It's Katie Couric!

Gun ownership seems to be getting a lot of children shot.

More kids die in pools and in cars......

Many millions more kids are in cars and water than playing with guns...

That is why so few kids are killed with guns.....74.2 million kids......48 accidentally killed with guns in 2014....down from 2013 when 69 kids were killed accidentally with guns.......and this while 37,000,000 million new guns were purchased by new gun owners....again making your whole point about guns stupid.

More guns bought and carried, and the gun murder rate, the gun accident rate went down......not up.

The gun accident rate went up. You base it on ownership not the number of guns bought moron.
You base it on LEGAL ownership

You think she was an illegal gun owner?

Pro-Gun Mom Shot By Son Must Take Gun Safety Class

What have you offered the pro-gun side in return for, say, a ban on 'assault weapons'?
How about hunting rifles without detachable magazines? That don't shoot up to 12-20 people in one minute.
We already have that.
What do you offer us that we do not already have, in exchange or giving up something we already have?

Struck by Lighting, falling out of bed, smoking in bed, killed by falling trees...
All are far more dangerous to the average American than so called "assault weapons" in mass shootings. Lol

If there is a gun in your house, it is 9 times more likely that you, or a member of your family will be injured or killed by gunshot, than if there was no gun in your house.
If you drive a car there is an increased likelyhood you will get into an accident.

Shootings by family members are seldom accidental. Most people who are shot in their homes with guns owned by a member of the household, are deliberate targets.
Exactly

That is why so few kids are killed with guns.....74.2 million kids......48 accidentally killed with guns in 2014....down from 2013 when 69 kids were killed accidentally with guns.......and this while 37,000,000 million new guns were purchased by new gun owners....again making your whole point about guns stupid.

More guns bought and carried, and the gun murder rate, the gun accident rate went down......not up.

The gun accident rate went up. You base it on ownership not the number of guns bought moron.

So there's one

What about that article about Chicago you posted?

And accidents happen always have always will. If you really care about accidental deaths then why don't you concentrate on those accidents that kill far more that accidental gun shots?

If there is a gun in your house, it is 9 times more likely that you, or a member of your family will be injured or killed by gunshot, than if there was no gun in your house.
If you drive a car there is an increased likelyhood you will get into an accident.

Shootings by family members are seldom accidental. Most people who are shot in their homes with guns owned by a member of the household, are deliberate targets.
Exactly
People get deliberately run over too. The point makes no sense, no wonder you like it.

As you know...PolitiFact is a far left publication owned and operated out of the same offices, with the same editors and writers as the far left Tampa Bay Times.
PERFECT!!!! Wow. Can't get you to try to get to the bottom of anything, can I? EVERYONE is a liar.

Not everyone, but you really should do your own research instead of getting your talking points from the DailyKOS, MediaMatters, HuffingtonPost or The Nation.[/QUOTE]
I don't read any of those. I make up all my shit in my head, thank you very much.

As you know...PolitiFact is a far left publication owned and operated out of the same offices, with the same editors and writers as the far left Tampa Bay Times.
PERFECT!!!! Wow. Can't get you to try to get to the bottom of anything, can I? EVERYONE is a liar.

Not everyone, but you really should do your own research instead of getting your talking points from the DailyKOS, MediaMatters, HuffingtonPost or The Nation.
I don't read any of those. I make up all my shit in my head, thank you very much.[/QUOTE]
OldLady said:
How about hunting rifles without detachable magazines? That don't shoot up to 12-20 people in one minute.

We already have that.
What do you offer us that we do not already have, in exchange or giving up something we already have?

What have you offered the pro-gun side in return for, say, a ban on 'assault weapons'?
We already have that.
Keeping the rifles you have without detachable magazines, that don't shoot up to 12-20 people in one minute. Do you want a new toy? What kind?

We already have that.
Keeping the rifles you have without detachable magazines, that don't shoot up to 12-20 people in one minute.
Wait... I thought you sought compromise...?
How is it compromise to give you something without receiving something from you in return?
"Give me something and I'll let you keep something you already have" isn't a proposal for compromise, its a demand for acquiescence.

(And just so you know.... I have an old bolt-action Enfield that will fire 10 rounds in 10 seconds with a 5 second reload. That's 40+ dead people per minute)

No....most of the gang bangers are though....moron.

We already have that.
Keeping the rifles you have without detachable magazines, that don't shoot up to 12-20 people in one minute. Do you want a new toy? What kind?

And with 3,750,000 million of just AR-15s....and that does not include mini-14s and AKs and all the other rifles with detachable magazines....

How many were actually used in crimes last year...2

how many people a year are mowed down by them.....

Last year it was what 14.....out of 8,124.....and those 14 were killed by muslim terrorists.....

You don't care what the truth is....you don't care what the history of human violence against other humans has been......you hate guns and so your opinion is useless in this debate.

And of course those guns are already completely illegal in France....you cannot have them at all...and you cannot have actual military rifles...that fire automatic.............and terrorists and criminals get them easily...so easily they murdered 128 people with them in a country that completely bans them......

You have no clue what you are talking about.....

We already have that.
Keeping the rifles you have without detachable magazines, that don't shoot up to 12-20 people in one minute.
Wait... I thought you sought compromise...?
How is it compromise to give you something without receiving something from you in return?
"Give me something and I'll let you keep something you already have" isn't a proposal for compromise, its a demand for acquiescence.

(And just so you know.... I have an old bolt-action Enfield that will fire 10 rounds in 10 seconds with a 5 second reload. That's 40+ dead people per minute)

And that doesn't count lever action rifles....or pump action shotguns which can be loaded on the move......anti gunners are morons...

Not everyone, but you really should do your own research instead of getting your talking points from the DailyKOS, MediaMatters, HuffingtonPost or The Nation.
I don't read any of those. I make up all my shit in my head, thank you very much.[/QUOTE]

And we can tell...since it is all fantasy and made up....and not based in truth, facts or the reality of guns in the United STates....

Of course you gun nuts miss the entire point of the film - that we need to reduce gun violence even further and focus on a few seconds that hurt your little thin-skinned feelings. Whine whine whine whine is all I hear from you crazies. Meanwhile over 40,000 people per year in the U.S. are killed or injured by gun violence (exclusive of suicides). What are you doing to help decrease that number? Whine?
Consider joining everytown.org to help make us safer instead of whining.

again...where did you get 40,000....it is a lie .....so please tell us where you got that lie from.......
Um...I imagine JoeyB Dolezal gave him the 40,000 number.

So there's one

What about that article about Chicago you posted?

And accidents happen always have always will. If you really care about accidental deaths then why don't you concentrate on those accidents that kill far more that accidental gun shots?

The gun ones really should never happen. People need to use cars for tranportion. People need to bathe. Almost nobody ever needs a gun and the accidents are completely avoidable.

Forum List

Back