It's Mueller Time!

FB_IMG_1564070402935.jpg

What you're engaging in is speculation. Dopey speculation in an attempt to create a new narrative no doubt.

You are a complete leftist hack, so filter everything through the eyes of a complete leftist hack.

Those of us who are more impartial and intelligent realize that his refusal to answer much less dismiss those questions pertaining to Democrats indicate they most likely WEREN'T as you say "dopey conspiracies". Otherwise, he would have simply denied them.

He did deny them. By not answering them.
cause he didn't have the answers. cause he didn't write the report, hire the staff, or conduct an actual investigation.

Derp....
Subjects of an investigation don't obstruct that investigation with the intent of aiding the investigators, dope.
Hate less and think more, and you will look stupid less often.

1. The Executive is always ultimately in charge of every Executive Branch investigation. Period. Mueller didn't magically move to a 4th branch of government or become King when his Witchhunt began.

2. Since Trump was completely innocent of the baseless charge of colluding with Russia, Justice demanded he be found so.

3. Mueller admitted that Trump never, ever, ever interfered with his Witchhunt.

4. The Witchhunt found nothing on Trump. Zero. NADDA. Zilch..
LOL...

You didn't "think" at all, dope.
10 times Trump may have obstructed justice, according to Mueller
All that means what?

That you're dumb ?

That Mueller documented evidence of 10 different acts of obstruction?

Take your pick.

many times during his testimony he seems unwilling to give an answer or unsure of the answer or unsure of whats in the actual report he gave .......makes you wonder if he really ran the investigation or if he was just a political figurehead on the sidelines while Struck ,Page,Weissman and other Trump haters were the ones that really ran the show !
His chief of staff ran everything, as with everyone in gvt;s chief of staff does, he was simply the head....he hired the people to do the work. I think that is why he wanted his chief of staff there with him at the hearings?

But yeah, I agree with you... that setting of rapid fire questioning made him look like he was unprepared, and unknowing at certain times.
I watched the hearing.
ANY sentient person could comprehend the REP questions.
The fact is the DEMs dragged a man suffering from early/middle stages of dementia in front of the world in a vain attempt to 'get Trump'. That's fucking SICK!
That's elder abuse!
The fucking DEMs would drag a 'short-bus load of people in front of the country if they thought one of them would accuse President Trump of secretly selling the 'short bus people's' artwork so President Trump could "get rich".

Derp....
Subjects of an investigation don't obstruct that investigation with the intent of aiding the investigators, dope.

1. The Executive is always ultimately in charge of every Executive Branch investigation. Period. Mueller didn't magically move to a 4th branch of government or become King when his Witchhunt began.

2. Since Trump was completely innocent of the baseless charge of colluding with Russia, Justice demanded he be found so.

LOL...

All that means what?

That you're dumb ?

That Mueller documented evidence of 10 different acts of obstruction?

Take your pick.
what did he obstruct? Mueller were you allowed to complete your mission--yes, did anyone interfere--no, did anyone ask you to stop the investigation-no. So what exactly is the obstruction you think he found trump guilty of? cause he didn't. so you should relisten to his testimony cause you missed it. check out the statement ahead of the afternoon intelligence testimony

And yet he never charged him with a crime anywhere in the report, as it was his job to determine if there was a crime committed, he says there were no crimes found, therefore there are no basis for an indictment either.

By LAW Mueller was supposed to provide either a Prosecution charge or a Declination charge for the final report to AG. He posted NONE, thus the case is closed.

Your link is stupid because the word MAY have obstructed was never shown to have been carried out and yesterday Mueller answered the question if he was obstructed during the investigation, he says NO. From VOX,

"Mueller made this assertion in response to questioning from Rep. Doug Collins (R-GA), the ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee. Collins, in a series of rapid-fire questions, asked the special counsel whether

“your investigation [was] curtailed or stopped or hindered?”

“No,” Mueller responded. "

And yet he never charged him with a crime anywhere in the report,

Stop right there.

Mueller has explained why 100 times. If you can't understand why, that's on you. This was covered probably 20 times yesterday.

Ha ha ha, then YOU can't point out where he said there was crime committed anywhere in the Mueller report. The investigation where he was supposed to find crimes, yet couldn't find any to write up for the Mueller report.

