It's official, the Supreme Court just ruled we are a Christian nation

The Democratic Party has expelled its Christian voters

Who can blame us? After all, now that the head of the GOP party is cool with grabbing strange pussy, some are going to where the grass is greener!
but intelligent people understand that he was joking

Of course he was! And he was also joking about entering the dressing room of teenaged Miss America Contestants, and the Stormy Daniels deal (while he was married) was a real hoot!

...I live free from your religion...
No matter... there's room in the tent for all... just don't expect to be able spoil it for The Majority any longer. :21:

spoil it?

How am I spoiling it?

Does the fact that you can't beat gays anymore SPOIL IT for you?
Does the fact that you can't beat your wife and kids anymore SPOIL IT for you?

and what majority are you talking about?

the MAJORITY of Americans are gay-friendly and MOST Americans favor gay marriage.

additionally the percent of americans claiming to be religious is shrinking while the percent of REAL Americans professing NO religion is growing!

But I do appreciate you admitting you want to deny rights to people.

No matter... there's room in the tent for all... just don't expect to be able spoil it for The Majority any longer. :21:

spoil it?

How am I spoiling it?

the MAJORITY of Americans are gay-friendly and MOST Americans favor gay marriage.

additionally the percent of americans claiming to be religious is shrinking while the percent of REAL Americans professing NO religion is growing!

Back under your Gay Rock, mushroom... :21:

Just because you see references to religion in government, on the buildings, and on the money is not anyone trying to force anything on you.
Those references to the Christian religion are being forced on one, Shirley?

spoil it?

How am I spoiling it?

Yup and you should be really afraid, judgement day will be here soon enough if you keep up with your degenerate ways.

Like we always said, in God we trust.

Supreme Court rejects atheists' attempt to scrub 'In God We Trust' off US currency

Supreme Court rejects atheists' attempt to scrub 'In God We Trust' off US currency

The Supreme Court rejected an atheist case Monday to remove "In God We Trust," the national motto, from all coins and currency from the Department of Treasury.

Michael Newdow, the same activist attorney who tried to remove "under God" from the Pledge of Allegiance, lost his case, arguing Congress' mandate to inscribe "In God We Trust" on currency was a government endorsement of religion and a violation of the First Amendment

Supreme Court just ruled we are a Christian nation?

Not according to the article you linked to. Nice try though.

The Supreme Court rejected an atheist case Monday to remove "In God We Trust," the national motto, from all coins and currency from the Department of Treasury.

Michael Newdow, the same activist attorney who tried to remove "under God" from the Pledge of Allegiance, lost his case, arguing Congress' mandate to inscribe "In God We Trust" on currency was a government endorsement of religion and a violation of the First Amendment

Repugs want "In God we trust" on money because money is their god.

Repugs want "In God we trust" on money because money is their god.

Want?

I like to write on my money, right below "In God We Trust":

But Does God Trust Us?

They never, ever understand what "separation of Church and State" means, which of course is not in the Constitution. They think it means they are free to "live free" from religion.

Too bad, so sad, secularists.

I live free from your religion.

I have exactly the same rights as you do!

I find it scary that you actually admit that you want to take away my rights....

No, you don't live "free" from my religion. For example, "In God We Trust" is on your money, and there it will stay. For example, you are exposed to Christmas. Etc, etc, etc, and etc.

You do not have the RIGHT to expunge religion from the public square. That is not what "separation of church and state" means. The GOV'T does not have the right to force you to worship at a state religion. That is not the same as being exposed.

Secularists somehow have it in mind that they get to walk around free from EXPOSURE to religion, while at the same time I guess, everyone else can be made to CELEBRATE "pride" and anything else THEY deem worthy of worship.

Too bad, so sad.

Just because you see references to religion in government, on the buildings, and on the money is not anyone trying to force anything on you.
Those references to the Christian religion are being forced on one, Shirley?
No, nobody is forcing it on you. Just because its visible doesnt mean it's being forced. Nobody is going to tell you that you have to agree, or that you have to observe it.

spoil it?

How am I spoiling it?

When was it legal to beat women and gays?

You poor victim...

They never, ever understand what "separation of Church and State" means, which of course is not in the Constitution. They think it means they are free to "live free" from religion.

Too bad, so sad, secularists.

I live free from your religion.

I have exactly the same rights as you do!

I find it scary that you actually admit that you want to take away my rights....

No it's the opposite you want to take away my rights because the 10 commandments scares you.

Forum List

Back