It's Official: Trump Wins Michigan. Defeats Hillary 306 - 232

If we deduct college students, then Trump edges Cooked Clinton for the "popular" vote by 6 million.

If we deduct illegals, then Trump edges Cooked Clinton for the "popular" vote by another 2 million.

Thus Trump won the "popular" vote by 8 million.
And that is why you are laughed at. We are talking about who voted, not deducting votes, silly.

No matter how you cut it, losers, Trump got seven million less votes. He did not get a majority, not anywhere near a majority. He is a minority president. He will be treated as such by the majority. No respect for Trump.

so your point is that if all three candidates votes were given to shitbitch she would have seven million, FACTS and historic election results say otherwise, If Johnson had not run , in most cases libertarians vote for conservatives, NOT liberals so if you give shitbitch steins 23% of the 5.4% that they got and give Trump Johnsons 77 % of the 5.4 % Trump goes to 50.8 % and wins the Popular vote too.

Last edited:
yes, Trump won by 36 electoral votes and lost by more than 7 million votes.

74 electoral vote more than Hillary. Hillary won the popular vote by 2.1 million not 7 million. Math is not your strong subject.
Learn to count, you goof. Add HRC, JS, GJ, and EM, and Trump lost the popular vote by seven million.

Wow the idiot gets into tears quickly. By your logic, then Hillary lost the popular vote by 4.9 million. Still Trump the electoral college by 74. Not sure what the point is.
Yep, you are crying. It is closer to Trump losing the popular vote by seven million. Tis what it is.
Crying?

The only ones that are crying, Jake, are Democrats.

They lost the White House.

They lost the Senate.

They lost the House.

They lost the Supreme Court - for at least a generation, maybe longer.

They lost a fistful of State- and Local-level legislative battles.

Democrats, as of January 20, 2017, will hold the fewest elected offices under their party umbrella since 1929.

The only ones crying nowadays are Liberals-Progressives-Democrats.

Condemned, as they are, to throwing husks from the Peanut Gallery for the next several years.

Webster's has just been modified.

Under "politically neutered", it says: "See Democratic Party"

----------------------

"Behold, how the mighty have fallen"

What can you expect of a monoplanic thinkers, their idea is I LOSE so I win. The ignorance of the twisting turning is just like liberal science. The desired outcome is (A) Real science proves (Z) so we just change the rules, and prove (A) even though it destroys the world and it wasn't our fault It was them>>>>>they are racist Nazi, homophobe sexist and they smell too because they are DEPLORABLES!!! Now the plan is to when the President is seated, WE go to all the places they love so much, and have riots in their country clubs, go to Hollywood, and riot and burn their cars, firebomb THEIR neighborhoods, go to Rodeo drive and Robertson Blvd and smash and loot. Shit on their doorsteps, block the entrances to their little stylist shops shit on their cars. It is time to use their tactics against them IN TRIPLICATE. Get ready liberal shit the BLMs are gonna MEET the WLMS with 50 times as many members every time a Thug murders a HONKEY or REDNECK we gonna be dere wid are sines n are clubs, n are gas bums. Go ahead liberals start what you think you can win, and find out how hated and small you really are. WE WILL NOT BE RULED especially by the lowest scum on earth. Have a nice day as Trump makes you all shit your pants some more HAHAHAHAA. What idiots!!!

Number games.

So 110M didn't even cast a vote therefore they were not worried about Trump taking over and we can say he got 171M votes aka the PV!!! (sarc)

yes, Trump won by 36 electoral votes and lost by more than 7 million votes.

74 electoral vote more than Hillary. Hillary won the popular vote by 2.1 million not 7 million. Math is not your strong subject.
Learn to count, you goof. Add HRC, JS, GJ, and EM, and Trump lost the popular vote by seven million.

Wow the idiot gets into tears quickly. By your logic, then Hillary lost the popular vote by 4.9 million. Still Trump the electoral college by 74. Not sure what the point is.
Yep, you are crying. It is closer to Trump losing the popular vote by seven million. Tis what it is.

No candidate won the popular vote, but you have no point to what you are saying. I don't care who won, I just wished all this drama would go away. It is annoying that people can't accept their candidate lost. Someone had to lose. We could give Clinton a participation trophy and put her in charge of the White House computer servers.

Hillary won the popular vote. Jake may have said something stupid, but that's still overwhelmingly true.

Hillary will have won the greatest pop-vote margin of any candidate EVER to not go on to hold office. This is not a small deal, and these protests are a true reflection of that.

No candidate won the popular vote, but you have no point to what you are saying. I don't care who won, I just wished all this drama would go away. It is annoying that people can't accept their candidate lost. Someone had to lose. We could give Clinton a participation trophy and put her in charge of the White House computer servers.

Hillary won the popular vote. Jake may have said something stupid, but that's still overwhelmingly true.

Hillary will have won the greatest pop-vote margin of any candidate EVER to not go on to hold office. This is not a small deal, and these protests are a true reflection of that.
and in every state that she received more votes. she also received the EC votes. So, everything is as it should be with our electoral system.
Next?

What can you expect of a monoplanic thinkers, their idea is I LOSE so I win. The ignorance of the twisting turning is just like liberal science. The desired outcome is (A) Real science proves (Z) so we just change the rules, and prove (A) even though it destroys the world and it wasn't our fault It was them>>>>>they are racist Nazi, homophobe sexist and they smell too because they are DEPLORABLES!!! Now the plan is to when the President is seated, WE go to all the places they love so much, and have riots in their country clubs, go to Hollywood, and riot and burn their cars, firebomb THEIR neighborhoods, go to Rodeo drive and Robertson Blvd and smash and loot. Shit on their doorsteps, block the entrances to their little stylist shops shit on their cars. It is time to use their tactics against them IN TRIPLICATE. Get ready liberal shit the BLMs are gonna MEET the WLMS with 50 times as many members every time a Thug murders a HONKEY or REDNECK we gonna be dere wid are sines n are clubs, n are gas bums. Go ahead liberals start what you think you can win, and find out how hated and small you really are. WE WILL NOT BE RULED especially by the lowest scum on earth. Have a nice day as Trump makes you all shit your pants some more HAHAHAHAA. What idiots!!!
No, you won't. You were beat down in the sixties. You folks are nothing as dangerous as they were two generations ago. You are a snowflake, all wuss.

and in every state that she received more votes. she also received the EC votes. So, everything is as it should be with our electoral system.
Next?
The other clear thinkers and I correct the MPs, for they are as foolish as they can be. That will always be so.

She lost the white house be 36 EVs: fact.

Trump lost the PV by seven million: fact.

His victory is razor thin. He is so weak he is considering offering the SoS to Mitt Romney. If Mitt takes it, that is a signal to Donald that he make nice or the Congress will cut his programs off at the ankles.

This is hard ball and mad bad tweets mean nothing now.

Next?
The other clear thinkers and I correct the MPs, for they are as foolish as they can be. That will always be so.

His victory is razor thin. He is so weak he is considering offering the SoS to Mitt Romney. If Mitt takes it, that is a signal to Donald that he make nice or the Congress will cut his programs off at the ankles.

fact, you prove once again that you have no clue how the voting for president works.
He won.

Next?

fact, you prove once again that you have no clue how the voting for president works.
He won.
by the way do you have a valid link to this 7 million number you are making up?

Then change the law. The rules were written and the rules were followed and because someone doesn't like the results they riot? Pretty stupid! Change the law, put pressure on Congress. It is not Trump's fault or people that voted for him. It is our system and everyone knew it going in.

Forum List

Back