🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's important for the rightwing to realize that the liberal outrage over Trump is unprecedented

Picture the alternative reality of Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, or even Ted Cruz becoming president instead of Trump. Would there be any talk of recounts, pre-adminstration scandals, or worldwide scorn?

No.

For me, I can't stand teabaggers like Ted Cruz or Mike Pence, but I would still feel much less anxious if they were president. There's a level of dignity, intelligence, and professionalism in their personalities. I respect that about them whenever I compare them to Trump. It just blows my mind how the rightwing is in denial about Trump.
Why do you think I voted for Trump? I originally was supporting Rubio but I soon realized Trump made liberals lose their little petty minds. I have longed for that, Bush did a pretty good job of it, Reagan of course scarred them for life, now Trump with make their pea brains boil over on a regular basis.

And no, none of the others would have got elected. Republicans typically play nice, Romney was turned into Satan by the leftists, which is what they always do regardless. It took someone of Trump's caliber to take it to the leftists in media, on the streets and wherever they reared their ugly heads.

I love this, your butthurt warms my heart.

Plus there is the added bonus that this may just be the shock the system needs to lead to real reform, or even a Constitutional Convention.

Guess who's laughing now???

The entire world is laughing at you idiots. How stupid can you be? You've elected an incompetent crook, who will bleed your country white. The rest of us will be watching all of you protest voters get fucked by Trump and the other elites he's putting into office.

Dick Cheney, Rumsfeld, and W looted the Treasury for billions, signing untendered contacts with Haliburton (owned by Cheney and never placed in a blind trust), and these contracts continue to this day. Trump has had 30 years to practice bilking Americans and stealing their money. He's already refusing to put his company into a blind trust, and lining up foreign governments to contribute to his profit margin.

Watching you people get screwed over by "Saviour Trump" will never get old.
He who laughs last laughs best.
Wrong, he who laughs last is the slowest.

The entire world is laughing at you idiots. How stupid can you be? You've elected an incompetent crook, who will bleed your country white. The rest of us will be watching all of you protest voters get fucked by Trump and the other elites he's putting into office.

Dick Cheney, Rumsfeld, and W looted the Treasury for billions, signing untendered contacts with Haliburton (owned by Cheney and never placed in a blind trust), and these contracts continue to this day. Trump has had 30 years to practice bilking Americans and stealing their money. He's already refusing to put his company into a blind trust, and lining up foreign governments to contribute to his profit margin.

Liar. You post, you lie. It's no more complicated than that. You do not speak for the rest of the world.

Many people are getting sick of you arrogant power mad assholes. Brexit wasn't supposed to happen either. There are conservative candidates winning elections overseas and you have many in your country.

Yep. The elites and their wanna-be's are starting to realize that in democratic/republican forms of government, sometimes you can piss the people off enough to get them to vote against the status quo.

That would be you, the slowest.

OMG you are an idiot of biblical proportions.

It's important for the left-wing to recognize they lost to Trump because they ran Hillary Clinton.
It's important that they get over it, and they move on.

That would be you, the slowest.
I thought you were laughing last? Make up your mind.

It's important for the left-wing to recognize they lost to Trump because they ran Hillary Clinton.
Hold your tongue. First off, they won't get over it. Secondly I don't want them to. Leftists have to be defeated, you cannot negotiate or reason with them. They are power freaks. I believe they are power freaks because they know deep down inside that they themselves are spineless and weak without the state propping them up to steady their legs.

Exactly... Trump is flawed, Clinton is flawed beyond redemption. It was a no-brainer.

Nah, it isn't. They lost, and now they're just throwing childish temper tantrums. They didn't get their way. Their tantrums will continue all through Trump's term, or terms. We've seen this before. Been there, done that. Nothing new.

Who invited you to the party? I want to see them suffer ...... for a long time to come.
tumblr_mjfxmr9eup1ro2fiuo1_500.gif

Donald James Trump - 45th President of the United States

Anything you whining leftist rats say beyond that is for mere entertainment value only.

Trump won because you ran Hillary Clinton.
Blame yourself.

Nothing would have changed. When a Republican wins the presidency, democrats have a recount tantrum. Some democrats want to drag the party back to reality.
I read somewhere that it was the Greens who are calling for a recount.
Yes, they were the original catalyst, but they are demanding recounts only in a few states that might benefit Hillary, and are raking in big bucks to do so. If they were really interested in making sure everything is above board, they would also want to audit illegal alien voting. They're not, because that would damage their fund raising.

Trump won because you ran Hillary Clinton.
Blame yourself.

Yup and his message was one the voters voted for.

Forum List

Back