🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's like the beginning of one of those "post-apocalypse" movies...

On Feb 10th, people on th Left were claiming Trump would overreact.

It’s interesting that the left is using the crisis as an opportunity to score political points against Trump.

You find that interesting? Are you new to politics in the US? Seems to pretty much be SOP in our political arena today

...the movie begins with the main characters watching TV news about a virus hitting various places in the world. In the next scene, zombies are crashing through the back door hungry for brains.
My son is away on a challenge program where they are not allowed phone calls or television or any outside communication other than letters.

So I have been writing him little missives every few days which do sound exactly like a zombie apocalypse novel.

"There are 23 countries infected as of today..."

Next letter: "There are 37 countries infected..."

Next letter: "There are 53 countries infected..."

"China has quarantined 50 million people..."

"Italy has quarantined 11 villages..."

"Japan has closed all their schools..."

"Saudi Arabia is not allowing pilgrims to visit Mecca..."

"The US Navy is making their ships stay at sea for 14 days as a kind of quarantine..."

"The stock market is crashing..."

Dun-dun-dunnnnnn!

Imagine being in total isolation and receiving these blow-by-blow accounts. I told him he is probably safer than we are since he is in a kind of self-imposed quarantine of sorts.

For some reason, I'm not even slightly worried about this. Maybe it's because I'm not really all that afraid of death. In reviewing my life, I've done more good than bad. If my time has come, I'm ready.
First off, there is Zero reason to be afraid of this. It's a variant of the common cold and The Flu has killed more. It's just The Left and a bunch of Jihadis and Commies trying to whip up hysteria to try to create some fear in The Stock Market, so maybe they have a shot of getting Orange Man Bad voted out of office.

Not happening. The Stock Market will slowly improve once the Fear dies down, and lefty is looking like the True Tard he is once again.

You need to quit parroting Rush, he is an idiot and has no clue what he is talking about.

12 Coronavirus myths busted by science | Live Science

Myth: The virus is just a mutated form of the common cold

No, it's not. Coronavirus is a large family of viruses that includes many different diseases. SARS-CoV-2 does share similarities with other coronaviruses, four of which can cause the common cold. All five viruses have spiky projections on their surfaces and utilize so-called spike proteins to infect host cells. However, the four cold coronaviruses — named 229E, NL63, OC43 and HKU1 — all utilize humans as their primary hosts. SARS-CoV-2 shares about 90% of its genetic material with coronaviruses that infect bats, which suggests that the virus originated in bats and later hopped to humans.
Evidence suggests that the virus passed through an intermediate animal before infecting humans. Similarly, the SARS virus jumped from bats to civets (small, nocturnal mammals) on its way into people, whereas MERS infected camels before spreading to humans.

It’s interesting that the left is using the crisis as an opportunity to score political points against Trump.

I kinda agree with you but do you really think that the Republicans wouldn't be doing the same if it were a Democratic President?

You find that interesting? Are you new to politics in the US? Seems to pretty much be SOP in our political arena today
Unfortunately so. The dems were initially united behind W after 9-11, but somewhere between Rove misleading people that the vote to authorize force was approval for the invasion and Obama passing Obamacare with reconciliation and then asking for bipartisanship with our problems ….. what was once "loyal opposition" turned into guerilla warfare.

You need to think bigger than that...you need to believe that the entire corona virus is a Democrat plot to hurt King donnie.

And somehow the evil Obama is behind it.
It was under Obama that so many drug companies and medical supply companies went to China....

The world's supply of Ibuprofen is made in China.
I sure hope we are testing these products....

Ho Li Fuk!
All of my N95 masks were made in Chiner!!

:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:
Here ya go, made in the USA.

iu

*Rose petals sold separately

For some reason, I'm not even slightly worried about this. Maybe it's because I'm not really all that afraid of death. In reviewing my life, I've done more good than bad. If my time has come, I'm ready.
First off, there is Zero reason to be afraid of this. It's a variant of the common cold and The Flu has killed more. It's just The Left and a bunch of Jihadis and Commies trying to whip up hysteria to try to create some fear in The Stock Market, so maybe they have a shot of getting Orange Man Bad voted out of office.

Not happening. The Stock Market will slowly improve once the Fear dies down, and lefty is looking like the True Tard he is once again.

You need to quit parroting Rush, he is an idiot and has no clue what he is talking about.

12 Coronavirus myths busted by science | Live Science

Myth: The virus is just a mutated form of the common cold

No, it's not. Coronavirus is a large family of viruses that includes many different diseases. SARS-CoV-2 does share similarities with other coronaviruses, four of which can cause the common cold. All five viruses have spiky projections on their surfaces and utilize so-called spike proteins to infect host cells. However, the four cold coronaviruses — named 229E, NL63, OC43 and HKU1 — all utilize humans as their primary hosts. SARS-CoV-2 shares about 90% of its genetic material with coronaviruses that infect bats, which suggests that the virus originated in bats and later hopped to humans.
Evidence suggests that the virus passed through an intermediate animal before infecting humans. Similarly, the SARS virus jumped from bats to civets (small, nocturnal mammals) on its way into people, whereas MERS infected camels before spreading to humans.
Idiots parrot idiots.

Forum List

Back