It's Mueller Time!

But, even if he did, the obstructive act is not enough. They have to prove it was done with corrupt intent...
Derp.... Subjects of an investigation don't obstruct that investigation with the intent of aiding the investigators, dope.
Innocent people don't sit quietly while corrupt people try to hang them, Jackass.

mueller-horse-thief.png

So you're admitting Trump obstructed then?
You need Metamucil to clear out That Lib Turd Impacted in your ASS !

That's the only Obstruction anyone is aware of.

I found this narrative in the trash? I think you lost it.

Totally discredited.

:lmao:

What a fucking retard.

I'm not sure who is more retarded. Trump for continuing his narrative after being so thoroughly discredited or you for running behind him and repeating it.

I would think it's you. You have a choice whereas Trump is sort of stuck with it lest he admit defeat.

LOL. You must ignore Mueller's correction of his testimony just hours later:

“I want to add one correction to my testimony this morning," Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.”

Mueller issues clarification, takes back bombshell statement about indicting Trump

He's simply reiterating that they would not reach a determination of criminality. By testifying that but for the OLC guidelines, "they would have brought charges", would be making a determination of criminality.

Not making a determination does not mean there is no evidence or that there was no criminality but that they will not make a determination either way.

Mueller said this at the beginning of his report, in his opening statements and numerous times yesterday.

You should understand this by now. Pay attention.

Where did your fan boy Mueller state that a crime was committed in the Mueller report?

Now watch this mentally ill boy evade with another vague deflection, ignoring the reality that Robert Mueller III NEVER posted any crime charges at all.

What they can’t answer is if they wanted trump why the Dossier,

And how did Clinton know before the FBI?

Last edited:
Mueller made it clear, The Russians meddled

Trump is in it for the money

The secret meeting with Putin twice and we still don't know what happen in those meetings until now

Putin send a message from Russia with love

Trump overwhelmed with such generosity, says I am home

Until he realizes, No fox channel

The camera pans out and the music from Twilight Zone plays

It was a very small, misery-laden white house on the day that tweeter cancelled his account, and of little historical consequence. And if there's was truth left in him, he utter these last words, Putin you promised me that I would be a great sorcerer, shaman, white man with forked tongue, but the last time I check my human heart, for inside this deep place is a wizardry that costs far more than a few pieces of gold and the woman that I loved no longer remember my name but spend the money given them. Tonight's case in point - in the Twilight Zone.

Clean up in aisle 4, Impeachment in progress

The ROOSKIES meddled on behalf of the Hildebeast via Fusion GPS.......Trump isn't going anywhere...sucks to be you.

(snicker)

right just keep focusing on Hillary like a good boy and I am sure FOX will teach you the lyrics to that old kenny loggin song "what a fool believes"

:lmao:

What a fucking retard.

I'm not sure who is more retarded. Trump for continuing his narrative after being so thoroughly discredited or you for running behind him and repeating it.

I would think it's you. You have a choice whereas Trump is sort of stuck with it lest he admit defeat.

LOL. You must ignore Mueller's correction of his testimony just hours later:

“I want to add one correction to my testimony this morning," Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.”

Mueller issues clarification, takes back bombshell statement about indicting Trump

He's simply reiterating that they would not reach a determination of criminality. By testifying that but for the OLC guidelines, "they would have brought charges", would be making a determination of criminality.

Not making a determination does not mean there is no evidence or that there was no criminality but that they will not make a determination either way.

Mueller said this at the beginning of his report, in his opening statements and numerous times yesterday.

You should understand this by now. Pay attention.

Where did your fan boy Mueller state that a crime was committed in the Mueller report?

Now watch this mentally ill boy evade with another vague deflection, ignoring the reality that Robert Mueller III NEVER posted any crime charges at all.

What they can’t answer is if they wanted trump why the Dossier

Waiting ANY DAY NOW, for Putin and The Kremlin to produce The Clinton Dossier.

