🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's like the beginning of one of those "post-apocalypse" movies...

For some reason, I'm not even slightly worried about this. Maybe it's because I'm not really all that afraid of death. In reviewing my life, I've done more good than bad. If my time has come, I'm ready.
Uh-oh … if that's the litmus test I better get busy doing good.
It's what you believe and who you believe in that makes you acceptable to God. Without someone to pay for your sins, you can never be acceptable to The Father. You must go through the Son for that.

If you do good things afterwards then that is just for additional rewards in heaven.

And somehow the evil Obama is behind it.
It was under Obama that so many drug companies and medical supply companies went to China....

so they are where they need to be, right at ground zero
Try finding a respirator....dummy...

Don't have to find one, have a supply in my house.

It is good to be married to a nurse. :113:
You should sell them and make a killing...

We do not have that many, they are on lock down at the hospital, under armed guard almost now.

had we just stocked up sooner!

IMPEACH that disease spreading yaks ass before he kills us all!

upload_2020-2-28_13-29-31.jpeg

It was under Obama that so many drug companies and medical supply companies went to China....

We do not have that many, they are on lock down at the hospital, under armed guard almost now.

I'm jack hammering concrete this weekend at my house and the hardware store is out of masks....

For some reason, I'm not even slightly worried about this. Maybe it's because I'm not really all that afraid of death. In reviewing my life, I've done more good than bad. If my time has come, I'm ready.
First off, there is Zero reason to be afraid of this. It's a variant of the common cold and The Flu has killed more. It's just The Left and a bunch of Jihadis and Commies trying to whip up hysteria to try to create some fear in The Stock Market, so maybe they have a shot of getting Orange Man Bad voted out of office.

Not happening. The Stock Market will slowly improve once the Fear dies down, and lefty is looking like the True Tard he is once again.

You need to quit parroting Rush, he is an idiot and has no clue what he is talking about.

12 Coronavirus myths busted by science | Live Science

Myth: The virus is just a mutated form of the common cold

No, it's not. Coronavirus is a large family of viruses that includes many different diseases. SARS-CoV-2 does share similarities with other coronaviruses, four of which can cause the common cold. All five viruses have spiky projections on their surfaces and utilize so-called spike proteins to infect host cells. However, the four cold coronaviruses — named 229E, NL63, OC43 and HKU1 — all utilize humans as their primary hosts. SARS-CoV-2 shares about 90% of its genetic material with coronaviruses that infect bats, which suggests that the virus originated in bats and later hopped to humans.
Evidence suggests that the virus passed through an intermediate animal before infecting humans. Similarly, the SARS virus jumped from bats to civets (small, nocturnal mammals) on its way into people, whereas MERS infected camels before spreading to humans.

I'm awaiting the reports that the virus turns people into zombies who then a gamble through town looking for brains to eat.

fortunately, half the posters here would have nothing to worry about.

Yeah, they're dead. They're all messed up.

Last edited:

I'm jack hammering concrete this weekend at my house and the hardware store is out of masks....

And most of those won't even keep out the virus from what I read.

People are silly

You need to think bigger than that...you need to believe that the entire corona virus is a Democrat plot to hurt King donnie.

You're lucky!

My dear wife tried to get me to sign a paper with a fake Notary Seal this morning that said, "I B. Kidd, DO NOT want to be put on any kind of ventilator."

In the words on the immortal Woody:

"THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME TO PANIC!"

Just kidding!

You're lucky!

My dear wife tried to get me to sign a paper with a fake Notary Seal this morning that said, "I B. Kidd, DO NOT want to be put on any kind of ventilator."

Did you recently up your life insurance? :21:

And most of those won't even keep out the virus from what I read.

People are silly
Getting my coffee at McD's this morning the guy at the widow drive thru had a mask on....it obviously didn't fit him....All I could do was laugh...if you can fit two fingers under the mask the virus will have no problem finding your nose....lol

Oh well, at worst a whole lot of us are going to get sick. Some will live and some will die.

Then life will go on.

First off, there is Zero reason to be afraid of this. It's a variant of the common cold and The Flu has killed more. It's just The Left and a bunch of Jihadis and Commies trying to whip up hysteria to try to create some fear in The Stock Market, so maybe they have a shot of getting Orange Man Bad voted out of office.

Not happening. The Stock Market will slowly improve once the Fear dies down, and lefty is looking like the True Tard he is once again.

You need to quit parroting Rush, he is an idiot and has no clue what he is talking about.

12 Coronavirus myths busted by science | Live Science

Myth: The virus is just a mutated form of the common cold

No, it's not. Coronavirus is a large family of viruses that includes many different diseases. SARS-CoV-2 does share similarities with other coronaviruses, four of which can cause the common cold. All five viruses have spiky projections on their surfaces and utilize so-called spike proteins to infect host cells. However, the four cold coronaviruses — named 229E, NL63, OC43 and HKU1 — all utilize humans as their primary hosts. SARS-CoV-2 shares about 90% of its genetic material with coronaviruses that infect bats, which suggests that the virus originated in bats and later hopped to humans.
Evidence suggests that the virus passed through an intermediate animal before infecting humans. Similarly, the SARS virus jumped from bats to civets (small, nocturnal mammals) on its way into people, whereas MERS infected camels before spreading to humans.

On Feb 10th, people on th Left were claiming Trump would overreact.

It’s interesting that the left is using the crisis as an opportunity to score political points against Trump.

Forum List

Back