You are stupid as hell for failing to notice THAT particular reality.

By the way you IGNORED this from Mueller's own mouth to the important question:

You ignore openly stated evidence completely because you are a stupid partisan jackass!

Seriously, dope. Watch this as many times as it takes for you to get it. Let Mueller clarify for you from his own mouth.

it wasn't his job to exonerate him. he didn't indict him, nor did he find any evidence. that's called exonerated by every aspect of our rule of law. I don't need mueller's consent to that, nor was it his job!

Agreed. Mueller's job was to find any evidence of wrong doing and present that PRIVATELY to the Attorney General. Period. But the way the report was written was not written as a private report to the AG. It was written full of innuendo and suggestive statements obviously intended for the press to use to keep up the witch hunt. And so much of it had been leaked that the AG had no choice but to put it out there for public consumption.

There is no authority, no law enforcement officer, no court, no investigator, no judge, no jury in the land who has the authority to exonerate anybody. The proper term is guilty or not guilty or insufficient evidence to convict which translates to not guilty in court. Nobody can say with any authority that you or I or anybody else didn't commit a crime. All that can be said is that there is no evidence or insufficient evidence that we did.

I found this narrative in the trash? I think you lost it.

Totally discredited.

:lmao:

What a fucking retard.

I'm not sure who is more retarded. Trump for continuing his narrative after being so thoroughly discredited or you for running behind him and repeating it.

I would think it's you. You have a choice whereas Trump is sort of stuck with it lest he admit defeat.

LOL. You must ignore Mueller's correction of his testimony just hours later:

“I want to add one correction to my testimony this morning," Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.”

Mueller issues clarification, takes back bombshell statement about indicting Trump

He's simply reiterating that they would not reach a determination of criminality. By testifying that but for the OLC guidelines, "they would have brought charges", would be making a determination of criminality.

Not making a determination does not mean there is no evidence or that there was no criminality but that they will not make a determination either way.

Mueller said this at the beginning of his report, in his opening statements and numerous times yesterday.

You should understand this by now. Pay attention.

Where did your fan boy Mueller state that a crime was committed in the Mueller report?

Now watch this mentally ill boy evade with another vague deflection, ignoring the reality that Robert Mueller III NEVER posted any crime charges at all.

WTF....seriously.

You just responded to "they wouldn't make a determination either way" with....

"Where did your fan boy Mueller state that a crime was committed in the Mueller report?"

That is just dumb, dude. He didn't

Mueller stated in the beginning of his report that they would not be making that determination, dope.

What you're engaging in is speculation. Dopey speculation in an attempt to create a new narrative no doubt.

You are a complete leftist hack, so filter everything through the eyes of a complete leftist hack.

Those of us who are more impartial and intelligent realize that his refusal to answer much less dismiss those questions pertaining to Democrats indicate they most likely WEREN'T as you say "dopey conspiracies". Otherwise, he would have simply denied them.

He did deny them. By not answering them.
Give it up pal. Now you're making yourself look like a fucking idiot.
How are you making out selling off all those 'Hands Up Don't Shoot" hoodies?

I feel no weight at all. I'm simply pointing to and laughing at you dopes as I always have.

Rich pickins in this one.

images

Rich Pickins?

dr-strangelove-or-how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-bomb.jpeg

Wasn't he in that movie Dr. Strange Glove?

LOL...

I've got you dancing like a fool. :dance:
You are the fool who is being ridiculed for the whole board to see.

You lied about all of this for three years.

America sees it.

There will be a huge price for your corrupt cheating, lying party to pay in 2020.

You're not ridiculing. You're dancing around like a clown. If you had any acumen at all, you would challenge me. Since you don't you dance. You dance because I'm under your skin. I'm under your skin because I'm nailing you dopes and there's nothing else you can do.
let me ask you a quick question, do you think mueller wrote his report? let's see what you actually know after yesterday.
no, I believe each lawyer responsible for each sector of the investigation, wrote their own summaries. It was reported that the special counsel team members were upset that Barr misrepresented their summaries in the report when Barr was out there doing President Trump's bidding and deflection. So at that time, about 4 months ago, we knew who wrote the different topics and sections of the report, the worker bees.

LOL...