Foxfyre, the investigation into the "matter" (the Obama/Crooked Hillary plot to overthrow our democracy) is just beginning. Get used to it. Mueller should be in prison after the "matter" is settled.

I don't know whether he should be in prison just yet, but I do believe the Mueller investigation was viciously partisan and was conducted with a single goal in mind: destroy President Trump. And in his and his team's eagerness to do that, many good people had their names dragged through the mud and they and their families were seriously harmed personally, professionally, and economically. That was wrong. That was evil.

Mueller is either so senile he doesn't have a clue or he bald faced lied when he said his team didn't leak to the press. There was leak after leak after leak all suggesting they were finding terrible things about the President and/or his closest people and thus damaging him as much as possible leading up to the 2018 election. THAT is election meddling that matters. The Russians or any other foreign powers were teensy blips on the radar compared with that.

I've been around the block enough times to become thoroughly jaded when it comes to believe anybody protected by the left will be accountable for any kind of malfeasance. So I don't hold out strong hope that the I.G. and/or the Durham Investigation will come through for us and expose all the total corruption that existed in all that. But I do hope.
You could be right about the investigation being partisan. All the facts are not out yet. I am willing to let the whole truth come out. Every bit of it.

The issue I have is the way Trump has reacted to the investigation. The part that's all described in the Obstruction Diaries.
Like a 12-year old boy who can't get a girlfriend because he's got too many pimples.

Good God that is not who I want running the country. He's SUCH a crybaby! Rational, innocent people don't behave that way.

You speak of rationality while calling people stupid. Are you lacking a mirror in your house, kid?

Mueller's testimony was an embarrassment. He didn't know what was in his own report, he stumbled over words, he contradicted himself, he dismissed the number of democratic operatives he hired, and he refused to answer any pertinent questions if they implicated Democratic involvement.

A truly RATIONAL person would see the agenda involved.

Too late.
They've become rhetorical kamikazes. They've passed the the failsafe point and no longer have enough fuel to get back.

That comment did not make any sense. Mueller himself didn’t even read the report.

Of course that is just another of your dopey narratives. Mueller destroyed your talking points. You are reduced to attacking his performance and elemants of dopey conspiracies that don't exist outside of the fox news sphere rather than the substance.

I don't really blame you hapless dopes though. That would be like taunting a handicapped reporter. Just something I would never do. You were lulled into that little corner with no room to maneuver by the soothing balm of persistent propaganda from Trump and fox with little defense from your Dunning Kruger addled wits.
One day, maybe soon, you'll have a moment of clarity. At which time you will realize that Trump has played you. Bigly.
Too late.
They've become rhetorical kamikazes. They've passed the the failsafe point and no longer have enough fuel to get back.

That comment did not make any sense. Mueller himself didn’t even read the report.

Of course that is just another of your dopey narratives. Mueller destroyed your talking points. You are reduced to attacking his performance and elemants of dopey conspiracies that don't exist outside of the fox news sphere rather than the substance.

I don't really blame you hapless dopes though. That would be like taunting a handicapped reporter. Just something I would never do. You were lulled into that little corner with no room to maneuver by the soothing balm of persistent propaganda from Trump and fox with little defense from your Dunning Kruger addled wits.
One day, maybe soon, you'll have a moment of clarity. At which time you will realize that Trump has played you. Bigly.

You're such a dumbass. From Mueller:

Yes, because they were never going to make such a determination.

Mueller just verified what we've been saying all along.
Your narrative that Mueller concluded that there was no crime was debunked, dope.

Now you are lying, Mueller specifically stated NO CRIME WAS FOUND, he said just yesterday,

LINK

Mueller NEVER posted a Crime charge anywhere in his report!
Now you are lying, Mueller specifically stated NO CRIME WAS FOUND, he said just yesterday,
No, dope. That is not what he said yesterday.
This is what he said yesterday in the first five freaking minutes of testimony.

