It's Official: Trump Wins Michigan. Defeats Hillary 306 - 232

a quick look on wiki puts the difference for almost minus nine million votes for the Donald

wow

social media in the fifty states increasingly continues to grow against Donald

since MP does not know how to search on the internet, I will help him out this time

United States presidential election, 2016 - Wikipedia
Wikipedia. LOL Really? thats your credible link?
Not only are you unaware of how the presidential elections are held, you also have no clue what the word reputable means.
"a free online encyclopedia, created and edited by volunteers around the world and hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation"
whats next, using the urban dictionary as proof?
I always thought that it was a joke when someone said, "I saw it on the internet, it has to be true" but now? Im not so sure.
Now come up with something that is a reliable source for your now 9 million number or just admit you are a damn liar that suffers so greatly from the butt hurt that you are unable to think straight, or actually at all.

MP is unhappy at the facts.

nine million less votes by Trump.

only a 36 EV majority.

A confused, messy transition team effort.

:)

Whine, MP, whine. It is heart to the soul.

yes, Trump won by 36 electoral votes and lost by more than 7 million votes.
No, he only won.
Oh, he won the presidency, and he lost the American people.
It was a foregone conclusion that neither major candidate was going to carry much of a mandate, but Trump surprised everyone by not only winning the White House, but holding Congress as well. He has a lot of power.
Nine million vote deficit is no foregone conclusion, hadit. It is a pasting of monumental signficance and weakens Trump significantly.

only a 36 EV majority.

wikipedia. LOL
idiot
Since you have no evidence at all, the idiocy is all yours, silly. :lol: If it is a wiki post or your opinion, you lose one million out of one million times minus one or two.

No, he only won.
It was a foregone conclusion that neither major candidate was going to carry much of a mandate, but Trump surprised everyone by not only winning the White House, but holding Congress as well. He has a lot of power.
Nine million vote deficit is no foregone conclusion, hadit. It is a pasting of monumental signficance and weakens Trump significantly.
Inner city math classes?

It's more than ten million. Wow! The American people really do hate Trump.

2016 Presidential General Election Results
2016 PV results.jpg

only a 36 EV majority.

wikipedia. LOL
idiot
Since you have no evidence at all, the idiocy is all yours, silly. :lol: If it is a wiki post or your opinion, you lose one million out of one million times minus one or two.
No, he only won.
Inner city math classes?
Inner city students have a better grasp at math than that.
Im thinking some dirtwater mexican town, maybe a mountain region. They might have that level of ignorance.

No, he only won.
I really don't think so, for several reasons. One, no one seriously thinks the gap is 9 million. Two, Trump doesn't really care about popular opinion. Three, his party holds all the marbles right now. He'll be able to implement his moderate agenda fairly easily.

74 electoral vote more than Hillary. Hillary won the popular vote by 2.1 million not 7 million. Math is not your strong subject.
Learn to count, you goof. Add HRC, JS, GJ, and EM, and Trump lost the popular vote by seven million.

Wow the idiot gets into tears quickly. By your logic, then Hillary lost the popular vote by 4.9 million. Still Trump the electoral college by 74. Not sure what the point is.
Yep, you are crying. It is closer to Trump losing the popular vote by seven million. Tis what it is.

No candidate won the popular vote, but you have no point to what you are saying. I don't care who won, I just wished all this drama would go away. It is annoying that people can't accept their candidate lost. Someone had to lose. We could give Clinton a participation trophy and put her in charge of the White House computer servers.
It is not going to go away.

74 electoral vote more than Hillary. Hillary won the popular vote by 2.1 million not 7 million. Math is not your strong subject.
Learn to count, you goof. Add HRC, JS, GJ, and EM, and Trump lost the popular vote by seven million.

Wow the idiot gets into tears quickly. By your logic, then Hillary lost the popular vote by 4.9 million. Still Trump the electoral college by 74. Not sure what the point is.
Yep, you are crying. It is closer to Trump losing the popular vote by seven million. Tis what it is.

No candidate won the popular vote, but you have no point to what you are saying. I don't care who won, I just wished all this drama would go away. It is annoying that people can't accept their candidate lost. Someone had to lose. We could give Clinton a participation trophy and put her in charge of the White House computer servers.
What can we do to ease your pain?

Suicide is painless.

Suicide is painless.
It brings round many changes.

Suicide is painless.
mash

Suicide is painless.
mash
potatoes

Forum List

Back