It's Obvious, Trump Cares Nothing About the Nation, He’s In It For Himself

The onus is on you. It should be easy for you to quote him then. Go on.
Thanks for admitting you don't watch any Sunday morning news show.
Please explain why Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio were going to boost Business Visas to 500,000 a year when all this mindless work is being done by robots.
Wow you seem to be having a terribly hard time finding A SINGLE QUOTE by any CEO about needing millions of super educated Indians. You haven't found one yet?

That took a whole second to find.
Go ahead, smart ass, search for "Bill Gates H1-B" and you'll get a shit load of BG arguing why anyone not from Indian is a retard.

Gates was not a CEO then, and never asked for "infinite."

Still waiting for A SINGLE FUCKING LINK

Gates left MS in 1998 to become a de facto member of Congress.
I don't recall voting for the greedy, sociopathic, fucktard; do you?

Where are the robots?

Everywhere, you dumb fuck.

Now show me where Trump runs, like BG, to our fucking representatives of both parties to claim anyone not from India is a retard.
^ That's what passes for conservative "thought" these days? Good fucking grief. What are you even asking? Moron.
I'm not a Conservative but you're obviously a Liberal who can't explain why you said all the jobs are being done by robots when we're importing Business Visas by the tens of thousands every year.

Thanks for admitting you don't watch any Sunday morning news show.
Please explain why Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio were going to boost Business Visas to 500,000 a year when all this mindless work is being done by robots.
Wow you seem to be having a terribly hard time finding A SINGLE QUOTE by any CEO about needing millions of super educated Indians. You haven't found one yet?

Go ahead, smart ass, search for "Bill Gates H1-B" and you'll get a shit load of BG arguing why anyone not from Indian is a retard.

Where are the robots?

Then why do we need Business Visas to replace educated Americans?

Where are the robots?

Educated Americans? Half our country thinks a magical being determines everything.

Look at this picture:

self_checkout_using_ncr_fastlane_machines-640.jpg__640x360_q85_crop_subsampling-2.jpg

That's 3 robots right there doing the only thing you ever learned how to do in your life for 0 cents an hour.

Where are the robots?

Educated Americans? Half our country thinks a magical being determines everything.

Look at this picture:

self_checkout_using_ncr_fastlane_machines-640.jpg__640x360_q85_crop_subsampling-2.jpg

That's 3 robots right there doing the only thing you ever learned how to do in your life for 0 cents an hour.

Nice deflection.
Now why are we bringing in tens of thousands of Indian Business Visas every year.
You're going to tell me that only your family is educated and everyone else is dumb?

By the way, CVS and Wallmart are just 2 of the stores on Long Island that got rid of their kiosks because it cost more to fix and man them than the people.

Sucks to be him then. Obama beat him to it

Not even close. Obama did more for the working class than Bush or Trump. Trump doesn't give a rats about the working class. His Deplorables. He just gives them sound bites and Tweets and they lap it up. They are trailer trash for a reason ya know...

Yes, Obama did more for the working class than Bush or Trump! I will give you that point.

Unfortunately for you, it was all bad. Average income was down, hours worked was down, tax revenue was up, healthcare was made affordable for many people, etc.

Any more ways you want to embarrass yourself further?

Yes, Obama did more for the working class than Bush or Trump! I will give you that point.

Unfortunately for you, it was all bad. Average income was down, hours worked was down, tax revenue was up, healthcare was made affordable for many people, etc.

Any more ways you want to embarrass yourself further?

That was due to the clusterfuck he was left with by Bush. All those stats went into the positive when he was in charge.

Talk about being embarrassed. I bet you are rigth now.

Forum List

Back