It's Mueller Time!

Well yet another Dem scheme blew up in their faces. Had Mueller not set the record straight Dem's and the liberal media could have gone on lying and spinning.

I'm curious, Crepitus. Can you watch Mueller's testimony and tell me that was the performance of an "honest" man? Claiming he didn't investigate Steele and Simpson's involvement in the Trump Tower meeting because it wasn't part of his job? How could it NOT be? He investigated the Trump Tower meeting! Why would THAT be something worthy of a thorough investigation but Glenn Simpson's meetings with the Russian lawyer the day before the meeting and the day after the meeting NOT be worthy of an investigation?
He was avoiding playing into the silly republican conspiracy theories. That's all.

Interesting...

So the Trump Tower meeting is something you obviously think should have been investigated since it's been cited repeatedly by those of you on the left as "proof" that the Trump Campaign conspired with Russia...correct?

But you DON'T think that Glenn Simpson meeting with the Russian lawyer the day before the Trump Tower meeting and the day after the meeting should have been investigated as well?

How do you manage that? How can you justify investigating what took place at a meeting...but not investigate who was behind the meeting taking place in the first place? Aren't you curious as to what it was that Glenn Simpson spoke to the Russian lawyer about?
It was. He's already testified. They released transcripts back in January I think. I know it's a popular conspiracy theory among conservatives, but it's already been looked at a passed on.

You're claiming that Mueller brought Glenn Simpson in and questioned him about his meetings with Natalia Veselnitskaya before and after the Trump Tower meeting? Would you care to explain why neither Simpson nor Fusion GPS is mentioned in in connection with the Mueller report despite the meeting being the focus of 14 pages of the Mueller Report? Would you like to explain this testimony given by Mueller?
"At the hearing, Chabot asked Mueller a simple question. Chabot referred Mueller to page 103 of Volume 2 of his final report, in which he describes “the firm that produced the Steele reporting,” but does not name the firm. Chabot asked Mueller: “The name of that firm was Fusion GPS, is that correct?”

Mueller, who has appeared confused at numerous questions so far during this hearing, looked at his binder, which contained a copy of his report, and asked: “And you’re on page 103?”

Chabot asked the same question again.

“When you talk about the firm that produced the Steele reporting. The name of the firm that produced that was Fusion GPS. Is that correct?" Chabot asked.

Mueller responded: “I’m not familiar with that.”"
Think about that for a moment! The man who spent the better part of two years investigating collusion to influence the election doesn't seem to know who Fusion GPS is and what it is that they DID leading up to that election!!! I mean SERIOUSLY? Did those words really come out of Robert Mueller's mouth? This is the man who we're supposed to believe is above reproach?

What I heard him say was that the Steele business was being investigated by other departments.

If there is some problem with 'oranges' and Dossiers and etc., you need to get your investigations finished and your congressional hearings lined up. Show us the evidence.

Mueller wasn't hired to do that part for you. Have Trump appoint a special prosecutor for crying out loud.

What was Mueller hired to do? Investigate possible collusion? So you've got the Trump Tower meeting between Veselnitskaya and Trump Jr which you on the left are ADAMENT constitutes collusion...correct? So by all means INVESTIGATE that meeting! Get to the bottom of who set it up! Find out who it was in the Obama State Department who gave Veselnitskaya the special visa she used to get into the country for that meeting! Find out what it was that Glenn Simpson spoke to her about when they met the day before the Tower meeting and the day after the Tower meeting! Find out who it was that leaked the story of that meeting to the media right after it took place! If Mueller was tasked with finding out if any collusion took place leading up to that election then shouldn't he be non-partisan in that investigation? Why is he only looking into the meeting itself and ignoring every other thing that was taking place behind the scenes in relation to that meeting? Why should another special prosecutor have to be appointed to investigate people other than Trump when it's rather obvious that it was the Clinton Campaign that was guilty of collusion with foreign entities to sway the election?

He was avoiding playing into the silly republican conspiracy theories. That's all.

Interesting...

So the Trump Tower meeting is something you obviously think should have been investigated since it's been cited repeatedly by those of you on the left as "proof" that the Trump Campaign conspired with Russia...correct?

But you DON'T think that Glenn Simpson meeting with the Russian lawyer the day before the Trump Tower meeting and the day after the meeting should have been investigated as well?

How do you manage that? How can you justify investigating what took place at a meeting...but not investigate who was behind the meeting taking place in the first place? Aren't you curious as to what it was that Glenn Simpson spoke to the Russian lawyer about?
It was. He's already testified. They released transcripts back in January I think. I know it's a popular conspiracy theory among conservatives, but it's already been looked at a passed on.

You're claiming that Mueller brought Glenn Simpson in and questioned him about his meetings with Natalia Veselnitskaya before and after the Trump Tower meeting? Would you care to explain why neither Simpson nor Fusion GPS is mentioned in in connection with the Mueller report despite the meeting being the focus of 14 pages of the Mueller Report? Would you like to explain this testimony given by Mueller?
"At the hearing, Chabot asked Mueller a simple question. Chabot referred Mueller to page 103 of Volume 2 of his final report, in which he describes “the firm that produced the Steele reporting,” but does not name the firm. Chabot asked Mueller: “The name of that firm was Fusion GPS, is that correct?”