Veselnitskaya didn't have what she promised. The questions that should be asked are how did she get into the country for that meeting?
FYI-she was here as the lawyer for some Russian Corporation being tried for money laundering or fraud.... the Southern District might have been the prosecutors that charged the Russian firm if memory serves....

When Don jr got the email for the Russian meeting set up with Veselnitskaya from his promoter friend, junior tried to move up the meeting earlier, and that promoter guy (can't remember his name) answered back to him via this email chain, that she could not meet earlier, she had to be in a Court hearing for her clients....

Veselnitskaya has given conflicting statements however. At one time she said she had no direct connection with the Russian government and at another time said she was an informant for the Russian government. The most curious thing is that she met with Glenn Simpson, co founder of Fusion GPS at that court hearing just before her meeting with Don Jr. et al, and then again just after that meeting. That happened in June 2016, the same month that Fusion GPS hired Christopher Steele to dig up dirt on Trump. Fusion GPS is the firm Hillary and the DNC hired to get dirt on Trump. (That Mueller said he didn't know what Fusion GPS is really REALLY puts his and his team's credibility into question.)

Russian Lawyer Admits to Being 'Informant,' Met with Fusion GPS Co-Founder Before, After Trump Jr.

So what did Veselnitskaya testify to when Mueller brought her in for questioning about her role in the Trump Tower meeting? OH, THAT'S RIGHT...HE NEVER DID THAT! HIS REPORT SPENT 14 PAGES ON THE TRUMP TOWER MEETING...BUT HE NEVER INTERVIEWED THE RUSSIAN THAT WAS AT THE CENTER OF THAT MEETING!!! Anyone want to take a crack at explaining THAT!!!

Your narrative that Mueller concluded that there was no crime was debunked, dope.

LINK

Too late.

Too late.

WRONG. In the US you are innocent until proven guilty. Period. End of Story. Mueller did not have enough evidence to prove guilt. None on Conspiracy and iffy at best on obstruction as there was not an underlying crime and the President was visibly frustrated. Your blue tint is amusing to me. That hearing hurt the Democrats visibly. I am an Independent and I was embarrased for them. Similarly I was embarrassed for the GOP after the Starr investigation.

You are a stupid person. That is a fact. And the fact that your vote counts as much as mine is frightening.
WRONG. In the US you are innocent until proven guilty. Period. End of Story. Mueller did not have enough evidence to prove guilt.
Not facts in evidence.

You know, you can lead a horse....well, you get the idea.

Listen carefully.

LINK

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I Specifically said this, which you have deflected completely to his stumbling "testimony" ,

"Mueller NEVER posted a Crime charge anywhere in his report"

None of you leftist idiots have ever addressed this. Where is it mentally ill boy? where did he say there was a crime in his 448 page report?

Waiting, waiting,

been waiting for MONTHS for the answer, where is it little partisan jackass?

Where does Mueller say there was a crime committed in the report?

Waiting,
waiting,
waiting.......

waiting for the answer......................

Waiting for stupid liberal boy to answer the simple question.

By the way you can't be exonerated, when you were not charged with a crime in the first place. With no legal charge made, there is nothing to be exonerated from.

Rep. Mike Turner: “Where’s the office of exoneration?”…

You are stupid as shit, little mentally ill boy.

Last edited:

LINK

LOL...we knew THAT six months ago! It isn't the purview (to use Mueller's new favorite word!) of a prosecutor to "exonerate" defendants...it's their job to prove guilt...something Mueller could not do!

LINK

OMG you dopes are dense AF.

Veselnitskaya didn't have what she promised. The questions that should be asked are how did she get into the country for that meeting?
FYI-she was here as the lawyer for some Russian Corporation being tried for money laundering or fraud.... the Southern District might have been the prosecutors that charged the Russian firm if memory serves....

When Don jr got the email for the Russian meeting set up with Veselnitskaya from his promoter friend, junior tried to move up the meeting earlier, and that promoter guy (can't remember his name) answered back to him via this email chain, that she could not meet earlier, she had to be in a Court hearing for her clients....

