It's Mueller Time!

History will show just how idiotic these never-Trumpers are. They will be seen as left wing conspiracy nuts. Trump will never, ever be charged with obstruction in this case.
History will have a lot to say about Trump. History will judge, as it always does.

The difference is now we have the internet where everyone's side is publicly stated. Forever. You won't be able to go back and hide it. History will not be kind to the Trumpers.
Like how 'history' has judged BONOBO? HAAA HAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
BONOBO's 'legacy' would fit in a woman's shoe box.
BONOBO's 'library' is going to be in a portable behind some post office in the middle of nowhere.
Obama has the fortune of being sandwiched by 2 of the worst presidents in history.

Bush Jr who took us into an illegitimate war based on lies and used our tax $$$ to bail out rich CEO's and wall street. Folks who are now richer than even and getting richer by the moment. Wonder when they'll 'need' another bailout?

And Trump, who can barely read and has no idea how government functions, even after 2 1/2 years.

Obama will be remembered as brilliant, lmao!

There is nothing to say to you never-Trumpers. Trump could cure cancer and you would likely be pissed due to population growth, further contributing to your global warming theory. The real proof is in the pudding, which can't be denied by sane people.

Obama was a foreign policy moron. History has already shown this.
And Trump is a genius in foreign policy? :rofl::rofl::rofl: from rocket man to... we are in love, and genuflecting before Putin, and stirring up an unnecessary war in Iran, to asking several times why we can't use nukes since we own them, to letting Russia pull out of the Nuke proliferation deal, to trying to dismantle the NATO Alliance as his best bud Putin wants him to do, to his abomination and disgraceful and UnAmerican HELSINKI performance, to selling arms to Saudi Arabia, and him making excuses for the Saudi Prince's BRUTAL and GROTESQUE MURDER of a US resident etc etc etc etc.....

PLEASE take your blinders off!

That comment did not make any sense. Mueller himself didn’t even read the report.

Of course that is just another of your dopey narratives. Mueller destroyed your talking points. You are reduced to attacking his performance and elemants of dopey conspiracies that don't exist outside of the fox news sphere rather than the substance.

I don't really blame you hapless dopes though. That would be like taunting a handicapped reporter. Just something I would never do. You were lulled into that little corner with no room to maneuver by the soothing balm of persistent propaganda from Trump and fox with little defense from your Dunning Kruger addled wits.
One day, maybe soon, you'll have a moment of clarity. At which time you will realize that Trump has played you. Bigly.
That comment did not make any sense. Mueller himself didn’t even read the report.

Of course that is just another of your dopey narratives. Mueller destroyed your talking points. You are reduced to attacking his performance and elemants of dopey conspiracies that don't exist outside of the fox news sphere rather than the substance.

I don't really blame you hapless dopes though. That would be like taunting a handicapped reporter. Just something I would never do. You were lulled into that little corner with no room to maneuver by the soothing balm of persistent propaganda from Trump and fox with little defense from your Dunning Kruger addled wits.
One day, maybe soon, you'll have a moment of clarity. At which time you will realize that Trump has played you. Bigly.

You're such a dumbass. From Mueller:

“I want to add one correction to my testimony this morning," Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.”

Yes, because they were never going to make such a determination.

Mueller just verified what we've been saying all along.
Your narrative that Mueller concluded that there was no crime was debunked, dope.

WRONG. In the US you are innocent until proven guilty. Period. End of Story. Mueller did not have enough evidence to prove guilt. None on Conspiracy and iffy at best on obstruction as there was not an underlying crime and the President was visibly frustrated. Your blue tint is amusing to me. That hearing hurt the Democrats visibly. I am an Independent and I was embarrased for them. Similarly I was embarrassed for the GOP after the Starr investigation.

You are a stupid person. That is a fact. And the fact that your vote counts as much as mine is frightening.
WRONG. In the US you are innocent until proven guilty. Period. End of Story. Mueller did not have enough evidence to prove guilt.
Not facts in evidence.

You know, you can lead a horse....well, you get the idea.

