. Why would you expect me to know how you are defining the word in any particular situation when you apparently use your own, different from the dictionary or common use definition?

Boss is rather hard to pin down right?

Especially with his circular logic that all revolves around Boss citing himself, quoting himself and wanting to impose his own 'morality' on everyone else.

I didn't use a different definition. The word has the same definition but can vary in meaning depending on context.

With all the far more important stuff going on in the world, who gives a rat's ass about sexual deviants and perverts (homosexuals)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back