It's official: Russiagate is this generation's WMD

Who got hurt most in the Mueller investigation?

• Total voters
Trump is hurt quite a bit. The investigation highlighted that he has surrounded himself with felons and all of the shoes have yet to drop; his link to Wikileaks has not yet been tried and will likely sing like a canary if convicted.

As for the media, we’ve had media over-reach for a full generation. Fox News reported that WMDs were found in Iraq. Those who think FOX is credible seem to have found a way to excuse it. Any mis-step that was made will be rationalized much in the same way supporters of the Blob have rationalized every ridiculous lie, every breach of etiquette, and every failure. I think what may happen is that the marketplace for 24/7 is becoming too saturated with bitterness and you’ll likely see another “crossfire” type program become fashionable again. Although I suspect it will be more like H&C than it was with, say, Gergen and Shields. The constant parade of political operatives shouting at each other with an anchor in the middle will likely fall by the wayside.

You may even see a new news station arise out of the fray launched by the media sites (Politco, Politifact, The Hill, FactCheck.org, fivethirtyeight.com and others). It will likely be on a subscription service like HULU or Netflix.

Taibbi? He’s fantastic.
No he's not, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. you guys tried to kill Trump politically, now you cant touch him. your only hope is to win on policy (I laugh because you know you cant, which is why you tried this shit), Forget the Trump Train, it's now the Trump Steamroller

The whole nation got hosed by the hoax/coup attempt.

A whole slew of the instigators and "investigators" need hard time.

But all they do in Washington is investigate.

No one ever seems to be guilty of anything

Amazing really.

It is time that we the people who put them there start making some serious demands that they do their jobs. ALL of them whether they are elected, appointed, or hired. And we must make it clear that if they continue to do what they want instead of what we want, they will be replaced.

Having said that, their job is NOT to find a crime with which to bring down a sitting President of the United States or anybody else. Yes, if an obvious crime has been committed, that should be investigated, the culpable removed and, if warranted, punished. But nobody in America benefits when their elected representatives spend all or most of their time trying to hurt or destroy somebody.

Everyone should now know how corrupt the Swamp is.

I think most conservatives do, but I think democrats are still in denial.

They really think that all that needs to be done is remove Trump and we will have utopia again in the Swamp.

Amazing really.

It is time that we the people who put them there start making some serious demands that they do their jobs. ALL of them whether they are elected, appointed, or hired. And we must make it clear that if they continue to do what they want instead of what we want, they will be replaced.
If the last two years told me anything, they're not afraid of being replaced.

That's because we don't hold those accountable who we put there. Everybody wants to believe that THEIR guy isn't the problem, but it's that other guy or those other guys.

And it doesn't help when we have a politically motivated, dishonest, unethical, and irresponsible media informing most of the country.

Trump is hurt quite a bit. The investigation highlighted that he has surrounded himself with felons and all of the shoes have yet to drop; his link to Wikileaks has not yet been tried and will likely sing like a canary if convicted.

As for the media, we’ve had media over-reach for a full generation. Fox News reported that WMDs were found in Iraq. Those who think FOX is credible seem to have found a way to excuse it. Any mis-step that was made will be rationalized much in the same way supporters of the Blob have rationalized every ridiculous lie, every breach of etiquette, and every failure. I think what may happen is that the marketplace for 24/7 is becoming too saturated with bitterness and you’ll likely see another “crossfire” type program become fashionable again. Although I suspect it will be more like H&C than it was with, say, Gergen and Shields. The constant parade of political operatives shouting at each other with an anchor in the middle will likely fall by the wayside.

You may even see a new news station arise out of the fray launched by the media sites (Politco, Politifact, The Hill, FactCheck.org, fivethirtyeight.com and others). It will likely be on a subscription service like HULU or Netflix.

Taibbi? He’s fantastic.
No he's not, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. you guys tried to kill Trump politically, now you cant touch him. your only hope is to win on policy (I laugh because you know you cant, which is why you tried this shit), Forget the Trump Train, it's now the Trump Steamroller

We’ll see what happens going forward. Multiple investigations into El Blobo continue.

Taibbi? He’s fantastic.
Or: If yo go after the King, you better make dadgummed sure you kill him.

Taibbi? He’s fantastic.

We’ll see what happens going forward. Multiple investigations into El Blobo continue.

AnyDaySellers.gif

Amazing really.

That's because we don't hold those accountable who we put there. Everybody wants to believe that THEIR guy isn't the problem, but it's that other guy or those other guys.

And it doesn't help when we have a politically motivated, dishonest, unethical, and irresponsible media informing most of the country.

To be honest, I think Hillary should have been locked up for her lying and e-mail debacle and Trump probably broke the law cheating those poor kids out of their money at Trump U.

But at the end of the day, the Left only wanted to smear Trump by making up the Russian thingy.

Very telling.

Taibbi? He’s fantastic.
Or: If yo go after the King, you better make dadgummed sure you kill him.
Yep, and they missed, badly........Kings don't like it when you try to kill them........it's a metaphor for lefties......they're too stupid to know that, so yes we know he's not a king, but he hold an office as close to it as we have. Oh and maybe Russia can find those emails.....lolololololol and the left thought that was a signal......bwaahahahaahahhahaahhahahahahah

Taibbi? He’s fantastic.

