It's gonna get real interesting

When did I say that sanctions were going to stop Putin? I will wait for you to show me that post.

Putin knows that we will not start WWIII over the Ukraine, so all we can do is punish him as best that we can.

What is it you suggest we do?
Im far from an expert, but to suggest that there was no way to stop him, isnt true. For example, if Biden put 100,000 US soldiers on their border, do you think Russia would invade Ukraine?

Astro boy with another stupid 'Trump and his cult' post. The world was stable when Donald Trump was President. After one year of Biden, the stability is gone, and the world's evil leaders are on the move.
If only Hillary had won!

Then we'd have been neck-deep in World War Three by 2018! :(

At some point, sooner rather than later, the Democrats in Congress will probably introduce a resolution condemning Russia for invading Ukraine.

Of course, Trump will demand that his Cult not support it. So, how many Republicans will sign on? I bet none will other than Liz Chaney and her allies.

Khrushchev always said that we would be destroyed from within. Boy, was he ever right!!!
These people have been convinced by their media that America will only go down one of two paths: Right Wing Authoritarianism or Left Wing Authoritarianism.

That's it. Those are our only two choices. Nothing else is even possible to them. Absolute binary thinking.

So, they've made their choice.

When did I say that sanctions were going to stop Putin? I will wait for you to show me that post.

Putin knows that we will not start WWIII over the Ukraine, so all we can do is punish him as best that we can.

What is it you suggest we do?
We wait to see what Ukraine actually wants....not what the NATO puppet government wants.

These people have been convinced by their media that America will only go down one of two paths: Right Wing Authoritarianism or Left Wing Authoritarianism.

That's it. Those are our only two choices. Nothing else is even possible to them. Absolute binary thinking.

^ Most idiotic post ever?

Bingo

Im far from an expert, but to suggest that there was no way to stop him, isnt true. For example, if Biden put 100,000 US soldiers on their border, do you think Russia would invade Ukraine?
Biden is in this shit up to his eyeballs....as oil and gas shoot up in unit price the Bidens and the Bush family will both rake in the heinous blood money....

Your response was ignorance. What on Earth made you think sanctions were going to stop Putin? Of course Biden failed! Sanctions never work.
Sanctions never work, except that cutting Russia out of the SWIFT system could. Putin has said (during his takeover of Crimea) that he would view that as an act of war.

So the SWIFT cross-border banking system is important; let's watch that.

Democrats are in power. They spent a year hunting down political dissidents, who were guilty of criminal trespass, and trying to indict the former president. Meanwhile Russians were massing at the Ukraine border and they did nothing. Biden is surrounded by global warming activists who have no idea of what economic sanctions against Russia will do the the American economy and now we are stuck in a no win situation with a doddering old fool at the helm who runs away to avoid legitimate questions. The DOW is down about a thousand points.

Sanctions never work, except that cutting Russia out of the SWIFT system could. Putin has said (during his takeover of Crimea) that he would view that as an act of war.

So the SWIFT cross-border banking system is important; let's watch that.
Depends.....the recent Russo-Sino financial pact may very well circumvent that. It's hard to ignore the timing of that meeting.

At some point, sooner rather than later, the Democrats in Congress will probably introduce a resolution condemning Russia for invading Ukraine.

Of course, Trump will demand that his Cult not support it. So, how many Republicans will sign on? I bet none will other than Liz Chaney and her allies.

Khrushchev always said that we would be destroyed from within. Boy, was he ever right!!!

Biden and the democrats are the "destroy within," problem...you idiot...

Depends.....the recent Russo-Sino financial pact may very well circumvent that. It's hard to ignore the timing of that meeting.
I suppose autarky in both finance and energy among members of the currently developing three spheres of interest will be pushed as important. And as you say, alliances for protecting those important resources. So much for globalization; that's going out, too.

All of these foreign entanglements and look how fast we get affected. People who warned years ago are now being proved right. But they still will be marginalized. It was our government that got us involved in all this telling us everything will be better. They lied, are stupid or sold out. The insanity of depending on others when you do not have to may be our waterloo.

I've been saying that Russia and China are playing chess, while the Biden Administration is still trying to figure out how to play checkers. The current administration is inept when it comes to adversaries.

Right now, Republicans are bi-partisan in denouncing Putin, but one word from Trump, and that all changes. I imagine Trump's handlers are telling him to keep quiet.
You can imagine pink sparkly unicorns, but that doesn't make them any more real.

Where is your link? Dumb, stupid, dumb.

Forum List

Back