Mueller, who has appeared confused at numerous questions so far during this hearing, looked at his binder, which contained a copy of his report, and asked: “And you’re on page 103?”

“When you talk about the firm that produced the Steele reporting. The name of the firm that produced that was Fusion GPS. Is that correct?" Chabot asked.

Think about that for a moment! The man who spent the better part of two years investigating collusion to influence the election doesn't seem to know who Fusion GPS is and what it is that they DID leading up to that election!!! I mean SERIOUSLY? Did those words really come out of Robert Mueller's mouth? This is the man who we're supposed to believe is above reproach?

What I heard him say was that the Steele business was being investigated by other departments.

If there is some problem with 'oranges' and Dossiers and etc., you need to get your investigations finished and your congressional hearings lined up. Show us the evidence.

Mueller wasn't hired to do that part for you. Have Trump appoint a special prosecutor for crying out loud.

What was Mueller hired to do? Investigate possible collusion? So you've got the Trump Tower meeting between Veselnitskaya and Trump Jr which you on the left are ADAMENT constitutes collusion...correct? So by all means INVESTIGATE that meeting! Get to the bottom of who set it up! Find out who it was in the Obama State Department who gave Veselnitskaya the special visa she used to get into the country for that meeting! Find out what it was that Glenn Simpson spoke to her about when they met the day before the Tower meeting and the day after the Tower meeting! Find out who it was that leaked the story of that meeting to the media right after it took place! If Mueller was tasked with finding out if any collusion took place leading up to that election then shouldn't he be non-partisan in that investigation? Why is he only looking into the meeting itself and ignoring every other thing that was taking place behind the scenes in relation to that meeting? Why should another special prosecutor have to be appointed to investigate people other than Trump when it's rather obvious that it was the Clinton Campaign that was guilty of collusion with foreign entities to sway the election?

Mueller said there was no collusion or conspiracy between Trump & the Russians. It sounds like the meeting ended up being a nothing berder, despite Juniors fondest hopes. Why does he need to keep digging?

The Steel Dossier was Russian sourced, for the purpose of influencing the election in Hilldog's favor. :dunno:
Then why is Trumpy all up in Putin's ass all the time?...
I'm just wondering ... why do you post such STUPID stuff all the time?
If you can't figure out the ignore button, that's on you. I am not responsible for your stupidity.

I have gobs of people on ignore. It's not that hard, bless your heart.
So you don't know why you post such STUPID stuff all the time but you know you enjoy it? Got it.
Hey, I'm just doing what everyone else on this forum is doing. It's all stupid stuff. Everyone is venting.

Nobody takes this message board shit seriously, not even Trumpers, right?

Mueller made it clear, The Russians meddled

Trump is in it for the money

The secret meeting with Putin twice and we still don't know what happen in those meetings until now

Putin send a message from Russia with love

Trump overwhelmed with such generosity, says I am home

Until he realizes, No fox channel

The camera pans out and the music from Twilight Zone plays

It was a very small, misery-laden white house on the day that tweeter cancelled his account, and of little historical consequence. And if there's was truth left in him, he utter these last words, Putin you promised me that I would be a great sorcerer, shaman, white man with forked tongue, but the last time I check my human heart, for inside this deep place is a wizardry that costs far more than a few pieces of gold and the woman that I loved no longer remember my name but spend the money given them. Tonight's case in point - in the Twilight Zone.

Clean up in aisle 4, Impeachment in progress

Mueller made it clear, The Russians meddled

Trump is in it for the money

The secret meeting with Putin twice and we still don't know what happen in those meetings until now

Putin send a message from Russia with love

Trump overwhelmed with such generosity, says I am home

Until he realizes, No fox channel

The camera pans out and the music from Twilight Zone plays

It was a very small, misery-laden white house on the day that tweeter cancelled his account, and of little historical consequence. And if there's was truth left in him, he utter these last words, Putin you promised me that I would be a great sorcerer, shaman, white man with forked tongue, but the last time I check my human heart, for inside this deep place is a wizardry that costs far more than a few pieces of gold and the woman that I loved no longer remember my name but spend the money given them. Tonight's case in point - in the Twilight Zone.

Clean up in aisle 4, Impeachment in progress

The ROOSKIES meddled on behalf of the Hildebeast via Fusion GPS.......Trump isn't going anywhere...sucks to be you.

(snicker)

Mueller is a prosecutor he cannot exonerate
In his role as Special Counsel he was not a prosecutor primarily. He took pains to say the report did not exonerate tRump.
its not there job its not a legal standard either they find the evidence a crime was committed or they don't and they didn't

Mueller
"we did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime,”

game over
We did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime" is not the same as "we reached a determination that the president did not commit a crime". There are important differences in those two statements.
Bwuhahahaha

'INNOCENT until proven guilty.'

