🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's important for the rightwing to realize that the liberal outrage over Trump is unprecedented

pretty good health care system

Triple-facepalm.jpeg

18%-and-climbing un-insured rate, 8% annual healthcare spending growth...Sun Devil sais...PRETTY GOOD!

Considering that healthcare spending has risen at rates in excess of 10% annually, since the 1980's, and that during W's Administration, health insurance premiums doubled, this is a decrease in the rate of increase. You dolts keep resisting the cheapest option available, which is single payer.

Keep paying 33 cents out of every health care dollar spent on filling out private insurance company paperwork. It's working so well for you.

It wasn't the Democrats who packed the cabinet with nothing but those born into wealth and power. And put Goldman Sachs in charge of the Treasury.
None of that's true but you don't ever let that slow you down. Carson grew up very poor and Goldman Sach's was behind Hillary, since you didn't know. A guy that once worked there and went off on his own and did business with Trump foor many years is not Goldman Sach's in control.

Are you this stupid about Canadian politics as well?

Carson hasn't accepted Trump's invitation to join the cabinet. The post was offered, but he hasn't said "Yes" yet.

I love how you assholes twist yourself up into knots trying to make out that Trump isn't an elitist, that he isn't screwing you all over royally, and, most laughable of all, that you're elected a dishonest con artist who hasn't a clue of what he's doing.

And even though the election is over, you're still deflecting back to Hillary. Elections have consequences Bucko. Bend over because this one's really going to hurt.

pretty good health care system

Triple-facepalm.jpeg

18%-and-climbing un-insured rate, 8% annual healthcare spending growth...Sun Devil sais...PRETTY GOOD!

Considering that healthcare spending has risen at rates in excess of 10% annually, since the 1980's, and that during W's Administration, health insurance premiums doubled, this is a decrease in the rate of increase. You dolts keep resisting the cheapest option available, which is single payer.

Keep paying 33 cents out of every health care dollar spent on filling out private insurance company paperwork. It's working so well for you.

Sun Devil was saying that pre-obamcare healthcare system was good, I was saying it OBVIOUSLY wasn't.

Picture the alternative reality of Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, or even Ted Cruz becoming president instead of Trump. Would there be any talk of recounts, pre-adminstration scandals, or worldwide scorn?

No.

For me, I can't stand teabaggers like Ted Cruz or Mike Pence, but I would still feel much less anxious if they were president. There's a level of dignity, intelligence, and professionalism in their personalities. I respect that about them whenever I compare them to Trump. It just blows my mind how the rightwing is in denial about Trump.

It's got you down, has it? Damn.
Here's some Christmas music to help cheer you up.

Last edited:
Picture the alternative reality of Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, or even Ted Cruz becoming president instead of Trump. Would there be any talk of recounts, pre-adminstration scandals, or worldwide scorn?

No.

For me, I can't stand teabaggers like Ted Cruz or Mike Pence, but I would still feel much less anxious if they were president. There's a level of dignity, intelligence, and professionalism in their personalities. I respect that about them whenever I compare them to Trump. It just blows my mind how the rightwing is in denial about Trump.

Your outrage in no way is evidence of a real problem.

No.

Trump supporters and surrogates need to take a step back from covering-up and apologizing for his glaring inadequacies and horrifying blunders--in other words, pull head from ass.

No.

Trump supporters and surrogates need to take a step back from covering-up and apologizing for his glaring inadequacies and horrifying blunders--in other words, pull head from ass.

trump%20on%20war.jpg

Trump won because the Democrats ran Hillary Clinton.
Don't like the fact Trump is President? Blame the Dems.

[
No, I'm quite confident he's an idiot who's going to foul the country up while he makes himself rich.

You mean like Crooked Hillary?
Eh. I was fully in the "Both suck" category this year and was actively looking for a moderate Republican so I could vote against Hillary. I'm pretty clear about my opinion that Trump sucks considerably worse than Hillary though.

[
No, I'm quite confident he's an idiot who's going to foul the country up while he makes himself rich.

Eh. I was fully in the "Both suck" category this year and was actively looking for a moderate Republican so I could vote against Hillary. I'm pretty clear about my opinion that Trump sucks considerably worse than Hillary though.

What will you do if he, say, manages to get a significant improvement in jobs and wages for low and middle income Americans?

It's important for the rightwing to realize that the liberal outrage over Trump is unprecedented

Important to whom?

It's not important to normal Americans. They are happy they finally got the liberals out of their faces.

