"It's my body, my choice" doesn't count if another life is invovled.

Where does the Constitution reference people being created at conception or in fact any rights prior to birth?
It says "created". At conception a unique, new DNA sequence of human is created. Its not rocket science. That's why your kidney, is your kidney. Its your DNA; your "self". And can be proven so. No so much for another person...

It has no reference to rights before birth. Created does not refer to conception.
It never denies rights prior to birth. It only mentions "created". Which happens at conception. You've failed again...
The Constitution never used the word "created". I believe you are confusing the Constitution with the Declaration of Independence. The former is, in no way, a governing document of our nation, and never was.
The Declaration is a legal document in force today.

In what way?

It has no reference to rights before birth. Created does not refer to conception.
It never denies rights prior to birth. It only mentions "created". Which happens at conception. You've failed again...
The Constitution never used the word "created". I believe you are confusing the Constitution with the Declaration of Independence. The former is, in no way, a governing document of our nation, and never was.
No, it's not. It never was. That was why we had the Constitutional Congress. To draft the legal document that would rule this nation.
Wrong. The Constitution is the limits of government. The Declaration established the United States as a sovereign nation.

The Constitution is the basis of our laws and government.

The Declaration of Independence is just that and only that.

It's a human being, regardless in the womb or not. These word games that regressives play is abhorrent to witness.

I've never said it wasn't a human. You are welcome to adopt, implant and raise to birth any unwanted embryos you desire. It's your body after all.
Such disregard for human life is abhorrent to witness.

Not really. Because when you make arguments essentially marginalizing one of the most intimate rights we have - those concerning our own bodies - in one class of people, women - you are showing a blatent disregard for the complexities involved or that there more than the fetus' rights involved.

You don't have the right to make those decisions for another - you are not walking in her shoes. You can educate, persuade, offer to help her make the choice for life - but you can make it for her because you will not be the one bearing the burden of pregnancy, childbirth and parenthood. Parenthood is the most life changing and important choice we can make and it should be a choice.
Appeal to emotion... Denied.

Not emotion. Simple facts.

You can't reason beyond bumper sticker logic?
Logic says pregnancy involves two people. So two peoples rights are at stake. Therefore both parties equal rights are due, equal protection under the law.

It's a human being, regardless in the womb or not. These word games that regressives play is abhorrent to witness.

I've never said it wasn't a human. You are welcome to adopt, implant and raise to birth any unwanted embryos you desire. It's your body after all.

Not really. Because when you make arguments essentially marginalizing one of the most intimate rights we have - those concerning our own bodies - in one class of people, women - you are showing a blatent disregard for the complexities involved or that there more than the fetus' rights involved.

You don't have the right to make those decisions for another - you are not walking in her shoes. You can educate, persuade, offer to help her make the choice for life - but you can make it for her because you will not be the one bearing the burden of pregnancy, childbirth and parenthood. Parenthood is the most life changing and important choice we can make and it should be a choice.

Here's some "logic". Killing a human being in the womb is murder, regardless of what five lawyers say.

No, it's not. It never was. That was why we had the Constitutional Congress. To draft the legal document that would rule this nation.
Wrong. The Constitution is the limits of government. The Declaration established the United States as a sovereign nation.

The Declaration established the United States as a sovereign nation.

Here's some "logic". Killing a human being in the womb is murder, regardless of what five lawyers say.

Talk about emotion :lol:

And that is it.

Logic says pregnancy involves two people. So two peoples rights are at stake. Therefore both parties equal rights are due, equal protection under the law.

I agree it's a competing set of rights but those rights are never equal - not until birth.

I agree it's a competing set of rights but those rights are never equal - not until birth.
So you say...

So you say...

You think they are completely equal from birth to conception? That means abortion can never be legal, not even to save the life of the mother.

So you say...

You think they are completely equal from birth to conception? That means abortion can never be legal, not even to save the life of the mother.
I know...

Correct. It was a letter of intent. It was never used as a governing document. You continuing to insist that it was doesn't make it so. The Constitution is the only governing document of the United States.

So you say...

Though I clearly disagree...at least you are truly consistent.

Which is not the same as being a governing document. The Declaration of Independence is a document directed to the rest of the world, to defend the right of a nation to break with its founding nation. The constitution is an internal governing document. This is 5th grade US History stuff. How do you not know this stuff?

Correct. It was a letter of intent. It was never used as a governing document. You continuing to insist that it was doesn't make it so. The Constitution is the only governing document of the United States.
I said it is a LEGAL document still in force.

A letter of intent is not a legal document.

Which is not the same as a governing document. Quoting the declaration of Independence as if it has any governing authority, is meaningless. There is nothing an our governing document that says anything about "being created", so your quote about "being created" is meaningless in regrads to how we govern our nation.

Carry on...

What about the fetus?

You gonna marry it....
so you don't care about the baby's body either? like it is just nothing...just a nuisance to be dealt with? garbage to be tossed away with no blessing at all? No funeral no goodbyes? heartless comes to mind...

What about the fetus?

You gonna marry it....
so you don't care about the baby's body either? like it is just nothing...just a nuisance to be dealt with? garbage to be tossed away with no blessing at all? No funeral no goodbyes? heartless comes to mind...
No more heartless than demanding that a woman be nothing more than a walking incubator.

Forum List

Back