And yet he never charged him with a crime anywhere in the report, as it was his job to determine if there was a crime committed, he says there were no crimes found, therefore there are no basis for an indictment either.

By LAW Mueller was supposed to provide either a Prosecution charge or a Declination charge for the final report to AG. He posted NONE, thus the case is closed.

Your link is stupid because the word MAY have obstructed was never shown to have been carried out and yesterday Mueller answered the question if he was obstructed during the investigation, he says NO. From VOX,

"Mueller made this assertion in response to questioning from Rep. Doug Collins (R-GA), the ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee. Collins, in a series of rapid-fire questions, asked the special counsel whether

Stop right there.

Mueller has explained why 100 times. If you can't understand why, that's on you. This was covered probably 20 times yesterday.

Ha ha ha, then YOU can't point out where he said there was crime committed anywhere in the Mueller report. The investigation where he was supposed to find crimes, yet couldn't find any to write up for the Mueller report.

You ignore openly stated evidence completely because you are a stupid partisan jackass!

Seriously, dope. Watch this as many times as it takes for you to get it. Let Mueller clarify for you from his own mouth.

You can't answer the SIMPLE question then, which means you KNOW that Mueller NEVER stated a single charge of a crime in the 448 page report. You continue your torrential flow of bullshit because you are a partisan jackass.

You have NOTHING to show for your bullcrap, and you do this video thing from a man who stated over and over that his testimony is BASED on his 448 page report. The Exoneration statement is bogus crap for a reason that amazingly eludes a lot of Dumbocrats. It made you go sniffing for a lot of crap piles left by partisan hacks,, while ignoring that there was NEVER crime discovered and posted anywhere in the 448 page report.

You are one stupid little boy who can't understand that being exonerated means you have to be accused/Indicted/charged with something legally binding first. Mueller was charged to FIND any conspiracy crimes against Trump, and report it to the AG, but he NEVER posted a single charge in his 448 page report. YOU never showed where in the 448 page report of a charge, which means you have NOTHING to maintain your mentally ill beliefs that Trump is guilty of a conspiracy.

Here from Merriam-Webster:

Exonerate

1 : to relieve of a responsibility, obligation, or hardship
2 : to clear from accusation or blame

Since he was NEVER charged with anything by Mueller in his 448 page report, there is nothing to exonerate, since Trump was never charged with anything beyond partisan hate claims.

You have NOTHING real to run on stupid little boy!

But, even if he did, the obstructive act is not enough. They have to prove it was done with corrupt intent...
Derp.... Subjects of an investigation don't obstruct that investigation with the intent of aiding the investigators, dope.
Innocent people don't sit quietly while corrupt people try to hang them, Jackass.

mueller-horse-thief.png

So you're admitting Trump obstructed then?
When?
At the time the above poster suggested, dope. You know....the post you responded to but didn't read.

Stop right there.

You can't answer the SIMPLE question then, which means you KNOW that Mueller NEVER stated a single charge of a crime in the 448 page report. You continue your torrential flow of bullshit because you are a partisan jackass.

You have NOTHING to show for your bullcrap, and you do this video thing from a man who stated over and over that his testimony is BASED on his 448 page report. The Exoneration statement is bogus crap for a reason that amazingly eludes a lot of Dumbocrats. It made you go sniffing for a lot of crap piles left by partisan hacks,, while ignoring that there was NEVER crime discovered and posted anywhere in the 448 page report.

You are one stupid little boy who can't understand that being exonerated means you have to be accused/Indicted/charged with something legally binding first. Mueller was charged to FIND any conspiracy crimes against Trump, and report it to the AG, but he NEVER posted a single charge in his 448 page report. YOU never showed where in the 448 page report of a charge, which means you have NOTHING to maintain your mentally ill beliefs that Trump is guilty of a conspiracy.

Here from Merriam-Webster:

Exonerate

1 : to relieve of a responsibility, obligation, or hardship
2 : to clear from accusation or blame

Since he was NEVER charged with anything by Mueller in his 448 page report, there is nothing to exonerate, since Trump was never charged with anything beyond partisan hate claims.

You have NOTHING real to run on stupid little boy!

Of course I know that Mueller didn't bring charges, dope. Everyone knows that. The entire world knows that.
Why? How?
Because Mueller told us he couldn't bring charges, dope.

