It's official BLM calls off roundup and will pull out next 1-3 days

This is YOUR GOVERNMENT people...You better wake up

Everyone should stand with that rancher and show them we won't be threated this way by them....

this whole thing was over what?

certainly not anything to call in this swat teams......it's getting our of hand and sit back and say nothing it will continue and they could come you next

you should be thrown in jail with Bundy as well. You stupid fuck. You dont ignore federal judges rulings because you dont want to pay fees.

the cows should be seized and sold off to repay the 1.1 million he owes.

Stupid fuck............

The Stupid people are the Feds in this situation.

They took the land from the State under the endangered species act. TO SAVE THE TURTLES...............

They forced the farmers to go out of business except for this one who is fighting because his family has been doing this for over a century.

He paid the county fees, aka State to use the land. Which the Feds say is invalid.......

They have seized about 450 cows already.

They say they did this to protect the turtle, BUT BUT BUT they are no out of funds at the 220 acre preserve so they are killing turtles that they are supposed to protect.

The law states that they wouldn't have seized the cows had he paid the fees...........

BUT BUT BUT the law states no cows on the land. They'd DISOBEY their OWN LAW on this had he paid the fees................ARE THEY HERE TO ENFORCE THE LAW or PICK AND CHOOSE WHICH LAWS THEY OBEY...................

Wild horses are IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW as according to the law only 300 are allowed there, but there are an estimated 2000 wild horses there.

I DON'T SEE THEM ROUNDING UP HORSES.....................

I guess because the HORSES DON'T PAY TAXES................

This is circle jerk on what they are doing there...........They kill turtles but say the cows have to go to protect the turtle, but say the cows can stay if he pays them money as they don't do anything about the horses.

Talk about GOV'T BS.............:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

This is YOUR GOVERNMENT people...You better wake up

Everyone should stand with that rancher and show them we won't be threated this way by them....

this whole thing was over what?

certainly not anything to call in this swat teams......it's getting our of hand and sit back and say nothing it will continue and they could come you next

you should be thrown in jail with Bundy as well. You stupid fuck. You dont ignore federal judges rulings because you dont want to pay fees.

the cows should be seized and sold off to repay the 1.1 million he owes.

Then we should be getting busy with al the illegal immigrants as well then. Law breakers

-Geaux

CaféAuLait;8924208 said:
I'd assume they get money via taxes or a park fee..
Cows are different...
And next?

They don't, it is free for 6 million visitors to camp unregulated, build fires, kill animals, kill fish, run horses, cars, ATVs, boat on pristine lakes and rivers, pan for gold, etc. And if it goes by taxes he is paying the same tax as they are, yes? He just chooses not to use the land in the same manner, he 'profits' in a different manner than using then those profiting off the place as a hotel, toilet, hunting for food, play area, horse run, etc.

Gold Butte Region - Area Overview

About Gold Butte | Friends of Gold Butte

You and I both know those human activities are probably far worse than cows eating grass.

Shrug. .
They get money via donations and 4x4ing is done on certain trails. I'd assume hunting is also regulated as well.

You should read your own links. They have policies people need to follow. Leave no trace. Which makes impacting the environment minimal.

Allowing cows on there means you follow the rules. If not you get kicked off.

The cows should be seized and sold to make back what he owes. He should be tossed in jail for being Deadbeat.
Anyone else wanting to help him can join him.

You are lucky I'm not in office.

Yes...you'd fit nicely with the rest of the tyrants, psychos, and ass-kissers.

CaféAuLait;8924208 said:
They don't, it is free for 6 million visitors to camp unregulated, build fires, kill animals, kill fish, run horses, cars, ATVs, boat on pristine lakes and rivers, pan for gold, etc. And if it goes by taxes he is paying the same tax as they are, yes? He just chooses not to use the land in the same manner, he 'profits' in a different manner than using then those profiting off the place as a hotel, toilet, hunting for food, play area, horse run, etc.

Gold Butte Region - Area Overview

About Gold Butte | Friends of Gold Butte

You and I both know those human activities are probably far worse than cows eating grass.

Shrug. .
They get money via donations and 4x4ing is done on certain trails. I'd assume hunting is also regulated as well.

You should read your own links. They have policies people need to follow. Leave no trace. Which makes impacting the environment minimal.

Allowing cows on there means you follow the rules. If not you get kicked off.

The cows should be seized and sold to make back what he owes. He should be tossed in jail for being Deadbeat.
Anyone else wanting to help him can join him.

You are lucky I'm not in office.

Yes...you'd fit nicely with the rest of the tyrants, psychos, and ass-kissers.

shrug

Forum List

Back