🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's like the beginning of one of those "post-apocalypse" movies...

The media is trying to stir up a panic in the hopes of hurting Trump's chances for re-election.
You need to think bigger than that...you need to believe that the entire corona virus is a Democrat plot to hurt King donnie.

And somehow the evil Obama is behind it.
It was under Obama that so many drug companies and medical supply companies went to China....

The world's supply of Ibuprofen is made in China.

The media is trying to stir up a panic in the hopes of hurting Trump's chances for re-election.
You need to think bigger than that...you need to believe that the entire corona virus is a Democrat plot to hurt King donnie.

It was under Obama that so many drug companies and medical supply companies went to China....

And syringes and surgical masks....Obama just let those important goods go to China....

Trump said to wash your hands.

Is this not good advice?

See how Dimms lie by misrepresenting what Trump says? He did not say that washing hands is the only steps to be taken.

Dimms, don’t wash your hands,

I sure hope we are testing these products....

There's a reason that I work hard at being a bastard.
They usually go last!

That's true...I know people diagnosed with cancer that had a fuck it attitude and beat it and others that worried all the time and didn't last. Mind over matter is a big part of it.

Democrats should be afraid. When they die, they go to hell.

...the movie begins with the main characters watching TV news about a virus hitting various places in the world. In the next scene, zombies are crashing through the back door hungry for brains.
You left out the part about Fake Russian Collusion and Ukraine Confusion.
Panic over the common cold is hilarious.

so they are where they need to be, right at ground zero

I sure hope we are testing these products....

Ho Li Fuk!
All of my N95 masks were made in Chiner!!

:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

It is more like a slow steady drip...drip...drip of unknowns, fear, and political loathing.
I'm at peace with myself. If a virus kills me, so be it. It will be either a virus or something else that kills me. If I die, I will no longer have to worry about saving for retirement.
I don't fear death either. Even if it comes at the hands of one of Bernie Sanders' Guillotines.

Try finding a respirator....dummy...

For some reason, I'm not even slightly worried about this. Maybe it's because I'm not really all that afraid of death. In reviewing my life, I've done more good than bad. If my time has come, I'm ready.
Uh-oh … if that's the litmus test I better get busy doing good.

For some reason, I'm not even slightly worried about this. Maybe it's because I'm not really all that afraid of death. In reviewing my life, I've done more good than bad. If my time has come, I'm ready.
First off, there is Zero reason to be afraid of this. It's a variant of the common cold and The Flu has killed more. It's just The Left and a bunch of Jihadis and Commies trying to whip up hysteria to try to create some fear in The Stock Market, so maybe they have a shot of getting Orange Man Bad voted out of office.

Not happening. The Stock Market will slowly improve once the Fear dies down, and lefty is looking like the True Tard he is once again.

Don't have to find one, have a supply in my house.

It is good to be married to a nurse. :113:

...the movie begins with the main characters watching TV news about a virus hitting various places in the world. In the next scene, zombies are crashing through the back door hungry for brains.

I posted on here yesterday that all these end-of-days prognostications by the media sound like they're pitching a screenplay for a prequel to 12 Monkeys, where the plot is based on Donald Trump being responsible for the apocalyptic virus that results in the extinction of human kind.

IMPEACH that disease spreading yaks ass before he kills us all!

Don't have to find one, have a supply in my house.

It is good to be married to a nurse. :113:
You should sell them and make a killing...

Forum List

Back