It's Not Funny Anymore!

When government and business get together when the unions are weak, yes, problems occur.

Yet you're voting for a 100% corrupt Corporate-owned Candidate for President. The Clintons are completely owned by Corporate interests. Just follow the money trail.

But even more disturbing, is the fact they're owned by foreign Globalist Elite interests. They don't have American Citizens' best interests in mind. They represent foreign Globalist Elite interests. George Soros runs the Democratic Party. Wikileaks has proven that.

Of course....Putin is your Lord and Savior.
Hillary sold Putin Uranium, dufus.

That is true. But now he's the new 'Boogeyman.' She'll lead us to the brink of WWIII. Bet on it. Permanent War is the goal for NWO Globalist Elites.

That is true. But now he's the new 'Boogeyman.' She'll lead us to the brink of WWIII. Bet on it. Permanent War is the goal for NWO Globalist Elites.
Yep, get people's guns and liberties is what the left stand for.

Yep, get people's guns and liberties is what the left stand for.

'Crisis/Emergency' = Implementing more Government powers like the Patriot Act and NDAA.

The Globalist Elites want chaos. Because out of disorder, comes their New World Order.

When government and business get together when the unions are weak, yes, problems occur.

Yet you're voting for a 100% corrupt Corporate-owned Candidate for President. The Clintons are completely owned by Corporate interests. Just follow the money trail.

But even more disturbing, is the fact they're owned by foreign Globalist Elite interests. They don't have American Citizens' best interests in mind. They represent foreign Globalist Elite interests. George Soros runs the Democratic Party. Wikileaks has proven that.
Can't you read?

I have said forever I would for Johnson, then changed last week to McMullin.

These Liberal fools suppose they are voting for rights, equality, and liberty. The simple facts are that the Democrat leadership are composed of many who embrace the Muslim Brotherhood and Communism. Once they elect their champions, they will quickly find their liberties will rapidly disappear.

It's Fascism. It's just the Democrat brand. Sadly, most Republicans are Fascists too.
The fascism in America is the alt right and far right brand.

Really Jake?

Communists in Congress? Just count ’em

Can't you read?

Sorry, but i don't believe you. You and that other poster have been proven to be disingenuous posers in the past. You guys lost your credibility awhile back. You strike me as a loyal Clinton Bootlicker. I'll go with my instincts on that. It is what it is.

Dont worry about that Uranium, If hillary wins and keeps running her wrinkled little mouth, Putin will be giving the Uranium back to the U.S at no cost.

These Liberal fools suppose they are voting for rights, equality, and liberty. The simple facts are that the Democrat leadership are composed of many who embrace the Muslim Brotherhood and Communism. Once they elect their champions, they will quickly find their liberties will rapidly disappear.

It's Fascism. It's just the Democrat brand. Sadly, most Republicans are Fascists too.

Really Jake?

Loudon simply issued new definitions without realistic parameters.

OK, then, you are a reindeer. How much feed do you need?

Can't you read?

Sorry, but i don't believe you. You and that other poster have been proven to be disingenuous posers in the past. You guys lost your credibility awhile back. You strike me as a loyal Clinton Bootlicker. I'll go with my instincts on that. It is what it is.
Sorry, then you are a fool. I have proven that I can out any of you libertarians and wanks on the alt and far right as absolute cretins. You are a loyal fascist ass kisser. Flat fact.

"What we need is a calm, steady President who is in control:" certainly does not fit either Trump or Clinton.

Really Jake?

What's the matter Jake? Pissed because I exposed your Communist leanings? Man up and admit that you're a little Commie Jake Boy.

Really Jake?

What's the matter Jake? Pissed because I exposed your Communist leanings? Man up and admit that you're a little Commie Jake Boy.
You are the one who is unhappy, being, because the thinking American simply don't let you reindeer run the world.

You are fascists, you love Putin and Russia. I got the lease on some Wal mart property for FEMA camps. The election is almost over, and then the alt right is crushed.

Forum List

Back