Listen carefully.

in america you need evidence to indict. so, not sure your point?

Hutch, as I read your back-to-back-to-back-to back-to-back posts, 2 images come to mind:

View attachment 270937

1. 'Atlas Holding Up the World'
Mueller's testimony yesterday revealed a man who never should have been named Special Counsel (due to his Conflicts of Interest) of an investigation that never should have been opened due to a lack of evidence of any crime involving the President or his associates that warranted an investigation being opened or a Special Counsel being appointed. His testimony revealed that he was a figurehead who had no clue who the people on 'his' team were (no clue Hillary's own lawyer was on his team), was completely ignorant to some of THE most important parts of the entire investigation (the Dossier, Steele, Glen Simpson, Fusion, GPS...), and that Andrew Weissmann, a man with an even worse prosecutorial record of misconduct and inept behavior, was the 'Puppet Master' running the investigation.

Even Liberal media outlets have declared yesterday to be a disaster and a blow to Democrats. Several have openly declared Mueller's tragic performance was the 'End of Impeachment Hopes'. The Democrats' / snowflakes entire 'reason for living' the last 3 years - their world - is collapsing....but here you are, by yourself, attempting to hold it all up, trying to prevent it from all coming down.

View attachment 270940

2. In Greek Mythology Sisyphus was a king who spent eternity pushing a huge bolder up a steep hill only to have it roll back down when it nears the top.

You, and other snowflakes, remind me of Sisyphus in that you have pushed this 'boulder' - the attempt to keep Trump from winning the WH and then to have him Impeached - up that hill for 3 years now. Every time the 'boulder' nears the top, every time the goal is within reach - every time there is a new 'We've got him now' moment, the 'boulder; rolled / rolls back down to the bottom of the hill.

Yesterday the 'bolder' didn't just roll back down to the bottom of the hill, it completely ran over the Democrats pushing it up the hill.

Mueller's 2 year investigation concluded with his humiliating testimony that did nothing for but instead was a disaster for Democrats and their hopes for Impeachment, as, again, admitted by multiple liberal media. Mueller's investigation is closed. It ended being unable to provide evidence of guilt, not even enough evidence to indict. There will be no indictment. There will be no prosecution, There will be no Impeachment.

Mueller will try to fade into obscurity now. 'His' (Weissmann's) team members have already gone their own way - Weissmann is reportedly the FIRST to have already signed a book deal looking to get rich off of his injustice.

At some point in the near future both the US IG and the US AG will release their reports on their findings on FISA Court Abuses, 'potential' misconduct / mishandling of the Hillary Clinton investigation, and potentially misconduct committed by Mueller's (WEISSMANN & HIS) team.

These will make that 'bolder' even larger and harder to try to push up that hill. Don't be a Sisyphus. Screw the bolder - it's over. Time to walk away from this one.

I feel no weight at all. I'm simply pointing to and laughing at you dopes as I always have.

Rich pickins in this one.

images

Rich Pickins?

dr-strangelove-or-how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-bomb.jpeg

Wasn't he in that movie Dr. Strange Glove?

LOL...

I've got you dancing like a fool. :dance:
You are the fool who is being ridiculed for the whole board to see.

You lied about all of this for three years.

America sees it.

There will be a huge price for your corrupt cheating, lying party to pay in 2020.

You're not ridiculing. You're dancing around like a clown. If you had any acumen at all, you would challenge me. Since you don't you dance. You dance because I'm under your skin. I'm under your skin because I'm nailing you dopes and there's nothing else you can do.

Hutch, as I read your back-to-back-to-back-to back-to-back posts, 2 images come to mind:

View attachment 270937

1. 'Atlas Holding Up the World'
Mueller's testimony yesterday revealed a man who never should have been named Special Counsel (due to his Conflicts of Interest) of an investigation that never should have been opened due to a lack of evidence of any crime involving the President or his associates that warranted an investigation being opened or a Special Counsel being appointed. His testimony revealed that he was a figurehead who had no clue who the people on 'his' team were (no clue Hillary's own lawyer was on his team), was completely ignorant to some of THE most important parts of the entire investigation (the Dossier, Steele, Glen Simpson, Fusion, GPS...), and that Andrew Weissmann, a man with an even worse prosecutorial record of misconduct and inept behavior, was the 'Puppet Master' running the investigation.

