It's gonna get real interesting

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
At some point, sooner rather than later, the Democrats in Congress will probably introduce a resolution condemning Russia for invading Ukraine.

Of course, Trump will demand that his Cult not support it. So, how many Republicans will sign on? I bet none will other than Liz Chaney and her allies.

Khrushchev always said that we would be destroyed from within. Boy, was he ever right!!!

At some point, sooner rather than later, the Democrats in Congress will probably introduce a resolution condemning Russia for invading Ukraine.

Of course, Trump will demand that his Cult not support it. So, how many Republicans will sign on? I bet none will other than Liz Chaney and her allies.

Khrushchev always said that we would be destroyed from within. Boy, was he ever right!!!
You call allowing guys in dresses being allowed to compete in woman's sports NOT being destroyed with in?

How does a war with Russia over the Ukraine impact climate change? Whats the climate benefit in the long term of getting into another years long war?

You obviously stopped thinking clearly some time ago. Maybe November 2016?

Comrade, I believe you are delusional...

Comrade, I believe you are delusional...

I have no faith in the Repubs supporting such a resolution if the Dems put it forward. Just as I have no faith the Dems would support it if the GOP put one forward.

The Russian invasion of Ukraine has done far more than cause the stock market to drop, it has highlighted how huge the division is in our country. With each passing day I have less faith it can ever be bridged again.

Why we would we be against condemning Russia? :cuckoo:

Right now, Republicans are bi-partisan in denouncing Putin, but one word from Trump, and that all changes. I imagine Trump's handlers are telling him to keep quiet.

I have no faith in the Repubs supporting such a resolution if the Dems put it forward. Just as I have no faith the Dems would support it if the GOP put one forward.

The Russian invasion of Ukraine has done far more than cause the stock market to drop, it has highlighted how huge the division is in our country. With each passing day I have less faith it can ever be bridged again.
If Biden had figured out a way to stop Putin, the stock market wouldnt have dropped.

If the Dims in Congress are capable of doing anything, which I doubt, especially introducing such a resolution condemning Russia for anything, Poopeypants would veto it. You aint hurtin his buddy!

A resolution condemning Russia. That'll scare Putin for sure!!!

Oh boy! Is your hero, xiden, going launch a barrage of hashtags like that other loser, the obummer.

Go piss up a rope, poseur.

Oh boy! Is your hero, xiden, going launch a barrage of hashtags like that other loser, the obummer.

Go piss up a rope, poseur.

Biden will do nothing but look like an idiot like he normally does.

But I do thank you for proving my point for me so clearly! You are just too easy

Whoa. A resolution.

bankruptcy-shout.gif

Well Biden and the dems made the current foul weather so we have every right to bitch and try to do something about it.

Thing is the dems expect the right-leaning to stand out in the foul weather that they created and not say anything and if we do we get called Nazis for our trouble.

That is why the dems are going to lose both the House and Senate in November......It's not only the right-leaning that's tired of their shit.

Forum List

Back