It's gonna get real interesting

How does a war with Russia over the Ukraine impact climate change? Whats the climate benefit in the long term of getting into another years long war?
This will end quickly...
Look for a call for general elections to be held that does not include NATO thugs following Ukraine citizens home who vote wrong.

At some point, sooner rather than later, the Democrats in Congress will probably introduce a resolution condemning Russia for invading Ukraine.

Of course, Trump will demand that his Cult not support it. So, how many Republicans will sign on? I bet none will other than Liz Chaney and her allies.

Khrushchev always said that we would be destroyed from within. Boy, was he ever right!!!
Astro boy with another stupid 'Trump and his cult' post. The world was stable when Donald Trump was President. After one year of Biden, the stability is gone, and the world's evil leaders are on the move.

Your response was ignorance. What on Earth made you think sanctions were going to stop Putin? Of course Biden failed! Sanctions never work.

When did I say that sanctions were going to stop Putin? I will wait for you to show me that post.

Putin knows that we will not start WWIII over the Ukraine, so all we can do is punish him as best that we can.

What is it you suggest we do?

At some point, sooner rather than later, the Democrats in Congress will probably introduce a resolution condemning Russia for invading Ukraine.

Of course, Trump will demand that his Cult not support it. So, how many Republicans will sign on? I bet none will other than Liz Chaney and her allies.

Khrushchev always said that we would be destroyed from within. Boy, was he ever right!!!

Your little hate cult is shrinking every day. No serious person believes anyone other than Joe Biden is responsible for what's happening in Ukraine right now. Your boy is going to be in very, very serious trouble very, very soon.

Right now, Republicans are bi-partisan in denouncing Putin, but one word from Trump, and that all changes. I imagine Trump's handlers are telling him to keep quiet.
Trump doesn't have handlers you sloppy fuck. He IS the handler.

Can't wait for your stammering shit clown to get tough..... <snicker>

66dii9.jpg

Isnt Joe Biteme Biden the President of the United States? Isnt Congress lead by Demoncraps? Isnt the Senate also led by Demoncraps? Why do you always bring in the ex president is it that you have PTDS?

That should be done today with everyone taking note of who votes what.

No serious person believes anyone other than Joe Biden is responsible for what's happening in Ukraine right now

Yep, no serious person believes Putin holds any responsibility for what's happening in Ukraine right now

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Congrats on the stupidest post on this forum....FUCKING EVER!

Quite possible, I agree. Trump has already openly celebrated Putin's strategical thinking this week: I think that may have been a mistake, but he says what he really thinks, gotta love that.

However, a pointless resolution from Congress is cheap and easy and meaningless, so probably will have bipartisan support.

Quite possible, I agree. Trump has already openly celebrated Putin's strategical thinking this week: I think that may have been a mistake, but he says what he really thinks, gotta love that.

However, a pointless resolution from Congress is cheap and easy and meaningless, so probably will have bipartisan support.
It should be done anyways. Today preferably.

Forum List

Back