Even Liberal media outlets have declared yesterday to be a disaster and a blow to Democrats. Several have openly declared Mueller's tragic performance was the 'End of Impeachment Hopes'. The Democrats' / snowflakes entire 'reason for living' the last 3 years - their world - is collapsing....but here you are, by yourself, attempting to hold it all up, trying to prevent it from all coming down.

View attachment 270940

2. In Greek Mythology Sisyphus was a king who spent eternity pushing a huge bolder up a steep hill only to have it roll back down when it nears the top.

You, and other snowflakes, remind me of Sisyphus in that you have pushed this 'boulder' - the attempt to keep Trump from winning the WH and then to have him Impeached - up that hill for 3 years now. Every time the 'boulder' nears the top, every time the goal is within reach - every time there is a new 'We've got him now' moment, the 'boulder; rolled / rolls back down to the bottom of the hill.

Yesterday the 'bolder' didn't just roll back down to the bottom of the hill, it completely ran over the Democrats pushing it up the hill.

Mueller's 2 year investigation concluded with his humiliating testimony that did nothing for but instead was a disaster for Democrats and their hopes for Impeachment, as, again, admitted by multiple liberal media. Mueller's investigation is closed. It ended being unable to provide evidence of guilt, not even enough evidence to indict. There will be no indictment. There will be no prosecution, There will be no Impeachment.

Mueller will try to fade into obscurity now. 'His' (Weissmann's) team members have already gone their own way - Weissmann is reportedly the FIRST to have already signed a book deal looking to get rich off of his injustice.

At some point in the near future both the US IG and the US AG will release their reports on their findings on FISA Court Abuses, 'potential' misconduct / mishandling of the Hillary Clinton investigation, and potentially misconduct committed by Mueller's (WEISSMANN & HIS) team.

These will make that 'bolder' even larger and harder to try to push up that hill. Don't be a Sisyphus. Screw the bolder - it's over. Time to walk away from this one.

I feel no weight at all. I'm simply pointing to and laughing at you dopes as I always have.

Rich pickins in this one.

images

Rich Pickins?

dr-strangelove-or-how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-bomb.jpeg

Wasn't he in that movie Dr. Strange Glove?

LOL...

I've got you dancing like a fool. :dance:
You are the fool who is being ridiculed for the whole board to see.

You lied about all of this for three years.

America sees it.

There will be a huge price for your corrupt cheating, lying party to pay in 2020.

You're not ridiculing. You're dancing around like a clown. If you had any acumen at all, you would challenge me. Since you don't you dance. You dance because I'm under your skin. I'm under your skin because I'm nailing you dopes and there's nothing else you can do.
let me ask you a quick question, do you think mueller wrote his report? let's see what you actually know after yesterday.

LOL...
Sure he does, dope. Trump just chose a reason that was also obstruction of justice. :laugh2:

No. He chose incompetence. And if you recall
Many Democrats called for his head once he reopened the email investigation.

Sure, dope. That's exactly what Mueller concluded.

On October 28, 2016, days before the election, Comey notified Congress that the FBI had started looking into newly discovered emails. --- Oh oh the Democrats wanted his head. Funny how partisan you are. And stupid.

And?

I'll explain since you're dumb. I am sure on that date you were bashing Comey and now you're supporting him. That...And. You're a partisan hack.

Is that your evidence of a "derpstate conspiracy to protect Clinton", dope? :uhoh3:

No. He chose incompetence. And if you recall
Many Democrats called for his head once he reopened the email investigation.

Sure, dope. That's exactly what Mueller concluded.

On October 28, 2016, days before the election, Comey notified Congress that the FBI had started looking into newly discovered emails. --- Oh oh the Democrats wanted his head. Funny how partisan you are. And stupid.