Maybe to the leftist losers. But it no longer matters what they think is important. They had their chance, they blew it, they got fired.

Now they are screaming about anything and everything they can dream up. There's no real point in listening to them or trying to help them. Every time the thing they're complaining about this week get cured, they'll just shift over and complain about something else. They don't want solutions, they want attention.

Now nobody is paying any more attention to them, nor should they.

Last edited:
Hillary ran a crappy campaign, that is for sure. But blame the Democrats for Trump? I don't think that works. Should Trump turn out to be a disaster there's going to be blame enough for all of us. Almost half the country didn't bother to vote. The GOP couldn't control their own primary process and ended up hijacked by a minority of its voters. A ton of other GOP candidates couldn't get it together to stop Trump. Almost all of the elected GOP members were spineless and refused to unendorse him as they condemned the things Trump said.

Short version: Every nation gets the government it deserves. We got Trump.

Nothing more to see here than this:

1. We're a dumbed down populace.

2. We're a spoiled populace.

3. The left is emotionally unstrung and they're bored. They make up causes to justify their existence.

4. We're a populace in decay.

5. The left has been poked and prodded so long and hard they don't know which end is up. This is the result of the above, made up causes, and the liberal media/leadership who plays on their emotions.

Result: liberal outrage over Trump is unprecedented

Cause and effect

[

What will you do if he, say, manages to get a significant improvement in jobs and wages for low and middle income Americans?
I'll give him credit. But here's the thing: He's not going to accomplish that. Almost all the stuff Trump is talking about has been tried before and failed.

Hillary ran a crappy campaign, that is for sure. But blame the Democrats for Trump? I don't think that works. Should Trump turn out to be a disaster there's going to be blame enough for all of us. Almost half the country didn't bother to vote. The GOP couldn't control their own primary process and ended up hijacked by a minority of its voters. A ton of other GOP candidates couldn't get it together to stop Trump. Almost all of the elected GOP members were spineless and refused to unendorse him as they condemned the things Trump said.

THe Parties should not be "in control" of their primary processes.

THe voters should be.

What you are talking about is the opposite of freedom.

[

I'll give him credit. But here's the thing: He's not going to accomplish that. Almost all the stuff Trump is talking about has been tried before and failed.

1. Using trade policy to build up US industry has been tried successfully in the past, though not for long time.

2. Deporting large numbers of people have only been tried ONCE before that I am aware of. It did fail, but once does not mean it can't be done.

Wait for the media lying to you. Because if he does success, they will try to spin it, if not outright lie.

No.

Your outrage in no way is evidence of a real problem.
This I'd agree with. At least the outrage at this point. Truth be told, if it had been generic GOP vs. generic Democrat at the ballot box, generic GOP would have won. Americans do NOT like having permanent majority parties. They tossed the GOP in 2006 after they had near total government control in the 2000-2006 period. They tossed out near total Democratic control of the House and Senate in 2010 and yet kept Obama in 2012. We like divided government. And when one side loses there's griping and complaining from the losers while the winners drone on and on about "Permanent Republican Majorities" (Rove) or "The Next Republican President Hasn't Even Been Born" (Many on this board).

So Trump and the GOP get their shot. And in 4-8 years they'll get tossed out of office same as the Democrats and the Republicans before them.

It wasn't the Democrats who packed the cabinet with nothing but those born into wealth and power. And put Goldman Sachs in charge of the Treasury.
None of that's true but you don't ever let that slow you down. Carson grew up very poor and Goldman Sach's was behind Hillary, since you didn't know. A guy that once worked there and went off on his own and did business with Trump foor many years is not Goldman Sach's in control.

Are you this stupid about Canadian politics as well?

If she's from Canada then what the hell does she care who our POTUS is and why is she on this board giving us her opinion?

Any of you on a Canadian board????

Of course she wanted Hillary as POTUS which shows what a flaming idiot she is but guess what??

Donald Trump, the man they all considered a joke, is the President Elect.

Go suck a big one Dragonass. Who knows you might like it. LOL

Last edited:

THe Parties should not be "in control" of their primary processes.

THe voters should be.

What you are talking about is the opposite of freedom.

Bullshit. The parties shouldn't be in control of the general election, but the primary? Sure they should be. The parties are private organizations with their own rules. You don't like those rules, don't play. Run third party or create your own party. You may not like it, but the two major parties don't owe the voters control over the process any more than the voters owe the two major parties their votes.

Forum List

Back