it's Kurt Cobain 54'th birthday. newly unearthed liner notes show he hated homophobes & racists & wanted to expunge them from Nirvana's fanbase

He certainly was handy with a shotgun.

Could his tude been why he killed himself? Too much hypocrisy?
No. I just think he was a very troubled person. Why people admire troubled people so much is troubling.

They didn't admire his issues, they admired his talent.
To me he is just a member of the 27 club.

Which is fine.

No. I just think he was a very troubled person. Why people admire troubled people so much is troubling.

Cobain was very talented and leader of a band that rose to the top in the grunge/punk era. In a short time he and his band put out a lot of good and different songs. It wasn't the same sounding stuff. Nirvana (Cobain) reflected anger, ennui, and frustration with the status quo of that era. Certainly, their songs offer variety. But maybe he was too honest and forthcoming. He didn't hold back and inside he had some strangeness. Maybe he was a troubled soul for the things that happened to him, but maybe it was what came out in his singing and songs. Look and read the stuff he said -- Kurt Cobain Quotes - BrainyQuote.

so Trump is not allowed to enjoy Nirvana?

Eutt-2SXEAA79sr
Very brilliant guy with such a disturbing life

Wow, I wonder how any fans Taylor Swift for example would then be left with if she had such a frame of mind?

God bless you and Taylor always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, that man should've been thankful for every person because every single person was the reason why any money was there in his billfold.

Wow, I wonder how any fans Taylor Swift for example would then be left with if she had such a frame of mind?

Holly

P.S. To me, that man should've been thankful for every person because every single person was the reason why any money was there in his billfold.

Taylor Swift has stated the same sort of beliefs, just in a different way.

^^^ My only question for her would be this one, if there isn't going to be any practicing, what is the point of your preaching then? In other words, if she and her ilk have no intention of "calming down", expecting the rest of the planet to do just that is only setting her own self up for one heck of a nosedive.

Holly

Cobain was very talented and leader of a band that rose to the top in the grunge/punk era. In a short time he and his band put out a lot of good and different songs. It wasn't the same sounding stuff. Nirvana (Cobain) reflected anger, ennui, and frustration with the status quo of that era. Certainly, their songs offer variety. But maybe he was too honest and forthcoming. He didn't hold back and inside he had some strangeness. Maybe he was a troubled soul for the things that happened to him, but maybe it was what came out in his singing and songs. Look and read the stuff he said -- Kurt Cobain Quotes - BrainyQuote.
Relative. I like to listen to music that is uplifting or of a good meaning. Not something that wants me to bang my head against a wall 15 min into the gig. Lol......all relative though.

Holly

Taylor Swift has stated the same sort of beliefs, just in a different way.

I'm afraid to google Taylor Swift's quotes after that vid and song (especially the burning trailer) :eek:. It reminds me of this...

so Trump is not allowed to enjoy Nirvana?

Eutt-2SXEAA79sr
I wouldn't put much value into what he said-he was a druggy who showed repeatedly that he made poor life choices. Hardly a spokesperson for women haters (have you seen his wife), racists or homophobes.

What's the word for rational fear of homos and trannys? I doubt most normal heteros want to become one.
Delusional moron, i believe.

That's weird. Would you be okay with becoming homo or gay? It appears to be a choice of free will.

ETA: On the oft chance you are hermaphrodite, then one doesn't have a choice. I'm not sure what is in store for them.

Forum List

Back