It's Official: What Started Out As A Crowd Of 500 Turned Into 20,000+ To Hear Trump At Anti

Trump has liberals shitting their collective panties....:rofl:

Trump has the Establishment GOP shitting their pants too.....:rofl:
Liberals are shitting their pants with laughter that anyone would seriously think that Trump can win. So, he had a good rally in AZ - home of Arpaio - but one would expect a candidate like Trump, appealing to the lowest common denominator, to do well there, and to have the USMB Wing-nut Brigade creaming their panties. But AZ is not America. The Tea Party is not America. So, yuck it up, pal. I'm laughing right along side you; only for a different reason.

Trump has people following him around like a bitch in heat....

If he had the same rally anywhere else it would be a flop, thankfully the republicans of Maricopa county do not represent the entire electorate. At least he did not come to the South looking for a big crowd, sorry, I meant a bigot crowd.

funny you mention that... kind of like both lib coasts/judges who voted for gay marraige do not represent middle america who had only one judge represented.

Liberals are shitting their pants with laughter that anyone would seriously think that Trump can win. So, he had a good rally in AZ - home of Arpaio - but one would expect a candidate like Trump, appealing to the lowest common denominator, to do well there, and to have the USMB Wing-nut Brigade creaming their panties. But AZ is not America. The Tea Party is not America. So, yuck it up, pal. I'm laughing right along side you; only for a different reason.

"lowest" common denominator getting the illegal immigration stopped? lmfao...

Yeah I'm sure you are. Who else do you have? I'm just watching in amusement.

Yeah I'm sure you are. Who else do you have? I'm just watching in amusement.

And you have Colonel Sanders and the hildabeast...

Oh boy, this is going to be fun to watch. You wing-nuts have a great track record for predictions so far. You said: Obama wouldn't win (twice); the ACA would lose in the SCOTUS; gay marriage would never win. How could you possibly be wrong about your latest flavor of the week? I only hope he picks Arpaio or Nugent as a running mate.

It great to see so many USMB nutbags come out strongly in support of Donald Trump. When he doesn't win the GOP nomination, this support will be known as "we knew he wouldn't win".

I agree it is highly unlikely that he will win. But what will happen to you if he does? Will your head explode?

If he wins the GOP nomination? I'll dance on my rooftop.

If he does you'll be dancing on the end of a rope..

What does that mean, retard?

LOL

Trump is doing something right................pissing off the Status quo from both sides....

Gotta love that.

:rofl:

Meh, I just checked him out a bit, and he sounds like every single other republican candidate! What's so special about this guy?

So where are all the other republican candidates if he's nothing special?

Did you want to address my question? If so, you don't address a question with another question. What makes him different than any other republican far right conservative candidate out there? What sets him apart?

Like you?
giggle.gif

Trump has to gear up. After all the damage he did to his businesses, the only way he reverses that is whole hog into a run. This isn't about the presidency this is about solvency for Donald Trump.

One really has to wonder how this fool can even post shit like this without being laughed off the board....Trump worth on the LOW side $5 BILLION, and this pea brain thinks Macy's stopping the sale of The Donald's ties, and shirts, and the Communist mayor of NYC looking into pulling the Donald's contract for A CONCESSION STAND at the Wollman skating rink, is damaging Trump financially.... THIS is the kind of low 2digit mentality that will vote for a NeoCommie, no matter who it is! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Some reports have him nearer to 9 billion

Reported by Trump on a word document his secretary typed up. You folks really are gullible aren't you?

Trump is kryptonite to libs, RINO's, and the GOP establishment. Have you noticed nobody is talking about any of these other career political clowns in the race? Well Bernie is getting his share of coverage, he's another one not following the establishment script. PC and the typical games politicians play seem out of vogue.
I think it would great if Trump was the Republican candidate...

...for the Democratic Party.

Clearly thinking is not you're strong suit.
If you actually think Trump has a chance in a general election, I'd question whether or not you have a brain.

That's because you are an idiot.

Trump is kryptonite to libs, RINO's, and the GOP establishment. Have you noticed nobody is talking about any of these other career political clowns in the race? Well Bernie is getting his share of coverage, he's another one not following the establishment script. PC and the typical games politicians play seem out of vogue.
I think it would great if Trump was the Republican candidate...

...for the Democratic Party.

Clearly thinking is not you're strong suit.
If you actually think Trump has a chance in a general election, I'd question whether or not you have a brain.

That's because you are an idiot.
The stupid is strong with this one. Trump would get routed in a general election, even worse than Ted Cruz.

It great to see so many USMB nutbags come out strongly in support of Donald Trump. When he doesn't win the GOP nomination, this support will be known as "we knew he wouldn't win".

I agree it is highly unlikely that he will win. But what will happen to you if he does? Will your head explode?

Damn you're dense...

Meh, I just checked him out a bit, and he sounds like every single other republican candidate! What's so special about this guy?

So where are all the other republican candidates if he's nothing special?

Did you want to address my question? If so, you don't address a question with another question. What makes him different than any other republican far right conservative candidate out there? What sets him apart?

Isn't it obvious?
I mean he's only been making speeches on how he's different for the last month.

Damn you're dense...

I am? You think I'm going to hang myself if Trump wins the GOP nomination? That's supposed to carry a meaning?

Go ahead...explain why you would say something so stupid? What gives you the basis for that comment?

Forum List

Back