It's Official: Trump Wins Michigan. Defeats Hillary 306 - 232

No candidate won the popular vote, but you have no point to what you are saying. I don't care who won, I just wished all this drama would go away. It is annoying that people can't accept their candidate lost. Someone had to lose. We could give Clinton a participation trophy and put her in charge of the White House computer servers.
It is not going to go away.
What can we do to ease your pain?
Suicide is painless.
mash
potatoes
what do potatoes have to do with suicide being painless.

No candidate won the popular vote, but you have no point to what you are saying. I don't care who won, I just wished all this drama would go away. It is annoying that people can't accept their candidate lost. Someone had to lose. We could give Clinton a participation trophy and put her in charge of the White House computer servers.
What can we do to ease your pain?
Let's dedicate this one to Fakey:
Suicide is painless.

mash

Cat got your fingers?

74 electoral vote more than Hillary. Hillary won the popular vote by 2.1 million not 7 million. Math is not your strong subject.
Learn to count, you goof. Add HRC, JS, GJ, and EM, and Trump lost the popular vote by seven million.

Wow the idiot gets into tears quickly. By your logic, then Hillary lost the popular vote by 4.9 million. Still Trump the electoral college by 74. Not sure what the point is.
Yep, you are crying. It is closer to Trump losing the popular vote by seven million. Tis what it is.

When the recounts fail, it will go away for most Americans, only the extreme leftwing nut jobs will hang on to the nonsense. Like most Americans did after election day, they moved on.

yes, Trump won by 36 electoral votes and lost by more than 7 million votes.

But Dr. Jill Stein says tampering and hacking took place at the voting booths. Fort which candidate did the tampering and hacking benefit?

Learn to count, you goof. Add HRC, JS, GJ, and EM, and Trump lost the popular vote by seven million.

Wow the idiot gets into tears quickly. By your logic, then Hillary lost the popular vote by 4.9 million. Still Trump the electoral college by 74. Not sure what the point is.
Yep, you are crying. It is closer to Trump losing the popular vote by seven million. Tis what it is.

When the recounts fail, it will go away for most Americans, only the extreme leftwing nut jobs will hang on to the nonsense. Like most Americans did after election day, they moved on.
Hopefully everything will remain the same with the recounts, but they appear to be necessary.

Hopefully everything will remain the same with the recounts, but they appear to be necessary.

It is a show to make people feel secure, there could be hacking issues yet the experts say no. We will see, it could cost Michigan taxpayers 4 million when all is said and done.

4 mil is peanuts compared to the need for election safety.

Trump believes there are millions of illegals voting: said so, no evidence.

So if MI, WI, and PA are safe, we are going to have to look very closely at the whole system.

Based upon the attendance at the respective rallies, it's obvious that voter fraud is responsible for 25 to 30% of Hillary "Votes"

Forum List

Back