🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's important for the rightwing to realize that the liberal outrage over Trump is unprecedented

Picture the alternative reality of Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, or even Ted Cruz becoming president instead of Trump. Would there be any talk of recounts, pre-adminstration scandals, or worldwide scorn?

No.

For me, I can't stand teabaggers like Ted Cruz or Mike Pence, but I would still feel much less anxious if they were president. There's a level of dignity, intelligence, and professionalism in their personalities. I respect that about them whenever I compare them to Trump. It just blows my mind how the rightwing is in denial about Trump.

Yes there would.

You guys did this in 2000 and 2004.

It's important for the rightwing to realize that the liberal outrage over Trump is unprecadented
What does unprecadented mean? Is that like a woman's condition after an abortion?
Oh you got me. I spelled it wrong. Silly me!
This means you lost the argument.
No, that's just a convenient thing for you to say. The reality is that you don't have a rational argument against what I am saying.

What you are saying does not require an argument.

You claim this is without equal. So what ?

Who really cares ?

You had your chance to do something about this, and have had for a long time.

You earned Trump.

Now suck on it.

And thanks from the rest of us that would have prefered Bernie and someone else so we might not have the race of two clowns. I got over my depression a while ago.

Yours is just starting and will last eight years.

Enjoy it......IT'S YOURS.

The radical nut loserterians are a bunch of talliaban dick sucking 19th century pieces of shit. They can realize that they're backwards or not...I don't give a shit.

That rant is completely random. Did you read the thread topic?

It's important for the rightwing to realize that the liberal outrage over Trump is unprecadented
What does unprecadented mean? Is that like a woman's condition after an abortion?
Oh you got me. I spelled it wrong. Silly me!
This means you lost the argument.
No, that's just a convenient thing for you to say. The reality is that you don't have a rational argument against what I am saying.

Why should anyone respond rationally when you didn't bother posting rationally to begin with?

Guess who's laughing now???
The entire world is laughing at you idiots. How stupid can you be? You've elected an incompetent crook, who will bleed your country white. The rest of us will be watching all of you protest voters get fucked by Trump and the other elites he's putting into office.
Trump won because you ran Hillary Clinton.
Blame yourself.

Yup and his message was one the voters voted for.

His message was racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, and fear mongering at its very best. It was so filled with hate and fear, that it has raised the level of both in your country. None of this is going away because Trump has never disavowed the racist, Nazi supporters he has.

If he fails to deliver the infrastructure jobs he promised, and quickly, the non-racist element of working Americans will turn on him in a heartbeat, because they'll realize they've been conned.

EVERY sitting President has turned moderate when taken office. Trump is no exception.

No they haven't.
Half of the country would have not been so upset with Obama if he would have moved more toward the center in 2010 or even 2012. It was his far left polices that he is still doing right now, that you see the rejection of the Dems elections. The party hasnt been this weak since the 1920's.
No. I agree with OnePercenter, particularly regards Obama. You say Obama DID NOT move towards center? Are you joking!

Name one thing Obama moved to the center on.

Picture the alternative reality of Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, or even Ted Cruz becoming president instead of Trump. Would there be any talk of recounts, pre-adminstration scandals, or worldwide scorn?

No.

For me, I can't stand teabaggers like Ted Cruz or Mike Pence, but I would still feel much less anxious if they were president. There's a level of dignity, intelligence, and professionalism in their personalities. I respect that about them whenever I compare them to Trump. It just blows my mind how the rightwing is in denial about Trump.
I thought you told me yesterday that you weren't part of the resident LW whiner thread contingent? Billy000

The entire world is laughing at you idiots. How stupid can you be? You've elected an incompetent crook, who will bleed your country white. The rest of us will be watching all of you protest voters get fucked by Trump and the other elites he's putting into office.
Blame yourself.

His message was racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, and fear mongering at its very best. It was so filled with hate and fear, that it has raised the level of both in your country. None of this is going away because Trump has never disavowed the racist, Nazi supporters he has.

If he fails to deliver the infrastructure jobs he promised, and quickly, the non-racist element of working Americans will turn on him in a heartbeat, because they'll realize they've been conned.

So says you and every other lefty idiot in the world. His message was about jobs, the economy and draining the swamp.

His message was received loud and clear and he's now the next POTUS.

Go suck an egg you old bat and get over it.