And?

I'll explain since you're dumb. I am sure on that date you were bashing Comey and now you're supporting him. That...And. You're a partisan hack.

Is that your evidence of a "derpstate conspiracy to protect Clinton", dope? :uhoh3:

well I have my money on his post that you were bashing Comey.

Derp....
Subjects of an investigation don't obstruct that investigation with the intent of aiding the investigators, dope.
Hate less and think more, and you will look stupid less often.

1. The Executive is always ultimately in charge of every Executive Branch investigation. Period. Mueller didn't magically move to a 4th branch of government or become King when his Witchhunt began.

2. Since Trump was completely innocent of the baseless charge of colluding with Russia, Justice demanded he be found so.

3. Mueller admitted that Trump never, ever, ever interfered with his Witchhunt.

4. The Witchhunt found nothing on Trump. Zero. NADDA. Zilch..
LOL...

You didn't "think" at all, dope.
10 times Trump may have obstructed justice, according to Mueller

No, mr. fakey mcfakerson, it is you who can't think. Whenever that "MAY" shows up in a legal report, it means it didn't happen. Because if it had happened, there wouldn't be a "MAY" in front of it. The dems rely on stupid people, like you, to carry their water, but intelligent people know that putting that qualifier in renders all the rest moot.

But we understand the consequences of perjury, and so do the assholes who wrote that ridiculous report.

Clearly you're too stupid to understand.

No. "May" means exactly what it says, dope.
It may have happened but there is no conclusion or confirmation that it did.

Geez, that's called "Not Guilty" in a Court of Law.

Thanks for playing Putin's Lil Buttplug.

Loser

There was no court of law, dope.

1. The Executive is always ultimately in charge of every Executive Branch investigation. Period. Mueller didn't magically move to a 4th branch of government or become King when his Witchhunt began.

2. Since Trump was completely innocent of the baseless charge of colluding with Russia, Justice demanded he be found so.

LOL...

No, mr. fakey mcfakerson, it is you who can't think. Whenever that "MAY" shows up in a legal report, it means it didn't happen. Because if it had happened, there wouldn't be a "MAY" in front of it. The dems rely on stupid people, like you, to carry their water, but intelligent people know that putting that qualifier in renders all the rest moot.

But we understand the consequences of perjury, and so do the assholes who wrote that ridiculous report.

Clearly you're too stupid to understand.

No. "May" means exactly what it says, dope.
It may have happened but there is no conclusion or confirmation that it did.

Geez, that's called "Not Guilty" in a Court of Law.

Thanks for playing Putin's Lil Buttplug.

Loser

There was no court of law, dope.

what was it then?

Foxfyre, the investigation into the "matter" (the Obama/Crooked Hillary plot to overthrow our democracy) is just beginning. Get used to it. Mueller should be in prison after the "matter" is settled.

I don't know whether he should be in prison just yet, but I do believe the Mueller investigation was viciously partisan and was conducted with a single goal in mind: destroy President Trump. And in his and his team's eagerness to do that, many good people had their names dragged through the mud and they and their families were seriously harmed personally, professionally, and economically. That was wrong. That was evil.

Mueller is either so senile he doesn't have a clue or he bald faced lied when he said his team didn't leak to the press. There was leak after leak after leak all suggesting they were finding terrible things about the President and/or his closest people and thus damaging him as much as possible leading up to the 2018 election. THAT is election meddling that matters. The Russians or any other foreign powers were teensy blips on the radar compared with that.

I've been around the block enough times to become thoroughly jaded when it comes to believe anybody protected by the left will be accountable for any kind of malfeasance. So I don't hold out strong hope that the I.G. and/or the Durham Investigation will come through for us and expose all the total corruption that existed in all that. But I do hope.
You could be right about the investigation being partisan. All the facts are not out yet. I am willing to let the whole truth come out. Every bit of it.

The issue I have is the way Trump has reacted to the investigation. The part that's all described in the Obstruction Diaries.
Like a 12-year old boy who can't get a girlfriend because he's got too many pimples.