View attachment 252195
Love Peter Sellers!

Amazing really.

Having said that, their job is NOT to find a crime with which to bring down a sitting President of the United States or anybody else. Yes, if an obvious crime has been committed, that should be investigated, the culpable removed and, if warranted, punished. But nobody in America benefits when their elected representatives spend all or most of their time trying to hurt or destroy somebody.

Everyone should now know how corrupt the Swamp is.

I think most conservatives do, but I think democrats are still in denial.

They really think that all that needs to be done is remove Trump and we will have utopia again in the Swamp.

The self serving --the deep state--is deeply entrenched and is made up of professional politicians and bureaucrats whether elected, appointed, or hired, who are in it for their own prestige, influence, power, and personal wealth. The primary difference in the political parties is the constituency that each represents and therefore they throw different kinds of bones to keep people quiet and voting them into power. Once there they have the ability to extort whatever campaign contributions and concessions they want from corporations, education, unions, scientific institutions, media, or whatever by threatening various kinds of legislation and/or regulation.

Removing Trump will not change that in any way, but it does eliminate the best chance we have had in a long time to start eroding the power of the deep state.

Amazing really.

To be honest, I think Hillary should have been locked up for her lying and e-mail debacle and Trump probably broke the law cheating those poor kids out of their money at Trump U.

But at the end of the day, the Left only wanted to smear Trump by making up the Russian thingy.

Very telling.

There is probably nobody who ever lived that has achieved considerable success in the public or business sector who didn't do something wrong, even illegal, somewhere along the way. Sometimes that will be deliberate and sometimes just an honest mistake or incompetence.

But what a person has done wrong in the past should be vetted and dealt with during a campaign. And if the information is out there and there is insufficient evidence for prosecution, and the people vote for the person anyway, then that should settle it. It should not be a dead horse to beat for the person's entire time in office.

I am getting sick and tired of the politics of personal destruction--going back months, years, decades, or however far it is necessary to find some politically incorrect comment, some infraction, some case of misjudgment, or whomever they can find or whatever they can use to accuse and disqualify a person now--at least somebody in the 'wrong' party. That is wrong. That is evil. And it is getting to the point that only Jesus Christ himself would qualify to be elected to anything and the Pharisees would have objected to that.

Once elected or appointed or hired, what a person does in the job is all that should matter. Certainly an 'infraction' based on unsupportable accusations or that harmed nobody years ago should be held against a person now and should not be legitimate to attack a person or remove him/her from his/her position.

Last edited:
Trump opposed the Iraq war as a private citizen. Russia did interfere with the election but did NOT help Trump as has been determined by the IG's investigation, the FBI, Congressional hearings, and the Mueller investigation.

"The Special Counsel found that Russian government actors successfully hacked into computers and obtained emails from persons affiliated with the Clinton campaign and Democratic Party organizations, and publicly disseminated those materials through various intermediaries, including WikiLeaks. Based on these activities, the Special Counsel brought criminal charges against a number of Russian military officers for conspiring to hack into computers in the United States for purposes of influencing the election.

You and all the others who have spewed disinformation re the President for the past two years owe him and the American people an apology.

You claimed it was this generations WMD. I don't believe it is and I listed why I think so.

"Birther" Donnie? Owed and apology for disinformation.

Good one. Got me. Hahahahaha.....

It's official: Russiagate is this generation's WMD
Interesting choice of words. The same brain dead chumps who support Trump also believed there were WMDs in Iraq, all the way up to 2016. Every time anyone, anywhere used chemical weapons, they would start topics claiming the bad guy got them from Hussein way back in 2003.

And then cut-and-run Trump came on the scene and called the WMDs a hoax and all his lemmings fell in line and have not claimed there were WMDs ever since.

Saddam Hussein's WMDs.

Obama's Kenyan birth certificate.

Trump's Russian collusion.

Trump opposed the Iraq war as a private citizen. Russia did interfere with the election but did NOT help Trump as has been determined by the IG's investigation, the FBI, Congressional hearings, and the Mueller investigation.

"The Special Counsel found that Russian government actors successfully hacked into computers and obtained emails from persons affiliated with the Clinton campaign and Democratic Party organizations, and publicly disseminated those materials through various intermediaries, including WikiLeaks. Based on these activities, the Special Counsel brought criminal charges against a number of Russian military officers for conspiring to hack into computers in the United States for purposes of influencing the election.

You and all the others who have spewed disinformation re the President for the past two years owe him and the American people an apology.

You claimed it was this generations WMD. I don't believe it is and I listed why I think so.

"Birther" Donnie? Owed and apology for disinformation.

Good one. Got me. Hahahahaha.....

Haters are going to hate however much they obfusicate the point made. Have a pleasant afternoon.

Vladimir Putin is way too smart to collude with a retard like Trump. Trump would have been tweeting minute-by-minute updates of his collusion.

Not that Trump did not desperately want to collude with Russia. He most assuredly wanted to.

"Russia, if you're listening..."

Forum List

Back