It's Official: What Started Out As A Crowd Of 500 Turned Into 20,000+ To Hear Trump At Anti

Trump is kryptonite to libs, RINO's, and the GOP establishment. Have you noticed nobody is talking about any of these other career political clowns in the race? Well Bernie is getting his share of coverage, he's another one not following the establishment script. PC and the typical games politicians play seem out of vogue.
I think it would great if Trump was the Republican candidate...

...for the Democratic Party.

Clearly thinking is not you're strong suit.
If you actually think Trump has a chance in a general election, I'd question whether or not you have a brain.

That's because you are an idiot.
The stupid is strong with this one. Trump would get routed in a general election, even worse than Ted Cruz.

I think you're over estimating the number of illegal aliens who will be voting in this election.

Trump is kryptonite to libs, RINO's, and the GOP establishment. Have you noticed nobody is talking about any of these other career political clowns in the race? Well Bernie is getting his share of coverage, he's another one not following the establishment script. PC and the typical games politicians play seem out of vogue.

If you actually think Trump has a chance in a general election, I'd question whether or not you have a brain.

The stupid is strong with this one. Trump would get routed in a general election, even worse than Ted Cruz.

When I need the opinion of a koolaid drinking mindless liberal troll I'll let you know.

I think you're over estimating the number of illegal aliens who will be voting in this election.

Ouch you put a can of whoopass on him.

I'd love to see Trump as the nominee.

It’s not difficult to find 20,000 racists and bigots to hear Trump’s racism and bigotry.
I'm guessing more than 50% of the country is sick and tired of your racism bullshit. Illegaals are fucking criminals you moron. From the moment they set foot ILLEGALLY in this country they are criminals. That's not racism and I sure hope over 50% of this countries voters know that. Racism, fuck you.
That's pretty funny since the only opportunity you had of passing an immigration bill went by without Congress doing a damn thing.

what stopped the Dims from passing an immigration bill?
The Speaker of the House John Boehner

How? They had a majority in the House and a filibuster proof in the Senate.

The left hates facts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The party has a serious problem with this guy. He needs neither their money nor their endorsement, and the press will give him more exposure than the rest of the field combined. They'd better hope that as candidates drop out, their voters don't go to him.

The party has a serious problem with this guy. He needs neither their money nor their endorsement, and the press will give him more exposure than the rest of the field combined. They'd better hope that as candidates drop out, their voters don't go to him.

What is interesting about Trump is his previous campaign donations, they lean more Democrat than Republican.

What is interesting about Trump is his previous campaign donations, they lean more Democrat than Republican.

That's the price of doing business out of NYC.........

People are tired of Presidential candidates whoring themselves out to the Hispanic community, selling out their country on the immigration issue, for votes.

Donald Trump's immigration stance divides, inflames and inspires!!!!

LA Times ^ |
For Mark Ulatowski, the opportunity to see Donald Trump — brash, fiery and unapologetic as ever — was well worth the three-hour drive north from his home near the U.S.-Mexico border. "He speaks to me. He speaks to a lot of us, because he speaks the truth," said Ulatowski, a U.S. Army veteran who made the trek Saturday to see the real estate mogul turned reality television star, and now GOP presidential hopeful, denounce illegal immigration and castigate Democrats and fellow Republicans alike. [Snip] A blunt-spoken hero to fans like Ulatowski, an exasperating blowhard to his many critics and especially enemies, Trump seized...

Protection money.

Trump doesn't need a running mate.......His hair is his running mate!!

Meh, I just checked him out a bit, and he sounds like every single other republican candidate! What's so special about this guy?

So where are all the other republican candidates if he's nothing special?

Did you want to address my question? If so, you don't address a question with another question. What makes him different than any other republican far right conservative candidate out there? What sets him apart?

Isn't it obvious?
I mean he's only been making speeches on how he's different for the last month.

Nope, it is not. I don't really see a difference between him and any other republican candidate. Obviously you can't say how he is different either. What has he done that would make you trust him? Don't you think trust between a president and his people is important? I wouldn't trust that guy as far as I could throw him.

Trump doesn't need a running mate.......His hair is his running mate!!

His hair is making a stand of it's own! :biggrin:

trump-hair.jpg

Should we start asking the Capitalist of the Right, how he is going to "earn" multi-billion dollar bonuses for the People, with a Commerce Clause and an official Mint at his disposal.

Is this finally the chance of the left, to deny and disparage the Right for not being able to find Good Capitalists for their Cause.

Meh, I just checked him out a bit, and he sounds like every single other republican candidate! What's so special about this guy?

Did you want to address my question? If so, you don't address a question with another question. What makes him different than any other republican far right conservative candidate out there? What sets him apart?

Isn't it obvious?

Nope, it is not. I don't really see a difference between him and any other republican candidate. Obviously you can't say how he is different either. What has he done that would make you trust him? Don't you think trust between a president and his people is important? I wouldn't trust that guy as far as I could throw him.

You've obviously paid zero attention to anyone but Trump when it comes to the so called conservative candidates.
Damn near every single one of them is for amnesty.
What the hell do you think all the crying has been about?

Isn't it obvious?

You've obviously paid zero attention to anyone but Trump when it comes to the so called conservative candidates.
Damn near every single one of them is for amnesty.
What the hell do you think all the crying has been about?

I've read about ALL the current candidates. Which republican candidates (besides ONE) are calling for amnesty?

Forum List

Back