It's Mueller Time!

Dimms are begging Mueller to give them a reason to impeach for Obstruction.

This whole thing was about Trump and Putin rigging the election.

It didn’t fucking happen, but they want to get him on process crimes from a witch hunt....and the obstruction DIDNT HAPPEN. THERE WERE NO OBSTRUCTING ACTS COMMITTED BY TRUMP.

What soulless cvnts.

Obstruction of justice is a federal felony, dope.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
They're angling for obstruction of justice now.

View attachment 270768
Obstructing justice of a charge that never happened is impossible

But keep this quiet because fat nadler is in charge of trumps campaign, he just does not know this

A charge is not what's obstructed. The investigation is what's obstructed.

Yep, sure don't recall Mueller saying his investigation was obstructed, but hey, you just go and believe whatever you want...dumbass.
Your recollections are irrelevant.
He outlined 10 instances of obstruction.
So in your mind if a cop pulls you over for an out taillight that the cop himself smashes and you protest you should go to jail for obstructing a retard

Makes sense

That came from your dopey mind.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 270768

But keep this quiet because fat nadler is in charge of trumps campaign, he just does not know this

An investigation into a bogus charge is illegal

Since it is not a bogus charge...
Muller said after 30 million spent that no American colluded with Russia

Making the charge bogus

You keep hoping and stroking

Mueller said they weren't investigating collusion. On top of that he stated that he was lied to, that inability to extradite Russian they indicted to testify impacted the evidence that could have changed his conclusion. The fact is that vital information and testimonies were erased or were unable to be given. So nothing is bogus. Furthermore if you are innocent you do not act like Trump and don't try that he was defending himself meme. He is the president of the United States of m-fing America and all he had to do was be quiet, do his job and let the facts prove him innocent. All of his behavior indicates a guilty man.

The Dems have want they want, Trump was specifically not exonerated. Now it's up to Pelosi to exert enough control to avoid impeachment.
It's not the job of a prosecutor to exonerate anyone....That's the job of a jury, or, in the case of impeachment, the Senate.
I know. The left wingers still want Trump's scalp, and it will be up to Pelosi to hold them off. That's all I'm saying.
Fair enough....But the GEICO caveman already put impeachment up for a vote last week, and it crashed and burned.

Doubtful that Peloski will have to do anything at all.

Republicans are allergic to the truth.
If it is Republicans who are allergic to the truth, why is it that:

1. Mueller begged the Democrats not to subpoena him to have to appear before Congress to answer questions about his 2 year, tax payer-funded investigation, the details of which he seeks to keep from the American people, made obvious by his declaration that if he was forced to appear before Congress under oath he would only recite excerpts from his already provided report?

2. Why are snowflakes like OL defending Mueller's efforts to keep the details about his investigation hidden and his refusal to answer any questions?

Based on these 2 things, which completely contradict your claim, it is obvious the only ones 'allergic' to the truth are the ones attempting to hide it and those justifying that attempt - Democrats and snowflakes.

Robert Mueller's day of disappointments for Democrats. Robert Mueller's day of disappointments for Democrats

These poor Democrats really thought Mueller was going to undo their loss.

As expected:

1*L3PjXqqT1oQU2Hx3MfsSfA.jpeg

Any doubts now that Mueller is part of the frame Trump coup?....

Mueller: We did not exonerate Trump of obstruction.

Collins: did anyone in the administration hinder your investigation in any way

Mueller: NO

Ratcliffe: “Which DOJ policy or principle sets forth a legal standard that an investigated person is not exonerated if their innocence from criminal conduct is not conclusively determined?” asked Rep. John Ratcliffe, R-Texas, a former federal prosecutor. “Where does that language come from, director? Where is the DOJ policy that says that?”

When Mueller didn’t respond, Ratcliffe asked the 74-year-old former special counsel to “give an example other than Donald Trump where the Justice Department determined that an investigated person was not exonerated because their innocence was not conclusively determined.”

“I cannot, but this is a unique situation —” Mueller said before he was interrupted by Ratcliffe.

Ratcliffe: “Let’s just leave it at you can’t find it because — I’ll tell you why — it doesn’t exist,” said Ratcliffe.

“Respectfully, director, it was not the special counsel’s job to conclusively determine Donald Trump’s innocence or to exonerate him because the bedrock principle of our justice system is a presumption of innocence,” Ratcliffe said, raising his voice. “It exists for everyone. Everyone is entitled to it — including sitting presidents.”

