It's official BLM calls off roundup and will pull out next 1-3 days

most of the roundup people were horse blm employees
but a blm official with a gun...give me a break.
Most of these guys fill out paper work on desert flowers

If the BLM truly has killed cattle, then it becomes an illegal taking case and the whole mess starts again. Bundy was clearly in the wrong, but if the BLM did what is claimed that is far worse in the eyes of the ordinary citizen and no matter how wrong Bundy was that one act will make him the injured party here.

the blm head hauncho was a kool aid drinker to harry and rory reid.
Makes ya wonder if a few phone calls were made

The Governor of Nevada has been spitting bullets over this bullshit. Glad to see that BLM have been spanked severely.

anyone notice this type of police action seems to happen under Democrats?

you wako under Clinton and Janet Reno that ended with killing 18 children and lets not forget how
they ripped that little Cuban boy from the hands of his relatives.

This IS YOU the American citizens folks they are coming AFTER...

I think when Obama said this is what he meant....comply or it will be taken by force and men with guns

we are in some bad times under this man
I think this is what he meant when he said this

[ame=http://youtu.be/Tt2yGzHfy7s]Obama Civilian Security - YouTube[/ame]

...and lets not forget how they ripped that little Cuban boy from the hands of his relatives.

This IS YOU the American citizens folks they are coming AFTER...
Now Republicans want illegal aliens to be able to stay with their families in the US?

Too bad the prior administration wasn't so patient, practical and pragmatic. Imagine George W. would have sent Rummy, Rice and The Dick out to tomorrow's news shows to make the case the Bundy was planning to use the nitrogen in cow shit and build a WMD.

The cows have been seized, Bundy will be arrested if he runs cows on federal land, and now the LEO patiently waits for him to screw up.

Bundy and militia loss.

Too bad the prior administration wasn't so patient, practical and pragmatic. Imagine George W. would have sent Rummy, Rice and The Dick out to tomorrow's news shows to make the case the Bundy was planning to use the nitrogen in cow shit and build a WMD.

No, since they aren't commies, they would start taking people property. Nice try but fail

I heard they already took the cows anyway.............Claims that they took 900 of them and killed some already.............

This whole thing is a typical Fed mess.

now its 900

Bundy claims his herd of roughly 900 cattle have grazed on the land along the riverbed near Bunkerville, 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas, since 1870

http://abcnews.go.com/US/nevada-cattle-rancher-wins-range-war-federal-government/story?id=23302610

yeah news doesn't update does it? Follow the story or quit commenting on it. Typical talking point liberal

I heard they already took the cows anyway.............Claims that they took 900 of them and killed some already.............

now its 900

Bundy claims his herd of roughly 900 cattle have grazed on the land along the riverbed near Bunkerville, 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas, since 1870

http://abcnews.go.com/US/nevada-cattle-rancher-wins-range-war-federal-government/story?id=23302610

yeah news doesn't update does it? Follow the story or quit commenting on it. Typical talking point liberal

Bundy can no longer graze on federal land.

No, since they aren't commies, they would start taking people property. Nice try but fail

Would you be so kind as to translate your comment into literate English. I recognize the words, but the rest is gibberish.

Read the link, the government is pulling back its personnel to protect them so a confrontation with other self proclaimed militiamen is avoided. The government will try to reason with Bundy, but people like you will continue to support him from the safety of your keyboard; we know the court orders will be enforced and not by BLM personnel; such cannot end well for the militias or the rancher.

now its 900

neat! he still stopped paying the fees to graze there, ignored a federal judge and claims to not believe in any federal laws.

Once you work that out get back to me.

Forum List

Back