It's Official: What Started Out As A Crowd Of 500 Turned Into 20,000+ To Hear Trump At Anti

Hitler was able to draw massive crowds at Nuremberg. Trump is an amateur.
2621h13.jpg

This is the point were a lib like you would invoke Godwin's law.

One thing to keep in mind is that Hitler became chancellor of Germany.

It great to see so many USMB nutbags come out strongly in support of Donald Trump. When he doesn't win the GOP nomination, this support will be known as "we knew he wouldn't win".

I agree it is highly unlikely that he will win. But what will happen to you if he does? Will your head explode?

If he wins the GOP nomination? I'll dance on my rooftop.

Be careful what you wish for. Dems said the same thing about Reagan.

It’s not difficult to find 20,000 racists and bigots to hear Trump’s racism and bigotry.
I'm guessing more than 50% of the country is sick and tired of your racism bullshit. Illegaals are fucking criminals you moron. From the moment they set foot ILLEGALLY in this country they are criminals. That's not racism and I sure hope over 50% of this countries voters know that. Racism, fuck you.
That's pretty funny since the only opportunity you had of passing an immigration bill went by without Congress doing a damn thing.

what stopped the Dims from passing an immigration bill?

Just want to point out that this thread was started by Stevie the racist- who hates blacks, Jews, Mexicans and homosexuals- and is a big Trump supporter- and a big David Duke supporter.

Trump does attract the best and the brightest of the RNC.
LMAO! Jesus dude that's the best you got? That's your educated rebuttal. Go ask your mom for another hot pocket and shut the fuck up.

What makes you think that was any rebuttal?

I am pointing out who started this thread- and who is attracting Trump's support- Stevie the black hating, Mexican hating, Jew Hating, homosexual hating, and David Duke lovin' Republican.

I look forward to seeing the rallys with the signs "Stormfront for Trump" waving high and proud.

If they appear Democrats will be holding them.

If you want to see what paid actors look like, take a look at the doofuses sitting behind Obama or Hillary during one of their speeches.

Hillary only allows certain press and supporters, it is very controlled.
Anyone who speaks the truth draws large crowds because the voters are tired of listening to scumbag professional politicians lying all the time.

It’s not difficult to find 20,000 racists and bigots to hear Trump’s racism and bigotry.
I'm guessing more than 50% of the country is sick and tired of your racism bullshit. Illegaals are fucking criminals you moron. From the moment they set foot ILLEGALLY in this country they are criminals. That's not racism and I sure hope over 50% of this countries voters know that. Racism, fuck you.
That's pretty funny since the only opportunity you had of passing an immigration bill went by without Congress doing a damn thing.
Here's a fucking idea. How about we use the immigration laws currently in place and send all illegals back to where they came from? We have an immigration bill, and we aren't using using it. Apply the law as is and our illegal problem begins to not be a problem any longer.

Just want to point out that this thread was started by Stevie the racist- who hates blacks, Jews, Mexicans and homosexuals- and is a big Trump supporter- and a big David Duke supporter.

Trump does attract the best and the brightest of the RNC.
LMAO! Jesus dude that's the best you got? That's your educated rebuttal. Go ask your mom for another hot pocket and shut the fuck up.

What makes you think that was any rebuttal?

I am pointing out who started this thread- and who is attracting Trump's support- Stevie the black hating, Mexican hating, Jew Hating, homosexual hating, and David Duke lovin' Republican.

I look forward to seeing the rallys with the signs "Stormfront for Trump" waving high and proud.
Once again. You are failing at common logic and have nothing to add. All you have is screaming at the top of your lungs "RACIST!". That is the beginning and end of your intelligence level. Pathetic. You need to work on that.

It great to see so many USMB nutbags come out strongly in support of Donald Trump. When he doesn't win the GOP nomination, this support will be known as "we knew he wouldn't win".

I agree it is highly unlikely that he will win. But what will happen to you if he does? Will your head explode?

I certainly won't. If he gets the nomination there is a damned good chance he'll win. That would not be good for the Democrat Party at all.

what stopped the Dims from passing an immigration bill?
The Speaker of the House John Boehner

republican_clown_donald_trump__zpsqwa6hr0q.gif

Tea Party, trump is your man! You too con central, don't let Fake, I mean Faux News tell you otherwise.

I certainly won't. If he gets the nomination there is a damned good chance he'll win. That would not be good for the Democrat Party at all.
We aren't even close to that place yet and I really believe when you are the leader and there are 15 other well healed candidates taking shots at you , you have a pretty good chance of falling and getting knocked out. Number one is Jeb Bush and his $114 million, does anyone think he will take Trumps rise sitting down?

I do like some of the things Trump has said, such as our trade deals with China, immigration policy . . . that's about all I can think of right now. However, I do not trust him at all. He just seems like a very shady character to me. :D Also, I'm not real familiar with this stance on social issues.

We aren't even close to that place yet and I really believe when you are the leader and there are 15 other well healed candidates taking shots at you , you have a pretty good chance of falling and getting knocked out. Number one is Jeb Bush and his $114 million, does anyone think he will take Trumps rise sitting down?

Jeb is the establishments man. The GOP establishment got hammered worse than the Democrat Party did four years ago. They are nowhere near as strong as they once were. If the election process is compromised then Jeb is a lock. On the other hand, if the election process is still operating, Jeb is going to lose. And lose big.

Well healed. An interesting way to look for a candidate. Not who says or will do what would be best for the country but you think they should be more under control and not rock the boat. And then you claim money is the true determining factor for voting.

Forum List

Back