Ratcliffe continued: “You didn’t follow the special counsel regulations. It clearly says write a confidential report about decisions reached. Nowhere in here does it say write a report about decisions that weren’t reached.”

The lawmaker argued that the second part of the report, which detailed 10 instances of potential obstruction by Trump, was written “in violation of every DOJ principle about extra-prosecutorial commentary.”

“I agree with Chairman [Jerry] Nadler this morning when he said Donald Trump is not above the law,” Ratcliffe said. “But he damn sure should not be below the law, which is where Volume II of this report puts him.”

It is funny how OL called me a 'Russian Troll' for refusing to accept politicians telling the American people that they CAN NOT see the details / specifics of what they did for 2 years at the cost of millions in tax dollars while she is perfectly ok with being kept in the dark and led by the nose like a blindfolded puppy on a leash.
RussianBot.jpeg

It is funny how OL called me a 'Russian Troll' for refusing to accept politicians telling the American people that they CAN NOT see the details / specifics of what they did for 2 years at the cost of millions in tax dollars while she is perfectly ok with being kept in the dark and led by the nose like a blindfolded puppy on a leash.
Are you sure I called you a Russian troll?
Maybe I did. But you lie so much it's worth verifying. It really doesn't sound like me.

I'm not sure anyone could have done more to discredit Mueller's report and investigation than Mueller is doing right now. He can't answer simple questions about his own investigation, fumbles answers about his own report, and seems utterly befuddled by what's happening.

Sean Davis (@seanmdav) July 24, 2019

Since it is not a bogus charge...
Muller said after 30 million spent that no American colluded with Russia

Making the charge bogus

You keep hoping and stroking

Mueller said they weren't investigating collusion. On top of that he stated that he was lied to, that inability to extradite Russian they indicted to testify impacted the evidence that could have changed his conclusion. The fact is that vital information and testimonies were erased or were unable to be given. So nothing is bogus. Furthermore if you are innocent you do not act like Trump and don't try that he was defending himself meme. He is the president of the United States of m-fing America and all he had to do was be quiet, do his job and let the facts prove him innocent. All of his behavior indicates a guilty man.
Well, what was Mueller Investigating?

Anything at ALL?

Was he searching for a crime?

A Special Counsel cannot even be appointed unless there is clear evidence that a crime may have occurred.

What crime was cited that justifies Mueller's appointment as Special Counsel?

ORANGE MAN BAD?

Are you sure I called you a Russian troll?
Maybe I did. But you lie so much it's worth verifying. It really doesn't sound like me.
Don't you know that Everyone is a Russian Troll, just like Everyone is a Racist?

I'm not sure anyone could have done more to discredit Mueller's report and investigation than Mueller is doing right now. He can't answer simple questions about his own investigation, fumbles answers about his own report, and seems utterly befuddled by what's happening.

Sean Davis (@seanmdav) July 24, 2019
He looks like an incompetent bumbler that populated his team with Trump Hating individuals half of which are under criminal investigation at this time.

After watching the Republicans drag out the multiple hearings over Benghazi for half a decade, it is amusing to hear their whining about the Democrats "taking another bite of the apple". It is equally amusing to hear the pseudocons on this forum make their dumb jokes about "any day now".

Karma's a BITCH!!! :lol:
I wish NEITHER party had pulled that shit; it shouldn't be a 'trend.' Total waste of time on partisan politicking
aren't you canadian?

Well, tomorrow is the day we've been waiting for... so get your beer and let's party!

What do you expect from the questioning and his answers? Anything new?

I watched part of Hannity tonight and he went over questions that would be very hard for him to answer.

Is he going to stick only to the parameters of the report?
How many dumb democraps are going to claim after today that Muller said there really was collusion in the presence of none

View attachment 270768

Well, tomorrow is the day we've been waiting for... so get your beer and let's party!

What do you expect from the questioning and his answers? Anything new?

I watched part of Hannity tonight and he went over questions that would be very hard for him to answer.

Is he going to stick only to the parameters of the report?
How many dumb democraps are going to claim after today that Muller said there really was collusion in the presence of none

View attachment 270768

An investigation into a bogus charge is
Facepalm........christ you dopes are dumb.

There is no charge during an investigation, dope.

Forum List

Back