FYI...in order for Veselnitskaya to enter the US...she had to obtain a special visa from the State Department...a visa which only 3 months earlier had been denied! This from an article by Reuters. How did Russian lawyer Veselnitskaya get into U.S. for Trump Tower meeting? - Reuters

"The back-and-forth over what happened at the infamous 2016 Trump Tower meeting leads to a question that arose last week in a different case involving Veselnitskaya: How did she get into the U.S. for the meeting with Donald Trump Jr.?

On the same day as the Trump Tower meeting, Veselnitskaya attended oral arguments at the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in the U.S. government’s forfeiture case against the Cyprus-based real estate holding company Prevezon, which prosecutors accused of laundering some of the proceeds of a $230 million Russian tax fraud scheme. Prevezon has U.S. lawyers in the forfeiture action but Veselnitskaya represents Prevezon owner Denis Katsyv, a Russian businessman.

Veselnitskaya, however, wasn’t admitted into the U.S. in June 2016 because of her role in the Prevezon case. In fact, then U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara of Manhattan specifically refused Veselnitskaya’s request that the Justice Department authorize her trip via a mechanism known as immigration parole, which allows the attorney general to temporarily suspend immigration requirements on a case-by-case basis.

Bharara’s office has recommended immigration paroles for Veselnitskaya on three occasions, when her client, Katsyv, was being deposed in the U.S. in the Prevezon case. But in March 2016, Bharara’s office said no. In a letter to Prevezon’s U.S. lawyers, prosecutors said such paroles aren’t appropriate for foreign lawyers asking to help U.S. counsel prepare for appellate arguments or to attend appellate proceedings. “Since neither Katsyv nor Veselnitskaya are required to appear as witnesses in person at this stage of proceedings, we do not believe that immigration parole is appropriate,” the since-fired U.S. attorney wrote.

Nevertheless, three months later, Veselnitskaya not only attended oral arguments in the Prevezon case but also traveled uptown to meet with Trump campaign officials.

Veselnitskaya obtained a visa from the State Department to enter the country in June 2016, according to a government filing last week. The filing, which came in response to a new request by Veselnitskaya to be allowed into the U.S. for a Nov. 9 hearing in the now-settled Prevezon case, cited a Fox News report from last July.

The Manhattan U.S. attorney’s office did not disclose in the filing whether it independently confirmed that the State Department issued a visa to Veselnitskaya to allow to her attend the 2nd Circuit argument in June 2016. The prosecutor leading the Prevezon case, assistant U.S. attorney Paul Monteleoni, referred me to a spokesman, who said the office could not supply additional public information on Veselnitskaya’s reported visa.

A State Department spokesman declined to comment in response to my email request for comment on whether it approved a visa for Veselnitskaya in June 2016. John Moscow of Baker Hostetler, who was Prevezon’s lawyer when the Justice Department denied Veselnitskaya’s 2016 request for immigration parole, was subsequently disqualified from the case by the 2nd Circuit because of a client conflict. He did not respond to my phone message asking about Veselnitskaya’s visa."

So you tell me, Care...why was Veselnitskaya denied a visa 3 months earlier because she wasn't going to be testifying as a witness in the Prevezon case but WAS issued a visa "parole" by the Obama State Department when she STILL wasn't testifying as a witness 3 months later but WAS going to meet with Donald Trump Jr.?
She may not have been testifying, but she was at the court hearing on June 9, so obviously she was still active in the case. The State Department initially agreed with the US Attorney's office and denied her visa, but it was appealed and she was allowed back in for the court case specifically because our law allows for representation by an attorney. This has been stated many times in articles about this.

If you want to imagine that the Obama State Department let her in specifically to meet with the Trump campaign and set him up for collusion, you're welcome to, but that is happy horseshit.