What a fucking retard.

I'm not sure who is more retarded. Trump for continuing his narrative after being so thoroughly discredited or you for running behind him and repeating it.

I would think it's you. You have a choice whereas Trump is sort of stuck with it lest he admit defeat.

“I want to add one correction to my testimony this morning," Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.”

Mueller issues clarification, takes back bombshell statement about indicting Trump

He's simply reiterating that they would not reach a determination of criminality. By testifying that but for the OLC guidelines, "they would have brought charges", would be making a determination of criminality.

Not making a determination does not mean there is no evidence or that there was no criminality but that they will not make a determination either way.

Mueller said this at the beginning of his report, in his opening statements and numerous times yesterday.

Where did your fan boy Mueller state that a crime was committed in the Mueller report?

Now watch this mentally ill boy evade with another vague deflection, ignoring the reality that Robert Mueller III NEVER posted any crime charges at all.

WTF....seriously.

"Where did your fan boy Mueller state that a crime was committed in the Mueller report?"

Mueller stated in the beginning of his report that they would not be making that determination, dope.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Then you admit he NEVER posted any charge of a CRIME anywhere in the 448 page report. Since he was tasked to find one from day one and report it to the AG of any. Since his FINAL report has ZERO charges of any crime at all in it, there is nothing left to run on.

Thank you.

:auiqs.jpg:

What a fucking retard.

WTF....seriously.

I want to know if anyone's singing this now?

Of course that is just another of your dopey narratives. Mueller destroyed your talking points. You are reduced to attacking his performance and elemants of dopey conspiracies that don't exist outside of the fox news sphere rather than the substance.

I don't really blame you hapless dopes though. That would be like taunting a handicapped reporter. Just something I would never do. You were lulled into that little corner with no room to maneuver by the soothing balm of persistent propaganda from Trump and fox with little defense from your Dunning Kruger addled wits.
One day, maybe soon, you'll have a moment of clarity. At which time you will realize that Trump has played you. Bigly.
Of course that is just another of your dopey narratives. Mueller destroyed your talking points. You are reduced to attacking his performance and elemants of dopey conspiracies that don't exist outside of the fox news sphere rather than the substance.

I don't really blame you hapless dopes though. That would be like taunting a handicapped reporter. Just something I would never do. You were lulled into that little corner with no room to maneuver by the soothing balm of persistent propaganda from Trump and fox with little defense from your Dunning Kruger addled wits.
One day, maybe soon, you'll have a moment of clarity. At which time you will realize that Trump has played you. Bigly.

You're such a dumbass. From Mueller:

Yes, because they were never going to make such a determination.

Mueller just verified what we've been saying all along.
Your narrative that Mueller concluded that there was no crime was debunked, dope.

Now you are lying, Mueller specifically stated NO CRIME WAS FOUND, he said just yesterday,

LINK

Mueller NEVER posted a Crime charge anywhere in his report!
Now you are lying, Mueller specifically stated NO CRIME WAS FOUND, he said just yesterday,
No, dope. That is not what he said yesterday.
This is what he said yesterday in the first five freaking minutes of testimony.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I Specifically said this, which you have deflected completely to his stumbling "testimony" ,

"Mueller NEVER posted a Crime charge anywhere in his report"

None of you leftist idiots have ever addressed this. Where is it mentally ill boy? where did he say there was a crime in his 448 page report?

Waiting, waiting,

been waiting for MONTHS for the answer, where is it little partisan jackass?

Where does Mueller say there was a crime committed in the report?

Waiting,
waiting,
waiting.......

waiting for the answer......................

Waiting for stupid liberal boy to answer the simple question.

By the way you can't be exonerated, when you were not charged with a crime in the first place. With no legal charge made, there is nothing to be exonerated from.

Rep. Mike Turner: “Where’s the office of exoneration?”…

You are stupid as shit, little mentally ill boy.

Mueller NEVER posted a Crime charge anywhere in his report"

None of you leftist idiots have ever addressed this. Where is it mentally ill boy? where did he say there was a crime in his 448 page report?

Waiting, waiting,

Mueller told you why as well. A long time ago.

Hold your breath.

images

Rich Pickins?

dr-strangelove-or-how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-bomb.jpeg

Wasn't he in that movie Dr. Strange Glove?

