It's hysterical, left-wingers have nothing better to do but talk about what Repubs are doing!

I don't care what you guys are doing....it just doesn't matter....because I don't believe you have anyone running to worry about...at least not as yet. Besides, it's your primary, not mine.

we have 3 or 4 candidates who beat hillary in head to head matchups

try again....................

I don't care what you guys are doing....it just doesn't matter....because I don't believe you have anyone running to worry about...at least not as yet. Besides, it's your primary, not mine.

It won't happen, when the fat lady sings.... that's my prediction.

Well then...I'm sure you will have nothing to worry about in 2016. :lmao:

Isnt it hilarious the Democrats cant make a strong case for their own candidates?
extreme-irony.gif

Republicans have what 14 candidates still running? all of them are making strong cases for their qualifications for the office. i think ALL of them are preferable.

what have you seen me pointing to the internal goings on in the Democrat party in this race?

point that out to everybody here so we can all see it please.

SO WHAT is so ironic here leftard??
It's ironic that you're whining about Democrats in a thread in which you're complaining about Democrats whining about Republicans.

Dipshit

Isnt it hilarious the Democrats cant make a strong case for their own candidates? Isnt it funny how they need to spend all day demonizing the opposition? Why are these sad people analyzing all things Republican instead of saying how Democrats will better the lives of Americans?

Is ANYTHING Carson is accused of doing, any story he's told, come close to the mountain of lies Hillary's told over the decades???

To be honest, what can they really say about an old Communist and a chronic and habitual liar and incompetent former Secretary of State who used her position to solicit money from foreign terrorist governments for her Crime Foundation? They can't even brag about her being a combat veteran.
You are a cultural mccarthyite who can only point and whine because you have nothing to offer.

What have you to offer other than criticize the Republican candidates and make a fool out of yourself?

Isnt it hilarious the Democrats cant make a strong case for their own candidates? Isnt it funny how they need to spend all day demonizing the opposition? Why are these sad people analyzing all things Republican instead of saying how Democrats will better the lives of Americans?

Is ANYTHING Carson is accused of doing, any story he's told, come close to the mountain of lies Hillary's told over the decades???

Did you just bring up Hillary in this thread? Honestly.....you fuckers can't last a minute trying to take the high ground.
This has to be at least the 50th time he's started this same exact thread.

BedWetter is the definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different result.

What have you to offer other than criticize the Republican candidates and make a fool out of yourself?
DaFuq?
I am for Kasich first, and can vote for Rubio, Christie, even would have voted for Walker. Never for the likes of a Perry or Santorum.

To be honest, what can they really say about an old Communist and a chronic and habitual liar and incompetent former Secretary of State who used her position to solicit money from foreign terrorist governments for her Crime Foundation? They can't even brag about her being a combat veteran.
You are a cultural mccarthyite who can only point and whine because you have nothing to offer.

Republicans are in the news every day because they are attacking each other like cannibals and some of them are making outrageous comments and claims that demand attention no difference what the party affiliation or candidate is. One of these candidates will be on the Republican ticket for President and another may be on the ticket for Vice President. It is every citizens duty to be informed about the candidates and involved in the discussion. If you are a Republican voter your should be concerned about what the Republican candidates are doing to each other and not about the comments and criticisms of the people who oppose the Republican ideology and hence, just about any Republican candidate.

Republicans are in the news every day because they are attacking each other like cannibals and some of them are making outrageous comments and claims that demand attention no difference what the party affiliation or candidate is. One of these candidates will be on the Republican ticket for President and another may be on the ticket for Vice President. It is every citizens duty to be informed about the candidates and involved in the discussion. If you are a Republican voter your should be concerned about what the Republican candidates are doing to each other and not about the comments and criticisms of the people who oppose the Republican ideology and hence, just about any Republican candidate.

Yes and the Democrats are so old and tired and continue putting forth the same old hate the rich, hate the corporations, raise taxes on the ones already paying 65% of the taxes, and give away more freebies at someone else's expenses. They have no new proposals. Tax and spend.

Yes and the Democrats are so old and tired and continue putting forth the same old hate the rich, hate the corporations, raise taxes on the ones already paying 65% of the taxes, and give away more freebies at someone else's expenses. They have no new proposals. Tax and spend.
Speaking for myself, I have no problem with you or anyone else talking about whatever you want. We all have our own priorities and interest. Many people are one issue voters. They don't care about what a politician's position is on anything other than the one issue of their concern.
On another note, it seems that politicians of all shades are either tax and spend, borrow and spend or cut programs and spend. Not too many, mabe none, that are just no spending politicians. It is all just an argument about where to get the spending money from.

What amazes me is that just about three or four month ago, Carson was trailing Clinton by double-digits. The more the media and the Left have tried to discredit Carson, the more money he has collected from donors and the more he has risen in the polling. Keep it up and he'll win by a landslide.

Cares only purpose on this site is to post lies.

No, what's funny is how media driven they are. Trump is in the lead in the polls. We get 50 threads about how terrible Trump is on here. Carson is pulling ahead? We get a dozen anti Carson threads. When was the last Jindal thread you saw here? Probably the last time he looked like a serious contender.

Forum List

Back