It's nice to be on offense for a change.

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
I think that's probably the real gift the left has given us.

The left have now proven to be liars.

Not only the political operators, but the legacy media as well, with their "cheap fakes" and "unsubstantiated claims".

They have abdicated their authority to be the arbitrators of truth.

If they didn't know, they are completely incompetent.

Anyone can report what they're spoonfed from the White House.

And instead of being on defense, fighting the politicos and the media...we are FINALLY on offense with home field advantage.

Just look at our little board.

The threads were all Trump this and Trump that...the Biden threads were few and far between.

Not anymore.

What a difference a day makes.

Last edited:
No offensive here. Just common sense that should have occurred to everyone in the last two years if it wasn't for the crooked criminal media that knew about Biden's infirmity and kept it a secret regardless of the impact for America. Left wing media outlets have to ask for the resignation of their lead analysts if it is found that they deliberately lied to the American public.

Not only the political operators, but the legacy media as well, with their "cheap fakes" and "unsubstantiated claims".

And instead of being on defense, fighting the politicos and the media...we are FINALLY on offense with home field advantage.

The threads were Trump his and Trump that...the Biden threads were few and far between.

Not anymore.

Let us please know the exact time an date Republicans stopped lying or in fact any political party or politicians stopped lying.

Let us please know the exact time an date Republicans stopped lying or in fact any political party or politicians stopped lying.
Lying about Trump saying you should inject bleach is one thing.

Covering up the fact that the leader of the free world, commander in chief of the American armed forces, the sole launch authority for 5000 nuclear weapons and President of the United States is mentally unfit to function between 4pm and 10am is another.

Especially when there was an opportunity to nominate a mentally fit candidate democratically in the primaries.

Last edited:

The threads were Trump his and Trump that...the Biden threads were few and far between.

Not anymore.

I hear the next set of "Trumped" up charges is on it's way.

Can't have Trump representing us.......

No offensive here. Just common sense that should have occurred to everyone in the last two years if it wasn't for the crooked criminal media that knew about Biden's infirmity and kept it a secret regardless of the impact for America. Left wing media outlets have to ask for the resignation of their lead analysts if it is found that they deliberately lied to the American public.
Except it was no secret.

They knew that we knew that they knew they were lying, yet they kept on lying.

That's a fact.

Except it was no secret.

They knew that we knew that they knew they were lying, yet they kept on lying.
Excerpt from the article linked below...

1000002290.png

The threads were all Trump this and Trump that...the Biden threads were few and far between.

Not anymore.

I honestly don’t know why we are ever on the defensive. There’s no reason for it.

What government agency is trustworthy? After covid you trust the CDC? Watching the lawfare you trust the DOJ? Why?

The media is bullshit. It’s been proven over and over again. Fucking frauds.

There’s no reason to say anything other than this entire left wing clusterfuck is untrustworthy and needs to go.

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs." - Donald Trump, stable genius

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs." - Donald Trump, stable genius
Weird...I don't see the word bleach in there anywhere.

Not anything but questions... although a liar such as you conveniently removed the question mark.

Now get the fuck out of here you lying piece of shit.

And? You think you proved what here?

Bleach appears nowhere in your quote, Moron.

Try again g5000

Covering up the fact that the leader of the free world, commander in chief of the American armed forces, the sole launch authority for 5000 nuclear weapons and President of the United States is mentally unfit to function between 4pm and 10am is another.

Especially when there was an opportunity to nominate a mentally fit candidate democratically in the primaries.
Every damn election the right's echo chamber grinds out the same old bullshit line.

Forum List

Back