Good God that is not who I want running the country. He's SUCH a crybaby! Rational, innocent people don't behave that way.

There was no obstruction. Anywhere.

Yes the President was frustrated and certainly mad as hell. Every single day there would be somebody in Congress, somebody on television, some newspaper story accusing him of all manner of things. He was being investigated by a special counsel and 17 other people who hated his guts and wanted to bring him down. And he had to watch good people being dragged through the mud and professionally and financially ruined in their efforts to get him.

Witness after witness has reported that he was not asked a single question they didn't know the answer to. The purpose was absolutely not to get information or learn something. The purpose was to catch them in a perjury trap so they could be coerced or extorted into composing something harmful about the President. And they kept it going long LONG after they determined there was no Russian collusion or wrong doing re Russians by any American. They didn't give a tinker's dam about Russia. They wanted to hurt the President and so they kept it going, and kept leaking to the media right up to the 2018 election. That was evil.

But nevertheless he provided the Mueller team with a reported 1.4 million documents and refused him absolutely nothing, did not deny him a single witness either those who volunteered or those who testified due to the more than 500 subpoenas issued. Even Mueller had to admit yesterday that the President and/or his staff did not do anything to prevent or slow down the investigation.

But who in that position would not have expressed their anger and frustration to trusted colleagues? Both about the dishonest and negative press and the innocent people getting hurt? Who would not have wanted the situation changed to something more honest, more fair and would not have expressed that?

My God how much of a pillar of strength, so thick skinned he can ignore the most vicious attacks on himself and other people getting hurt, literally unhuman, is a person supposed to be in order to not be a 'crybaby'?

Last edited:
many times during his testimony he seems unwilling to give an answer or unsure of the answer or unsure of whats in the actual report he gave .......makes you wonder if he really ran the investigation or if he was just a political figurehead on the sidelines while Struck ,Page,Weissman and other Trump haters were the ones that really ran the show !
His chief of staff ran everything, as with everyone in gvt;s chief of staff does, he was simply the head....he hired the people to do the work. I think that is why he wanted his chief of staff there with him at the hearings?

But yeah, I agree with you... that setting of rapid fire questioning made him look like he was unprepared, and unknowing at certain times.

many times during his testimony he seems unwilling to give an answer or unsure of the answer or unsure of whats in the actual report he gave .......makes you wonder if he really ran the investigation or if he was just a political figurehead on the sidelines while Struck ,Page,Weissman and other Trump haters were the ones that really ran the show !
His chief of staff ran everything, as with everyone in gvt;s chief of staff does, he was simply the head....he hired the people to do the work. I think that is why he wanted his chief of staff there with him at the hearings?

But yeah, I agree with you... that setting of rapid fire questioning made him look like he was unprepared, and unknowing at certain times.
and never read the report he didn't write.

Derp....
Subjects of an investigation don't obstruct that investigation with the intent of aiding the investigators, dope.

LOL...

And yet he never charged him with a crime anywhere in the report, as it was his job to determine if there was a crime committed, he says there were no crimes found, therefore there are no basis for an indictment either.

By LAW Mueller was supposed to provide either a Prosecution charge or a Declination charge for the final report to AG. He posted NONE, thus the case is closed.

Your link is stupid because the word MAY have obstructed was never shown to have been carried out and yesterday Mueller answered the question if he was obstructed during the investigation, he says NO. From VOX,

"Mueller made this assertion in response to questioning from Rep. Doug Collins (R-GA), the ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee. Collins, in a series of rapid-fire questions, asked the special counsel whether

“your investigation [was] curtailed or stopped or hindered?”

“No,” Mueller responded. "

And yet he never charged him with a crime anywhere in the report,

Stop right there.

Mueller has explained why 100 times. If you can't understand why, that's on you. This was covered probably 20 times yesterday.

Ha ha ha, then YOU can't point out where he said there was crime committed anywhere in the Mueller report. The investigation where he was supposed to find crimes, yet couldn't find any to write up for the Mueller report.

You are stupid as hell for failing to notice THAT particular reality.

