It's Official: What Started Out As A Crowd Of 500 Turned Into 20,000+ To Hear Trump At Anti

So where are all the other republican candidates if he's nothing special?

Did you want to address my question? If so, you don't address a question with another question. What makes him different than any other republican far right conservative candidate out there? What sets him apart?

Isn't it obvious?
I mean he's only been making speeches on how he's different for the last month.

Nope, it is not. I don't really see a difference between him and any other republican candidate. Obviously you can't say how he is different either. What has he done that would make you trust him? Don't you think trust between a president and his people is important? I wouldn't trust that guy as far as I could throw him.

You've obviously paid zero attention to anyone but Trump when it comes to the so called conservative candidates.
Damn near every single one of them is for amnesty.
What the hell do you think all the crying has been about?

I've read about ALL the current candidates. Which republican candidates (besides ONE) are calling for amnesty?

You should stop getting your news from The HuffingPaint post.
Blog Which Republican presidential candidates support amnesty

All Potential 2016 GOP Contenders Support Amnesty The Daily Caller

A Guide to 2016 Republican Candidates Positions on Illegal Immigration - Breitbart

Is There an Anti-Amnesty Republican Candidate in the Race Frontpage Mag

I could keep going but i'm getting bored....

Did you want to address my question? If so, you don't address a question with another question. What makes him different than any other republican far right conservative candidate out there? What sets him apart?

Isn't it obvious?

Nope, it is not. I don't really see a difference between him and any other republican candidate. Obviously you can't say how he is different either. What has he done that would make you trust him? Don't you think trust between a president and his people is important? I wouldn't trust that guy as far as I could throw him.

You've obviously paid zero attention to anyone but Trump when it comes to the so called conservative candidates.

I've read about ALL the current candidates. Which republican candidates (besides ONE) are calling for amnesty?

A Guide to 2016 Republican Candidates Positions on Illegal Immigration - Breitbart

I didn't. I got my information here . . .

Republican Presidential Candidates 2016

Isn't it obvious?

You tell me that I shouldn't get my information from biased sources and then post a link to The Daily Caller and Breitbart??? :ack-1:

Isn't it obvious?

I didn't. I got my information here . . .

Republican Presidential Candidates 2016

Do a more refined search and get back with me.

Isn't it obvious?

You tell me that I shouldn't get my information from biased sources and then post a link to The Daily Caller and Breitbart??? :ack-1:

Wouldnt you think those sources would try and make conservatives look good not bad?
When your own side is doing the bashing I would think they're on to something.

I make a motion to ask the occupy crowds to simply ask the Captialist of the Right how He is going to solve their problems by merely promoting the general welfare of the People, in the most Capitalist of manners and fashions.

Isn't it obvious?

Worse, they linked to an opinion piece from a blog and called it "news".

I posted this:

Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

and was accused of posting it from Huffington Post.

Worse, they linked to an opinion piece from a blog and called it "news".

I posted this:

Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

and was accused of posting it from Huffington Post.

Are you really saying all the Republican candidates are against amnesty?
If so you're a fucken idiot....but I guess we knew that already.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 1m1 minute ago
Speaking to 20,000+ patriots in Arizona. We are going to rebuild the American dream! #MAKEAMERICAGREATAGAIN

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...02915151912960

CJqxXXBWIAA2CFV.jpg

"Patriots"

Or neo-nazis

Hitler blamed the Jews for Germany's troubles

and

Herr Donald Trump blames the Mexicans

POINT TO PONDER:

How many Mexicans were in power and therefore responsible for the creation of the gargantuan welfare/warfare police state?

Before 1965 there were OPEN FUCKING BORDERS - there were NEVER problems - ask your neo-nazi friends if they are aware of that fact

Last edited:

Forum List

Back