'Its Not YOUR Decision If I 'NEED' An AR-15'. Washibgton Gov Signs Constitution-Violating Bill Into Law

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

If a Democrat / snowflake EVER asks you, 'Why do you NEED an AR-15' respond to them by saying, 'IT'S NONE OF YOUR F*ING BUSINESS!'

The Constitution protects the rights of Americans to own guns - that right may NOT be unfringed upon...even if liberals, Democrats, and snowflakes want to get up in your business and demand to know why you 'NEED' a gun!

Its not their business, and THEIR OPINION of what you need or do not need has nothing to do with your Constitutional right to own weapons.

Please, USSC, stomp this shit out of this ASAP.

I would like to say one day Democrats will stop trying to violate the Constitution and strip us of our rights ... but its never going to happen.

If you Democrats are so gung-ho about gun law rnforcement, why hasn't Hunter Biden been indicted / arrested / charged YET with intentionally lying on an application to het a firearm license?

20gdyf.jpg

If a Democrat / snowflake EVER asks you, 'Why do you NEED an AR-15' respond to them by saying, 'IT'S NONE OF YOUR F*ING BUSINESS!'
Then just ask yourself
The Constitution protects the rights of Americans to own guns
Not exactly. It says: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

This right is conditional on your participation in a well regulated militia maintaining the security of the state. You are not doing so, therefore you have no such right.
- that right may NOT be unfringed upon
"Unfringed upon". That's pretty good. I've never heard that one before.
...even if liberals, Democrats, and snowflakes want to get up in your business and demand to know why you 'NEED' a gun!
Perhaps they were wondering of what well regulated Militia were you a member.
Its not their business, and THEIR OPINION of what you need or do not need has nothing to do with your Constitutional right to own weapons.
True, but if you're not in a well regulated militia maintaining the security of the state, you have no such right.
"Stomp this shit ouf of this ASAP". Hmm... I'm afraid it is within our free speech rights to ask you why you need an AR-15. No one is forcing you to answer, but we all have to right to ask you.
I would like to say one day Democrats will stop trying to violate the Constitution and strip us of our rights ... but its never going to happen.
One day we will eliminate the Second Amendment as should have been done when mass produced guns, ammo and the repeater mechanism were developed

The Constitution protects the rights of Americans to own guns - that right may NOT be unfringed upon...even if liberals, Democrats, and snowflakes want to get up in your business and demand to know why you 'NEED' a gun!

This one will be in front of SCOTUS faster than you can say "thirty-round banana clip"... :auiqs.jpg:

I said it before and I'll say it again.

Gun laws will not solve anything, they are an answer to a question that does not exist.

Want to fix gun violence? Then fix society. 30 years ago we didn't have all these shootings and had LESS gun laws. Look at what's changed in the past 30 years with America and fix that and you solve your gun violence issues.

Gun laws don't fix anything, they are still allowing criminals and nutballs to run around. They are the problem, not guns. If you get rid of every gun right now all the nutballs and criminals will still be right here, they won't go away.

How did they define “assault weapon”? All I see is anything called an “AR-15”.

Then just ask yourself

Not exactly. It says: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

This right is conditional on your participation in a well regulated militia maintaining the security of the state. You are not doing so, therefore you have no such right.

"Unfringed upon". That's pretty good. I've never heard that one before.

Perhaps they were wondering of what well regulated Militia were you a member.

True, but if you're not in a well regulated militia maintaining the security of the state, you have no such right.

"Stomp this shit ouf of this ASAP". Hmm... I'm afraid it is within our free speech rights to ask you why you need an AR-15. No one is forcing you to answer, but we all have to right to ask you.

One day we will eliminate the Second Amendment as should have been done when mass produced guns, ammo and the repeater mechanism were developed
where does it say its conditional on participation???

if you read it it seems specific to the people not militia members,,

You hear that, China? There's your entry point if you ever decide to invade the US.

They won't put up much of a fight.

nobody home.jpg

Inslee and Ferguson have been stomping on American's rights since they got into office. I am glad the NRA and 2nd Amendment Foundation are suing them. The last time they put something like these bills on the ballot and an identical bill in another state has been ruled unconstitutional by the SCOTUS. These will fail as well. I would like to see conservatives sue these democrats who continually pass these laws that they know will fail for frivolous abuse of the system.

This right is conditional on your participation in a well regulated militia
Only in your dreams. The SCOTUS has been very clear on this point. You know less about this subject than you know about climate change and that is woefully lacking.
One day we will eliminate the Second Amendment
You and the turd in your pocket? LMAO, please hold your breath until that happens.

Stated by others before me: Are ducks more valuable?

Than children?

I hunt ducks ---and geese ---on my farm. It's a fun gig.
But, my right to bear arms is restricted on my own land. "Infringed" as some 2nd hobbyists screech out.
I cannot hunt those ducks or those Canadas with a gun that holds more than 3 shells.
That doesn't mean that I can only put in 3 shotshells.....it means the gun must be mechanically obstructed so that a 4 th shell....or more ....cannot be loaded. Can not!
My state prohibits it. The feds prohibit it.
They both "infringe" on me, so to speak.

I am quite OK with that 'infringement' on my alleged gun owning rights.

Now, don't get me wrong I like ducks. Hunting 'em, calling 'em, Shooting at 'em. And I like eating 'em.

But I like kids more. Cherishing 'em. Raisning 'em. Educating 'em. Loving 'em.

So, let's have the maximum capacity of all firearms.....set like we do for mallards, and teal, and woodies.

Kids ain't less valuable than a duck.
But ducks taste better. I think.

IMHO

Forum List

Back