It's GOP ignorance and racism that makes America "less" safe.

I mean seriously...these people are running our nation? From what I've seen for the past six years...they'd be over their heads trying to run the local Salvation Army thrift store.

Does anyone remember Barry's 2014 State of the Union address where he declared that Yemen and Somalia were shining examples of how his anti-terror policies were degrading Al Queda?

This stuff would be laughable if people weren't dying because of the clown show we now have running our Executive Branch.

Imagine if democrats didn't have the democrat controlled press backing them up...if they had to deal with the press the way republicans do....they wouldn't be able to get elected dog catcher....

Yeah, they have a great track record. Did I forget? Thanks for getting Bowe Bergdal back assholes.
American soldiers are to be left behind? Interesting.
The left behind "saying" means you won't leave anyone behind on the battlefield or on a patrol where you engaged or are ambushed. The theory you don't leave POWs behind is just so much John Wayne bullshit invented by Obama. POWs are left behind and exchanged or released after hostilities cease

Yeah, they have a great track record. Did I forget? Thanks for getting Bowe Bergdal back assholes.

Barry and the Gang that Couldn't Shoot Straight traded five terrorist commanders for a private that we're now prosecuting for desertion and endangering his fellow soldiers. Who the fuck was the GENIUS who pulled the trigger on that? Seriously...I'd like to know who thought this was a good thing for America!

Soldiers, no...but bergdahl deserted...he wasn't a soldier....he even converted to islam and took up jihad.....
Prove it...

They just charged him with desertion....and numerous other crimes....and his own fellow soldiers said he deserted.....so please.....if you must, wait for the trial....but since I am not on the jury and not a lefty... I know what the reality shows us...he deserted his post in a war zone.....

Americans don't necessarily hate Obama, they just happen to love America.

America- the country that Obama loves to hate.

Suck on that, you simple-minded cretin. :slap:
True that Americans don't hate Obama. I and everyone else would have accepted him if he had kept promises, but as many politicians do, he ignored his promises and catered to his donors and worshippers.
Is Chicago.

Or.. is not Chicago? :dunno:

The left behind "saying" means you won't leave anyone behind on the battlefield or on a patrol where you engaged or are ambushed. The theory you don't leave POWs behind is just so much John Wayne bullshit invented by Obama. POWs are left behind and exchanged or released after hostilities cease
In his version you just leave the guy, if you don't like him.

Barry and the Gang that Couldn't Shoot Straight traded five terrorist commanders for a private that we're now prosecuting for desertion and endangering his fellow soldiers. Who the fuck was the GENIUS who pulled the trigger on that? Seriously...I'd like to know who thought this was a good thing for America!

obama......

"But Republicans are doing their best to scuttle that because they are so damn ignorant and hate Obama that much and want to punish America for voting a black guy into office."

It's true that most republicans are seeking to disrupt the talks motivated by their unwarranted hatred for the president, but it's because of his party affiliation, not his race.

That isn't to say, of course, there are racists among the ranks of republicans hostile to the president solely because of his race, but this particular manifestation of idiocy by republicans is motivated by partisanism.

Nobody said that. They're POWs and the IRC is the ones who have jurisdiction over prisoner affairs. You are stupid, bub.

Nobody said that. They're POWs and the IRC is the ones who have jurisdiction over prisoner affairs. You are stupid, bub.
Read his post.

Read his post.
Whose post? Can't you get it through your head that we don't have access to POWS and that by not trading them or paying ransom for them is not "leaving them behind." Jesus wept!

Read his post.
Whose post? Can't you get it through your head that we don't have access to POWS and that by not trading them or paying ransom for them is not "leaving them behind." Jesus wept!
If you don't read the thread, don't reply.

Even HRC can see the grey in that call.

Plus, if it's our policy to bring deserters home (at best a deserter...possibly an enemy collaborator) then why not trade or capture American citizen Anwar Al-Awlaki instead of drone bombing his ass killing 4 American civilians (one possible terrorist/collaborator)??

Read his post.
Whose fucking post you referring to? I cant read your feeble mind.

Plus, if it's our policy to bring deserters home (at best a deserter...possibly an enemy collaborator) then why not trade or capture American citizen Anwar Al-Awlaki instead of drone bombing his ass killing 4 American civilians (one possible terrorist/collaborator)??

He should have been brought home as well, for trial, and you trade their people, not yours.

Read his post.
Whose fucking post you referring to? I cant read your feeble mind.
Your problem is you don't read the fucking thread, so just STFU already.

He should have been brought home as well, for trial, and you trade their people, not yours.

That is the point, Obama is an incoherent mess all on his own. He does not need any Republican help screwing up. It's a tale of two traitors, for one you give up the farm and invite his whacko parents the the freaking WH and for the other it's extraleagal death from above.

No wonder we have the trust of neither friend or foe. We are all over the map just on treatment of Americans.

The way Obama bumbles from one screwup to the next, it makes you wonder what idiot move he'll make next. And his equally stupid followers want us to trust him with a nuclear deal with Iran? That's like trusting the village idiot with a can of gas and matches. No wonder even some of the Democrats in Congress want to check whatever damn fool deal he makes with his ass hole buddy in Iran. They probably don't trust that imbecile to not sell Iran the nukes they want in exchange for us releasing a bunch more terrorists

Forum List

Back