By the way you IGNORED this from Mueller's own mouth to the important question:

You ignore openly stated evidence completely because you are a stupid partisan jackass!

Seriously, dope. Watch this as many times as it takes for you to get it. Let Mueller clarify for you from his own mouth.

LOL...

And yet he never charged him with a crime anywhere in the report, as it was his job to determine if there was a crime committed, he says there were no crimes found, therefore there are no basis for an indictment either.

By LAW Mueller was supposed to provide either a Prosecution charge or a Declination charge for the final report to AG. He posted NONE, thus the case is closed.

Your link is stupid because the word MAY have obstructed was never shown to have been carried out and yesterday Mueller answered the question if he was obstructed during the investigation, he says NO. From VOX,

"Mueller made this assertion in response to questioning from Rep. Doug Collins (R-GA), the ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee. Collins, in a series of rapid-fire questions, asked the special counsel whether

And yet he never charged him with a crime anywhere in the report,

Stop right there.

Mueller has explained why 100 times. If you can't understand why, that's on you. This was covered probably 20 times yesterday.

Ha ha ha, then YOU can't point out where he said there was crime committed anywhere in the Mueller report. The investigation where he was supposed to find crimes, yet couldn't find any to write up for the Mueller report.

You are stupid as hell for failing to notice THAT particular reality.

By the way you IGNORED this from Mueller's own mouth to the important question:

You ignore openly stated evidence completely because you are a stupid partisan jackass!

Seriously, dope. Watch this as many times as it takes for you to get it. Let Mueller clarify for you from his own mouth.

it wasn't his job to exonerate him. he didn't indict him, nor did he find any evidence. that's called exonerated by every aspect of our rule of law. I don't need mueller's consent to that, nor was it his job!

And the fact it was in the report makes the entire investigation a political attack at a presidential election. the true interference was the DNC and FBI.

Last edited:
QUOTE="JoeMoma, post: 22783899, member: 52298"]

You're such a dumbass. From Mueller:

“I want to add one correction to my testimony this morning," Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.”

Yes, because they were never going to make such a determination.

Mueller just verified what we've been saying all along.
Your narrative that Mueller concluded that there was no crime was debunked, dope.

Now you are lying, Mueller specifically stated NO CRIME WAS FOUND, he said just yesterday,

LINK

Mueller NEVER posted a Crime charge anywhere in his report!
Now you are lying, Mueller specifically stated NO CRIME WAS FOUND, he said just yesterday,
No, dope. That is not what he said yesterday.
This is what he said yesterday in the first five freaking minutes of testimony.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER^^^^^^^^^[/QUOTE]

Here is the summary of the entire hearing. And that should end it once and for all. Game, set, match. "We did not make a determination of whether the President committed a crime."

If a team of 17 of the most passionate supporters of Hillary Clinton and haters of the President that Mueller could have possibly assembled could not make a determination of whether the President committed a crime after 1.4 million documents examined, 500 subpoenas, 2+ years, and something between $25 and $50 million spent, it is a damn sure thing that he didn't commit one.

What you're engaging in is speculation. Dopey speculation in an attempt to create a new narrative no doubt.

You are a complete leftist hack, so filter everything through the eyes of a complete leftist hack.

Those of us who are more impartial and intelligent realize that his refusal to answer much less dismiss those questions pertaining to Democrats indicate they most likely WEREN'T as you say "dopey conspiracies". Otherwise, he would have simply denied them.

He did deny them. By not answering them.

is Weisman is the wizard behind the curtain !
Weiseman was only responsible for the Manafort/Gates financial prosecutions.

Each of the lawyers hired had a separate area of the investigation that they were responsible for.... his chief of staff coordinated it all....

and never read the report he didn't write.

That was the most striking thing Mueller said other than they didn't make a determination of whether the President committed a crime. At times when the Democrats were reading their own words, he would ask if that was in his report. The fact that he asked again and again and again if something read to him was in his report suggests he had little personal input into it and wrote very little if any of it.

Forum List

Back