🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's like the beginning of one of those "post-apocalypse" movies...

...the movie begins with the main characters watching TV news about a virus hitting various places in the world. In the next scene, zombies are crashing through the back door hungry for brains.

I had this discussion with my son just this afternoon, this is always how it starts.

And now they have a "vaccine" maybe...and that is always the tipping point as it is worse than the illness.
iu

...the movie begins with the main characters watching TV news about a virus hitting various places in the world. In the next scene, zombies are crashing through the back door hungry for brains.

I had this discussion with my son just this afternoon, this is always how it starts.

And now they have a "vaccine" maybe...and that is always the tipping point as it is worse than the illness.
iu

I just hope they are the slow zombies like in The Walking Dead and not the World War Z zombies.

I posted on here yesterday that all these end-of-days prognostications by the media sound like they're pitching a screenplay for a prequel to 12 Monkeys, where the plot is based on Donald Trump being responsible for the apocalyptic virus that results in the extinction of human kind.
Outside of China, the death rate for those who catch the virus is 0.7%. So, even if everyone in the world catches the virus, the human race will survive.

Not unless the virus morphs into something that actually turns us into monkeys.
:piss2:

iu

I just hope they are the slow zombies like in The Walking Dead and not the World War Z zombies.
iu

I posted on here yesterday that all these end-of-days prognostications by the media sound like they're pitching a screenplay for a prequel to 12 Monkeys, where the plot is based on Donald Trump being responsible for the apocalyptic virus that results in the extinction of human kind.
Outside of China, the death rate for those who catch the virus is 0.7%. So, even if everyone in the world catches the virus, the human race will survive.

Not unless the virus morphs into something that actually turns us into monkeys.
:piss2:
iu

The media is trying to stir up a panic in the hopes of hurting Trump's chances for re-election.

The media is trying to stir up a panic in the hopes of hurting Trump's chances for re-election.

Oh come now, the media always stirs up a panic, no matter what. They have to trick people into watching and reading their shit somehow.

I'm awaiting the reports that the virus turns people into zombies who then a gamble through town looking for brains to eat.

fortunately, half the posters here would have nothing to worry about.

Forum List

Back