LOL...

I've got you dancing like a fool. :dance:
You are the fool who is being ridiculed for the whole board to see.

You lied about all of this for three years.

America sees it.

There will be a huge price for your corrupt cheating, lying party to pay in 2020.

You're not ridiculing. You're dancing around like a clown. If you had any acumen at all, you would challenge me. Since you don't you dance. You dance because I'm under your skin. I'm under your skin because I'm nailing you dopes and there's nothing else you can do.
let me ask you a quick question, do you think mueller wrote his report? let's see what you actually know after yesterday.
no, I believe each lawyer responsible for each sector of the investigation, wrote their own summaries. It was reported that the special counsel team members were upset that Barr misrepresented their summaries in the report when Barr was out there doing President Trump's bidding and deflection. So at that time, about 4 months ago, we knew who wrote the different topics and sections of the report, the worker bees.
yep, i'd expect that, however, I would expect that every piece of that was consulted with the guy whose name is on the report. And it is very obvious the dude never spoke to any of them!!!!!! why else would he not know of Fusion GPS or peter Strzok's vetting material. son, I and almost every republican wasn't born yesterday, the day before, but not yesterday. And it is quite obvious with your post, you were born yesterday. wow.

WTF....seriously.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Then you admit he NEVER posted any charge of a CRIME anywhere in the 448 page report. Since he was tasked to find one from day one and report it to the AG of any. Since his FINAL report has ZERO charges of any crime at all in it, there is nothing left to run on.

Thank you.

:auiqs.jpg:

OMG.....I've never said Mueller charged trump with a crime, dope

You're such a dumbass. From Mueller:

Yes, because they were never going to make such a determination.

Mueller just verified what we've been saying all along.
Your narrative that Mueller concluded that there was no crime was debunked, dope.

WRONG. In the US you are innocent until proven guilty. Period. End of Story. Mueller did not have enough evidence to prove guilt. None on Conspiracy and iffy at best on obstruction as there was not an underlying crime and the President was visibly frustrated. Your blue tint is amusing to me. That hearing hurt the Democrats visibly. I am an Independent and I was embarrased for them. Similarly I was embarrassed for the GOP after the Starr investigation.

You are a stupid person. That is a fact. And the fact that your vote counts as much as mine is frightening.
WRONG. In the US you are innocent until proven guilty. Period. End of Story. Mueller did not have enough evidence to prove guilt.
Not facts in evidence.

You know, you can lead a horse....well, you get the idea.

Listen carefully.

in america you need evidence to indict. so, not sure your point?

Uff....
Half the fucking Mueller report is evidence, dope.

A charge is not what's obstructed. The investigation is what's obstructed.
An investigation into a bogus charge is illegal
What was bogus about the investigation in to the Russians interfering?

The premise Trump had anything to do with it.
121 verified contacts between the Trump Campaign and the very Russians interfering in our election, where as no other presidential candidate, has had any contacts with any Russians trying to help them, during their presidential runs.

It was unAmerican to do such, so OF COURSE the Trump campaign came under suspicion of being a witting or unwitting asset, of the Russians.
Yesssssss……..he should have been more careful like Hillary was. She went thru a law firm to hire a company to hire an unregistered foreign agent to talk to Russian officials to obtain dirt on Trump. I mean, there is a protocol to be followed when hiding that you are seeking Russian interference and Hillary followed it. Trump could have avoided all of this investigation if he had just imitated Hillary's actions, correct? I'm curious as to why her actions are ignored while Trumps aren't when they both went to the Russians for assistance in their campaigns???
kwc, she hired the DNC's law firm, of whom they had employed as their law firm for nearly a decade.

ALL of the rest of your post is crazy ass conspiracy, right wing bunk... seriously!

Were the Russians in your conspiracy the same ones who tried to get Trump elected?

Were the Russians trying to get her elected?

What part of GPS hiring an investigator for his client to do opposition research on Candidate Trump, who had expertise in Russian affairs...the country that all financials of Trump lead to, is illegal?

How in the world does that make Steele an agent of a foreign power where he would need to register? :lol:

YOU are way way smarter than all that nonsensical, not thought out with any kind of logic involved, garbage, imo.

Forum List

Back