"It's Fine to Marry Your Cousin as Long As You Know the Risks You're Taking"

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
That has to come from some inbred redneck from Alabama right? Guess again.

Apparently inbred Muslim offspring are creating quite a drain on the UK Health System.

This is just ONE of the reasons Religions should be banned World Wide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerry Lee Lewis married his cousin and it ruined a skyrocketing career. Of course, she was only about 13 years old. Oh well, meh.

:eek: Goodness Gracious!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcmkTnpRfxQ]Great Balls of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis - YouTube[/ame]

Shoot, everyone in the Bristol, Kingsport, Johnson City triangle in NE Tenn are all first cousins three times removed.

It would be one thing if first cousins marry & don't have children together. It's another if first cousins marry & have children together, & that continues through the generations. Eventually - like the Romanovs - you start getting hemophilia & other congenital defects.

Each society/culture decides how much they want to gamble with the genetic dice (how much inbreeding to tolerate) - but when education/training is at a premium - I think it's wasteful to educate/train individuals whose bloodlines become weaker with time, instead of stronger.

The Islamic countries/cultures with the largest population bases seem to hardly value women, other than as housekeepers & brood mares. I don't know much about Islamic courtship practices - is it an issue of How do you meet elegible women? Does anyone know?

I recently met a person who told me she married her cousin and I spontaneously broke out in song..... singing this.......she actually laughed and of course I peed my pants...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQTqKcojrVY]Patty Duke Show Intro - YouTube[/ame]

I just finished "Scaramouche" yesterday, by Sabatini, an old classic. So on the final few pages Scaramouche finds out that the Duchess is actually his mother, and the man who runs in from the garden ahead of the murderous Paris mob and whom he has been trying to kill for excellent reasons for some 10 years is his father; and finally that therefore the girl in the room is NOT his first cousin.

So he gets rid of the superfluous relatives by scattering safe-conducts to flee Paris all around and marries the girl. Delightful book.

Other groups that have a lot of trouble with inbreeding defects are Amish and fundamentalist Mormons. That polygamy with their uncles and half-brothers results in a lot of Mormon retardation and serious handicaps.

I recently met a person who told me she married her cousin and I spontaneously broke out in song..... singing this.......she actually laughed and of course I peed my pants...

Patty Duke Show Intro - YouTube

Patti likes to rock and roll.
A hot dog makes her lose control.

That line is soooooo sick. I love it. lol.

^^^
:lmao:

"Still, they're cousins,
Identical cousins and you'll find,
They laugh alike, they walk alike,
At times they even talk alike --

You can lose your mind,
When cousins are two of a kind."....:lol::lol:

Is not the role of marriage to form a partnership for the formation of a family.

You know, like creating kids and stuff(you can adopt without getting married!!).

So if cousins marry they intend to---oh sick!!

Forum List

Back