It's important to note when somebody does something right

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I completely disagree with Biden's approach and his administration's policies. I just read this on CNN however which is amazing since in my book CNN stands for Crap News Now ....But this headline caught my eye and I have to say not only is it worth reading and noting it's worth commending the man for what I consider to be a very smart and very correct position on the Rittenhouse verdict. I hate to say it but this is how it should be done. In the interest of honesty I needed to say something about it.

I completely disagree with Biden's approach and his administration's policies. I just read this on CNN however which is amazing since in my book CNN stands for Crap News Now ....But this headline caught my eye and I have to say not only is it worth reading and noting it's worth commending the man for what I consider to be a very smart and very correct position on the Rittenhouse verdict. I hate to say it but this is how it should be done. In the interest of honesty I needed to say something about it.

Pure PROPAGANDA. here's Biden's official statement, "While the verdict in Kenosha will leave many Americans feeling angry and concerned, myself included" Now does that sound like Biden respects the jury's decision? Hell no.

Biden swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution and our justice system, instead he's UNDERMINING IT! That's categorically wrong for a POTUS.

Pure PROPAGANDA. here's Biden's official statement, "While the verdict in Kenosha will leave many Americans feeling angry and concerned, myself included" Now does that sound like Biden respects the jury's decision? Hell no.
Yeah I saw that.....so which one is BS? Because they sure don't go together.

JO

Didn't he make this statement BEFORE his handlers had him sign the official statement where he said people were angry and concerned, including himself?

JO

He was blindsided and this was his statement. Once he got back to the White House, his handlers had him sign an official statement that he was angry and concerned.

JO
That was Bidens official statement put out by the White House. I know incredible right, a POTUS undermining the justice system and throwing the jury under the bus. Did Biden attend the trial, listen to the evidence and 31 people who testified? Nope! How is he even in a position to armchair quarterback the jury??

The fact is Biden is now trying to SPIN and do damage control because his disgusting statement went negative on him.

This is Biden's version of Obama's "the cops acted stupidly" which Obama had to back track and hold a beer summit to do damage control after shooting off his mouth when he didn't have the facts. Much worse for Biden in this case as he's very publicly undermining the jury and justice system as a POTUS. Wow, just wow.

Didn't he make this statement BEFORE his handlers had him sign the official statement where he said people were angry and concerned, including himself?
???? Hmmmm not sure.... you might be right about that though. So what happened then? Did the BLM and ANTIFA thugmasters call the white house and bitch?

???? Hmmmm not sure.... you might be right about that though. So what happened then? Did the BLM and ANTIFA thugmasters call the white house and bitch?

I have no idea, but my hunch is that Biden's handlers made the call on inciting violence. He does whatever the far-left crazies tell him to do and unfortunately for our country, these are the folks running the show. They are destroying the country right in front of our eyes and the ignorant lefties that are hypnotized by the MSM don't have a clue.

Forum List

Back