So tell me what had changed between the 3 months prior when Veselnitskaya's request for an "immigration parole" was denied because she was not testifying nor was her client and when her visa was approved? Why was it denied then but approved 3 months later even though neither Veselnitskaya or Katsyv were testifying? Our laws DO allow for representation by an attorney. Katsyv WAS represented by attorneys...US attorneys! So what had changed in that 3 months that would change the State Department's mind, Old Lady? The only thing that stands out is that Veselnitskaya was meeting with Donald Trump Jr...a meeting that appears to have been coordinated by Glenn Simpson...a meeting that was immediately covered by The New York Times and trumpeted as "Russian Collusion"!
Dennis Katsyv, the owner of Prevezon, was personally represented by Veselnitskaya. The law firm BakerHostetler represented the company. Why did they change their minds? Why did they let her in the first two times? That is the same reason they let her in the third time.

Fusion GPS didn't 'set up' this meeting to bring down Trump. If they had, HRC's campaign would have broken the information BEFORE the election. Why do you believe conspiracy nuts like this when if there were dark motives, why in hell didn't any of them use it? The Steele Dossier wasn't used before the election. Even the "lying" media wouldn't print it until that joker from BuzzFeed did. Neither was news of this meeting, which did not come out until after the President was safely elected and ensconced.
This is not how it works.

Glenn Simpson and Attorney V sat at opposite ends of a long dinner table, speaking different languages, at a large dinner party for clients of Baker Hostetler, the firm representing Prevezon. They were not involved in secret discussions for how to bring down Donald Trump!!!
I never even heard of these allegations until yesterday, and I was very interested and read a lot about it when the Trump Tower meeting came out. No one is paying this any mind, and there is a reason for it. It is a nothing burger.
Just quit with the foolishness. You are trying to muddy the water, but it is not going to work.

Denis Katsyv - Wikipedia

Well, this pretty much settles it.

The only way the Democrats can attain the next office of the president is if Joe Biden is the nominee.

LINK

OMG you dopes are dense AF.

Actually you have the higher mass to volume ratio.

Veselnitskaya has given conflicting statements however. At one time she said she had no direct connection with the Russian government and at another time said she was an informant for the Russian government. The most curious thing is that she met with Glenn Simpson, co founder of Fusion GPS at that court hearing just before her meeting with Don Jr. et al, and then again just after that meeting. That happened in June 2016, the same month that Fusion GPS hired Christopher Steele to dig up dirt on Trump. Fusion GPS is the firm Hillary and the DNC hired to get dirt on Trump. (That Mueller said he didn't know what Fusion GPS is really REALLY puts his and his team's credibility into question.)

Russian Lawyer Admits to Being 'Informant,' Met with Fusion GPS Co-Founder Before, After Trump Jr.

So what did Veselnitskaya testify to when Mueller brought her in for questioning about her role in the Trump Tower meeting? OH, THAT'S RIGHT...HE NEVER DID THAT! HIS REPORT SPENT 14 PAGES ON THE TRUMP TOWER MEETING...BUT HE NEVER INTERVIEWED THE RUSSIAN THAT WAS AT THE CENTER OF THAT MEETING!!! Anyone want to take a crack at explaining THAT!!!
well he had the rep that met with her the day before that meeting and the day after. All he needed to do was ask that rep, why didn't that dude contact the FBI ahead of the meeting so the FBI knew about it? they are buried in their own feces.

2 yrs
$25mil
No conspiracy no obstruction
How much more do you need?
Even CNN says the Republicans won
You're a smart guy, why don't you read the report? That's not what it says.
Too late.

Apparently you haven't been watching MSNBC/CNN asshole!
Literally EVERY LIB host and 'experts' on these channels have unanimously stated Mueller was not sentient enough to know where the fuck he was even sitting.
"Hey 'George'! I'm over here!"
BYE BYE impeachment!

Good thing I don't rely on them for talking points. Thanks for the heads up.

QUOTE="JoeMoma, post: 22783899, member: 52298"]

LINK

[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER^^^^^^^^^

Forum List

Back