It's Official: Legendary American Patriotic Journalist Tucker Carlson Has Just Interviewed Vladimir Putin

Putin is everything you say. Including all that, Putin is still better than democrats.
Yeah. Putin's the man!

Publicly criticize Putin? Off to prison with you! 25 years!

If you're lucky. He may just have you defenestrated instead.

Elections, schmelections. Putin's been in power for 24 years, and is rigging this year's election, too. Rigging elections is okay if Putin does it!

Our great hero is a war criminal. He invades sovereign nations over false pretenses and then slaughters civilians at point blank range.

Even better, Putin has forcibly migrated thousands of Ukrainian children and allowed his military to use them as their personal sex toys.

Pedophilia is okay if Putin does it!

Putin also forces Ukrainians to fight for Russia against their own country, including people whose limbs have been blown off by his troops.

What's not to love? He's SO much better than Biden because...

Ummmmm...

Give me a second. I'll think of something...

I can see why you have such a powerful desire to appease him and suck his cock.

James Woods
@RealJamesWoods

Not a single American journalist has interviewed the leader of a nation waging a war that has taken hundreds of thousands of lives. America’s propaganda cabal has conducted literally hundreds of pep rallies for the other leader, however.

We need real journalism.

1:58 PM · Feb 6, 2024

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/
Good for Tucker

Let’s see what he does with the opportunity

Bait and switch con.

The bait: "I'm interviewing Putin because I'm a journalist and that's my job."

The switch: "Don't cum in my mouth, Vladimir! I'm sucking as best as I can."

Yeah. Putin's the man!

Elections, schmelections. Putin's been in power for 24 years, and is rigging this year's election, too. Rigging elections is okay if Putin does it!

Our great hero is a war criminal. He invades sovereign nations over false pretenses and then slaughters civilians at point blank range.

Even better, Putin has forcibly migrated thousands of Ukrainian children and allowed his military to use them as their personal sex toys.

Putin also forces Ukrainians to fight for Russia against their own country, including people whose limbs have been blown off by his troops.

Ummmmm...

Don't Be a Foreign-Policy Karen

The internal affairs of foreign countries are none of our business.

Because currently we have sanctions against Russia. He has been quoting verbatim Russian propaganda (which has been thoroughly debunked as flat out lies...not even partial truths with lots of corroborated evidence as well as eyewitnesses)
Russian/American relations have been strained lately. This is mostly due to Biden's language towards Russia publicly. But also because of Russia's continued behavior towards former USSR states.

Where Russia has whined incessantly about NATO...there are NO Nuclear weapons anywhere near Russia or its lands. They are in the same locations as they always have been deep in Europe. Not to mention that NATO is a DEFENSIVE alliance without the offensive forces. And there is a definite difference between defensive troops and offensive troops. Also with the equipment they carry and use. Each nation might have some offensive troops but they can't and won't work with other nations. Notice also the wide variations of the munitions and equipment that the various NATO members have given Ukraine....it's huge variations and capabilities. Not exactly good for coordinated defense much less attacks.

Offensive maneuvers are highly difficult to do well with low casualty rates. (Russia uses prisoners as cannon fodder and doesn't care about casualty rates) Meaning that there has to be seamless coordination between several separate divisions all doing their specialties. This includes air forces, missile defense, electronic warfare, howitzer batteries, drone pilots, APC, tanks, anti tank crews, and of course infantry....and if there's mines and trenches it gets even more complicated and difficult. If water is involved again it adds several layers of complexity.

So this fluff, puff piece of Tucker's is not beneficial or helpful. And is mostly crap. Spreading Russian Propaganda. That means acting as a foreign agent for money. (Tucker isn't doing this out of the kindness of his heart...he is going to make a LOT of money promoting Putin as a reasonable person)
Interviewing Putin doesn't make Carlson a foreign agent. Occasionally agreeing with Putin against the Spud-in-Chief doesn't make him a foreign agent. Not repeating WEF lies doesn't make him a foreign agent.

Democrats are all in for Ukraine. Something smells rotten if Democrats are funding it.

Can't wait till the interview airs. I wonder if YouTube will try to censor the interview? This interview will be viewed by millions upon millions to see what Putin has to say about Americans waisting their taxpayer dollars on a Jewish grifter named Volodymyr Zelenskyy.

tucker1.jpg

tucker2.jpg
You love both of them, da comrade?

Yeah. Putin's the man!

Ummmmm...

Everything you say is absolutely true. What a despicable person. What does it say about democrats? With all that damnation against Putin, he is STILL better than democrats.

Forum List

Back