Blame yourself.

That was the takeaway only for the moonbat left.

EVERY sitting President has turned moderate when taken office. Trump is no exception.

No they haven't.
Half of the country would have not been so upset with Obama if he would have moved more toward the center in 2010 or even 2012. It was his far left polices that he is still doing right now, that you see the rejection of the Dems elections. The party hasnt been this weak since the 1920's.
No. I agree with OnePercenter, particularly regards Obama. You say Obama DID NOT move towards center? Are you joking!

That is exactly why Dems stared lossing seats from 2010- 2016 because he refused to move to the center.

I'd say the right wing is well aware of it. The question is why isn't it important for the left wing to be aware of the unprecedented (idiotic) liberal outrage?

No they haven't.

That is exactly why Dems stared lossing seats from 2010- 2016 because he refused to move to the center.
Don't be silly.

No they haven't.

Don't be silly.

Name one.

Yet when Republicans had serious concerns about Obama as President all we heard from the left is its racism and you're racist. Everyone be it Obama in 2008 or Trump now deserves the chance to govern before being ripped on.

No they haven't.

Don't be silly.

Name one.
Either tell me you are joking or I will ignore you from now on.

It's important for the rightwing to realize that the liberal outrage over Trump is unprecedented

Baloney. Liberals are always obsessed with hating someone. Whether it's Buuush or Reagan Or John Bolton or Newt or, now, Trump, they just hate whoever is handiest. Nothing particularly "unprecedented" about it. If the person has had a hand in proving the liberals are miserable failures (which happens frequently), their hate might be a little more violent, but not materially different.

They have to hate. It's all a lot easier than actually evaluating the actual results of their policies, and comparing them to the results of conservative policies, and finding out that they have failed nearly every moment of their political lives. Examining the truth honestly is unbearable to these people, so they hate instead.

If liberals couldn't hate someone, they'd melt into a puddle of brown sugar and vanish, like the Wicked Witch.

Liberals have never been ignored this completely.

They threw everything they had at Trump, outspent him 3-to-1 in the campaign, got massive advantage is favorable news coverage nationwide, and they still lost.

To make matters worse, then they published their usual lies about Trump and other Republicans, this time Trump simply pointed out how dishonest and disingenuous they were, and people believed Trump and voted him into office.

That scares leftists like nothing else could. They see themselves losing the entire structure of fibs and lies they have always weaved, both about themselves and about their opponents, they whole thing crashing down around them.

They have no idea how to fight this. Probably because there is no way. Once you blow your credibility with as many lies as the liberals have, there really isn't any road back. They'll have to start all over again, lying to people who aren't even born yet, to eventually build a new constituency.
Don't you think it's pathetic how the only thing you can talk about is democrats losing the election? You can't make any attempt to actually defend Trump as president because deep down you know it was colossal mistake.

Not near the mistake the hildabitch would have been.
Defend Trump as being a good choice for president. Go ahead just try it. Leave Hillary out of your answer. Grow some balls.

How can I do that, the hildabitch was the primary reason I voted for Trump. I figure if he really steps in shit he'll be the easiest president ever to impeach and remove. That wouldn't be the case with the hildabitch. I've been consistent on my opinion all along, I guess you're just not paying attention.
God that is so sad.

What the heck is sad about voting against one of the most corrupt politicians in America? What's sad is voting for corruption and then throwing a temper tantrum when a guy who agrees with you on a number of things but is less corrupt wins. And then pretending as though you don't do this every time your party loses. You guys haven't lost with dignity since the 80s.

Dick Cheney, Rumsfeld, and W looted the Treasury for billions, signing untendered contacts with Haliburton (owned by Cheney and never placed in a blind trust), and these contracts continue to this day. Trump has had 30 years to practice bilking Americans and stealing their money. He's already refusing to put his company into a blind trust, and lining up foreign governments to contribute to his profit margin.

Watching you people get screwed over by "Saviour Trump" will never get old.

No one in the world is laughing over trump. Most don't know or care who he is. Stop being so self centered that you think the rest of the world cares what we do

Important to whom?

Not to normal Americans. They are happy they finally got the liberals out of their faces.

Maybe to the leftist losers. But it no longer matters what they think is important. They had their chance, they blew it, they got fired. Now nobody is paying any more attention to them, nor should they.

Forum List

Back