The Democrats 'proved' the President is innocent...
This wasn't a trial.
investigations aren't conducted to shape public opinions the are conduced to determine if crimes are committed and who committed those crimes

Interesting...

Mueller said there was no collusion or conspiracy between Trump & the Russians. It sounds like the meeting ended up being a nothing berder, despite Juniors fondest hopes. Why does he need to keep digging?

Because it looks like the "meeting" was nothing more than a set up by the Clinton campaign, NYB! It totally was a "nothing burger"...the meeting itself was over in no time at all when it turned out that Veselnitskaya didn't have what she promised. The questions that should be asked are how did she get into the country for that meeting? She needed to get a special visa from the Obama State Department for that to happen. So who was it that approved that and what was the reason given for doing so? What possible reason would she have had to meet with Glenn Simpson from Fusion GPS (the company that Hillary Clinton was paying big bucks to in order to smear Trump with Richard Steele's "dossiers") the day before that Trump Tower meeting and the day after the meeting? There are WAY too many suspicious things going on surrounding the Trump Tower meeting! I don't see how any non partial investigator could look into the meeting and NOT ask the questions I've just asked!

Because it looks like the "meeting" was nothing more than a set up by the Clinton campaign, NYB! It totally was a "nothing burger"...the meeting itself was over in no time at all when it turned out that Veselnitskaya didn't have what she promised. The questions that should be asked are how did she get into the country for that meeting? She needed to get a special visa from the Obama State Department for that to happen. So who was it that approved that and what was the reason given for doing so? What possible reason would she have had to meet with Glenn Simpson from Fusion GPS (the company that Hillary Clinton was paying big bucks to in order to smear Trump with Richard Steele's "dossiers") the day before that Trump Tower meeting and the day after the meeting? There are WAY too many suspicious things going on surrounding the Trump Tower meeting! I don't see how any non partial investigator could look into the meeting and NOT ask the questions I've just asked!

Those questions ARE being asked. Barr is looking into this. If this is so critical, Barr should hurry his fat ass up so we can get some hearings scheduled. Pronto. You act like it's just all been dismissed by the justice department. Not so.

Just for the record in case nobody else has posted it;

As the afternoon portion of the hearing convened Mueller asked to correct a statement from the morning:

. . ."Now before we go to questions, I want to add one correction to my testimony this morning. I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu who said, and I quote, you didn't charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it," Mueller said.
Mueller then corrected Lieu's wording: "As we say in the report, and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime. With that, Mr. Chairman, I'm ready to answer questions.". . .​
Mueller corrects an exchange from the first hearing

That single statement summarizes the whole of the Mueller Report that amounts to any useful information. And it should settle the matter once and for all. It won't. But it should.

Foxfyre, the investigation into the "matter" (the Obama/Crooked Hillary plot to overthrow our democracy) is just beginning. Get used to it. Mueller should be in prison after the "matter" is settled.

Veselnitskaya didn't have what she promised. The questions that should be asked are how did she get into the country for that meeting?
FYI-she was here as the lawyer for some Russian Corporation being tried for money laundering or fraud.... the Southern District might have been the prosecutors that charged the Russian firm if memory serves....

When Don jr got the email for the Russian meeting set up with Veselnitskaya from his promoter friend, junior tried to move up the meeting earlier, and that promoter guy (can't remember his name) answered back to him via this email chain, that she could not meet earlier, she had to be in a Court hearing for her clients....

Trump
View attachment 270746

Dems
images
Actually the Dems made the coyote look intelligent

Yes its a determination especially if u use the whole sentence instead of part of it

“while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

They were determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgement because of DOJ guidelines but there was enough evidence to support obstruction of Justice as listed in the report.

Congress can impeach and if that doesn't work out then its up to the people to make him a civilian where he can be prosecuted under the law
You just contradicted yourself >>

"...this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime,..."

"...there was enough evidence to support obstruction of Justice as listed in the report."

Sooo... Trump opposed an investigation into a matter that:
  1. Was begun 6-months before he was even president while Obama was in office in which Obama himself did absolutely nothing to stop Russian meddling.
  2. When asked how many votes were actually changed by the meddling, Mueller replied that he had no comment.
  3. Knowing that Mueller was prejudiced against him with a team of lawyers who were Hillary Supporters and heavy democratic donors, some of which vowed never to allow Trump to be president, fought tooth and nail to resist the investigation that having gone forward regardless, found no evidence he conspired with Russians anyway.
  4. Had Trump sat with his feet up on a desk somewhere and done nothing to oppose Mueller, still would have found no evidence he conspired with Russian meddling.
  5. Had Trump succeeded in deposing Mueller, another investigator would have simply been put in his place with exactly the same outcome: innocent.
  6. Having been found not guilty of conspiracy with Russia, the sole aim of Democrats is to still prosecute him anyway for opposing a public lynching in which the only thing he is really found likely guilty of is opposing the public lynching of which he was innocent of the core charges in the first place?
CRIME OF THE CENTURY!
Democrats are making a mockery of our judicial system and fundamental legal principles. Hopefully, when all of this is past, we will still have the basic foundations intact.

Forum List

Back