It's Official: What Started Out As A Crowd Of 500 Turned Into 20,000+ To Hear Trump At Anti

Trump is kryptonite to libs, RINO's, and the GOP establishment. Have you noticed nobody is talking about any of these other career political clowns in the race? Well Bernie is getting his share of coverage, he's another one not following the establishment script. PC and the typical games politicians play seem out of vogue.
I think it would great if Trump was the Republican candidate...

...for the Democratic Party.

Clearly thinking is not you're strong suit.

I love what Trump is doing. He walked into the GOP ballroom, dropped his pants, and shit all over the floor - leaving everyone too dumbfounded to react. The GOP doesn't know whether to shit or go blind.

I love what Trump is doing. He walked into the GOP ballroom, dropped his pants, and shit all over the floor - leaving everyone too dumbfounded to react. The GOP doesn't know whether to shit or go blind.

He needs some Democrat votes to win so it's only naturally he would do the sort or thing they enjoy in their homes.

I'm tired of the same o same o. Too bad Trump is republican.
I'll have to wait and see how all this pans out. In the meantime..he has my attention.

There is no way he can win the Electoral College.

they said the same thing about some black dude back in 2008.......

:rofl:

Who said that? I certainly never did.

By all means, nominate the nutter, and then when he loses in a Mondale landslide don't say we didn't tell you so.

Trump is kryptonite to libs, RINO's, and the GOP establishment. Have you noticed nobody is talking about any of these other career political clowns in the race? Well Bernie is getting his share of coverage, he's another one not following the establishment script. PC and the typical games politicians play seem out of vogue.

Trump doesn't give a shit...that distresses the left loons

Its adorable how much of GOP support of trump is derived from their imagination about what democrats think about it.

Its like listening to a Wiccan tell you about their faith....by telling you how much it pisses off Christians.

Hitler was able to draw massive crowds at Nuremberg. Trump is an amateur.
2621h13.jpg
Trump is just getting started.

I think it would great if Trump was the Republican candidate...

...for the Democratic Party.

Clearly thinking is not you're strong suit.
If you actually think Trump has a chance in a general election, I'd question whether or not you have a brain.

How boring! Pretty much every single one of his platforms is in agreement with the conservatives. Yuck! :cheeky-smiley-018: I swear, the republican party is made up of people who are SO out of touch with reality. :wtf:What makes him different from any of the other Christian conservative republican candidates? He is pro choice, pro death penalty, pro restricting access to welfare and relying on charitable donations instead . . . and the list goes on. Sounds like another selfish, self-centered rich republican to me. Lol.

^^^^

Ooops, sorry, he's not pro choice is what I should have said. Lol. :D

It’s not difficult to find 20,000 racists and bigots to hear Trump’s racism and bigotry.
I'm guessing more than 50% of the country is sick and tired of your racism bullshit. Illegaals are fucking criminals you moron. From the moment they set foot ILLEGALLY in this country they are criminals. That's not racism and I sure hope over 50% of this countries voters know that. Racism, fuck you.
That's pretty funny since the only opportunity you had of passing an immigration bill went by without Congress doing a damn thing.

what stopped the Dims from passing an immigration bill?
The Speaker of the House John Boehner

How? They had a majority in the House and a filibuster proof in the Senate.

It great to see so many USMB nutbags come out strongly in support of Donald Trump. When he doesn't win the GOP nomination, this support will be known as "we knew he wouldn't win".

I agree it is highly unlikely that he will win. But what will happen to you if he does? Will your head explode?

If he wins the GOP nomination? I'll dance on my rooftop.

If he does you'll be dancing on the end of a rope..

It great to see so many USMB nutbags come out strongly in support of Donald Trump. When he doesn't win the GOP nomination, this support will be known as "we knew he wouldn't win".

I agree it is highly unlikely that he will win. But what will happen to you if he does? Will your head explode?

I certainly won't. If he gets the nomination there is a damned good chance he'll win. That would not be good for the Democrat Party at all.
We aren't even close to that place yet and I really believe when you are the leader and there are 15 other well healed candidates taking shots at you , you have a pretty good chance of falling and getting knocked out. Number one is Jeb Bush and his $114 million, does anyone think he will take Trumps rise sitting down?

What is he going to do about it, start telling the truth? That will only hurt him. The truth is that he's a spineless opportunist.

Probably not, but it's a pleasant fantasy.

Probably not, but it's a pleasant fantasy.

No telling the depth of their despair if he were to get the nod ...it'll be like black Sunday for libs,they'll be hanging themselves or jumping out of parking garages.

Trump has liberals shitting their collective panties....:rofl:

Trump has the Establishment GOP shitting their pants too.....:rofl:
Liberals are shitting their pants with laughter that anyone would seriously think that Trump can win. So, he had a good rally in AZ - home of Arpaio - but one would expect a candidate like Trump, appealing to the lowest common denominator, to do well there, and to have the USMB Wing-nut Brigade creaming their panties. But AZ is not America. The Tea Party is not America. So, yuck it up, pal. I'm laughing right along side you; only for a different reason.

Forum List

Back